Buttcrack, hot or not ?

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
seen any of her video's dude?

i friend of mine loves the bulked up chicks with razor ab's etc and showed me a couple of her "productions" he had

i didn't realsie that there's a hardcore crew of bodybuilding women who make these types of "productions" and these were'nt training videos i'm talking about:toofunny:
Need me to PM you my info?? LOL!!!! dude I wont lie, I'm into any woman that I find attractive, I find some thick chicks attractive, I find some BB'er chicks attractive.. I'm picky, but I have no set preference in women..

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:aargh:
I'd tear that up bro... lol

(I also almost found it attractive in like 9th grade when this chick peed her pants at a party.. wierd I know, but it was sexy at the time)
:aargh:

:goodpost: :goodpost: :goodpost:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
seen any of her video's dude?

i friend of mine loves the bulked up chicks with razor ab's etc and showed me a couple of her "productions" he had
I need video names darn it !:afro: :pose:

Dr Packenwood

Dr Packenwood

Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Some look good, others look not good. So I don't fight it.

Fergie Face Meat

Need me to PM you my info?? LOL!!!! dude I wont lie, I'm into any woman that I find attractive, I find some thick chicks attractive, I find some BB'er chicks attractive.. I'm picky, but I have no set preference in women..

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Yeah no doubt. I look at some women and they have a unique look, or just something about them, that makes me wanna bust a load...

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established
Yeah no doubt. I look at some women and they have a unique look, or just something about them, that makes me wanna bust a load...

Your "unique look" dream girl?

:run:

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I give ya props :clap2:
Well, I'm sure she's got SOME friends.. and her friends might have friends.. somewhere down the line, one of em's gonna hear how good I am in bed and it'll all work out. Sometimes taking one for the team works out in your favor.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards
Well, I'm sure she's got SOME friends.. and her friends might have friends.. somewhere down the line, one of em's gonna hear how good I am in bed and it'll all work out. Sometimes taking one for the team works out in your favor.
Word of mouth is the best reference, plus a slump bust never hurt anyone.

As the saying goes: "Fat girls are like mopeds. Fun to ride, until your friends see you on one."

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
So after they pry you out of one of her folds, you get taken care of. It's a plan I guess.

MashedPotato

MashedPotato

Awards
  • Established

(actual muscletech customer)

"Hello boys....."

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
^^^^ how anyone can say that is not a good look i do not know! daaaaaaaaamn!!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
If the chick is super hot, the more of her you can see the more awesome it is.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
now that's what we're talking about...
YESSS :head: ! I'd take her to my parent's like that. My mom would collapse but my dad would nod and give me 2 thumbs up LOL.

If she had a dollar for every time a guy has rubbed one at her expense then she could afford a lot of clothes :D

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow, all I can say about that red carpet shot of Fergie is...SMOKER!!!

The lines on the face look just like a friend of mine, her body is 100% perfect but her face looks like she's 40 years old. She's actually 28 but has been a heavy smoker of unfiltered Camels since she was 14 (smokes 3-4 packs a day now), and goes tanning year-round. My friend Ron once met her (for the first time) and when she said that she dreaded her next birthday, he thought she was turning 40!!!!

Keep on abusing your skin Ferg and you will look like the fat smoking tub of lard seen above...who probably IS a MuscleTech fan!

anbreeuh

Awards
I wouldn't want to see your ass, and you shouldn't want to see 95% of this country's either. Haha.