Buy Hemavol get a FREE 50 serving Compete

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, really. It is available now...just unfortunately not from Nutraplanet.

Google is your friend.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bumpidy!

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Crazy deal!

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
This needs to be bumped again, definitely worth searching & getting in on.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This needs to be bumped again, definitely worth searching & getting in on.

I'll bump for sh*ts and giggles.. got nothing else to do at 3am :p

Mike

Raw Dog

Raw Dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Saw this deal, so tempting. I really want to try compete. Rumor over on that site was that the flavor will be changing for the deal over time, any truth to this?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this deal, so tempting. I really want to try compete. Rumor over on that site was that the flavor will be changing for the deal over time, any truth to this?
Correct, different flavors at different times. I am not 100% sure on the next promo flavor though.

Mike

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Ordered one stack but changed my mind and cancelled my order. I fugured "compete is my main intra-everything and Hemavol will only improve my results and endurance, why the hell would I only order one? So, I ordered two. Wishing I ordered three now but wife would kill me. :D

Don't know if I've seen much commentary on this since most people take for pumps/more reps, but I noticed that while my weightlifting results are pleasantly improved with Hemavol, my cardio performance and endurance goes through the roof when I do interval or crossfit that is heavy on the cardio. Found this out by accident since I just restarted using Hemavol and took it on two cardio days because wanted the cumulative effect to happen sooner.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ordered one stack but changed my mind and cancelled my order. I fugured "compete is my main intra-everything and Hemavol will only improve my results and endurance, why the hell would I only order one? So, I ordered two. Wishing I ordered three now but wife would kill me. :D

Don't know if I've seen much commentary on this since most people take for pumps/more reps, but I noticed that while my weightlifting results are pleasantly improved with Hemavol, my cardio performance and endurance goes through the roof when I do interval or crossfit that is heavy on the cardio. Found this out by accident since I just restarted using Hemavol and took it on two cardio days because wanted the cumulative effect to happen sooner.
I was just about to stop reading and say, you F*cked up big time.. :D

glad you like em!! thanks for the support. Can't comment on interval and crossfit, I don't do either!!

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards

Hey there! I do CrossFit and I'll be trying this out very soon and will get back to you on the results.

ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did shoulders today and ended with 15 minutes of crossfit-like activity( continuous sets of alternating wall balls and coerver soccer drills with a weighted ball) and it amazed once again. Muscle fatigue was virtually unnoticeable even after 45 minutes of lifting. I wouldn't waste it on straight cardio but I will definitely keep using it for hiit and crossfit. Overall vascularity was sick once I finished. Loving the Hemavol and Compete combo.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Yeah, I did shoulders today and ended with 15 minutes of crossfit-like activity( continuous sets of alternating wall balls and coerver soccer drills with a weighted ball) and it amazed once again. Muscle fatigue was virtually unnoticeable even after 45 minutes of lifting. I wouldn't waste it on straight cardio but I will definitely keep using it for hiit and crossfit. Overall vascularity was sick once I finished. Loving the Hemavol and Compete combo.
My legs are still ruined from 150 wall balls in open wod 13.3 last week, haha. I commend you on your WB efforts today! Glad to hear you felt some nice effects from the Hemavol during that.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Yes, really. It is available now...just unfortunately not from Nutraplanet.

Google is your friend.
This is on again. Had no choice but to jump on it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Don't think we'll ever see such a promo again unfortunately :(