Burnfire's sponsored Neuro drive tropical stack

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wanted to say thanks to cheftepesh1 and everyone Iconic Formulations. I have been reading around and have been trying to really get my TRT dialed in and believe adding the Neuro DHEA and Neuro P5 (Pregnenolone). The products shipped very fast and wrapped up very securley.

Here's a little about myself

Currently trying to manage my life with my family and this injury I have. It's some sort of hernia I imagine but can't tell. I'm doing at home body weight workouts and get my cardio from ruck sack marches. I am currently taking a little less than 200mg of test along with 1500iu of hcg weekly, along with garlic, fish oil, zinc. I'm hoping this combo of products will work with my TRT and help with some of the benefits listed below.

I'll post my routine and report back anything else.

Here is some information I found about the products

Pregnenolone –
Pregnenolone is a hormone that many Doctors and men are not familiar with or understand it’s role in the CHOL pathways but it’s critically important to our health as it is a “precursor hormone” to all other hormones. Restoring Pregnenolone to optimal levels is important but seems to get the least attention by Doctors. Remember, the testes are the single largest producer of the hormone Pregnenolone. Pregnenolone is important for proper mental functioning and is the precursor to all of the steroid hormones found in the three CHOL pathways such as DHEA, testosterone, DHT, estrogen, cortisol…

So what are the benefits of Pregnenolone?
In our bodies Pregnenelone is manufactured by cholesterol (CHOL). The hormone performs many functions in a man’s body, including:
Promotes healthy brain function and protects against dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Many men state feeling good when they start supplementing Human chorionic gonadotropin.

It can also prevent age related diseases and support the Central Nervous System (CNS).
Boosts the immune system and increases energy produciton.
Protects against coronary disease and improves heart health and can lower cholesterol levels.
Enhances mood and relieves depression. Many men state their mood betters when they start supplementation.
Relieves arthritis pain!
Fights the effects of fatigue and stress.

The optimal serum levels for Pregnenelone is 180 ng/dl for men. Pregnenolone can be purchased over the counter in a pill (micronized slow release is the best for pills) or sublingual form in addition to transdermal creams. A typical dose is 50 to 200 mg daily best taken in the morning on an empty stomach (cream applied in the morning as well). Pregnenolone is considered safe and because is converts to DHEA which leads to other hormones it’s best to get your Pregnenolone levels tested before supplementing.

DHEA Supplementation
Dehydroepiandrosterone: DHEA
As presented by Dr. Neal Rouzier, M.D.

Here’s a great reason to add DHEA to your protocol.
DHEA is a hormone secreted primarily by the adrenal glands. It results in a shift of a catabolic state to an anabolic or protein building state.

 It reduces cardiovascular risks by increasing lipolyses (decrease visceral fat).
 It stimulates the immune system, restores sexual vitality, improves moods, decreases cholesterol and body fat.
 It improves memory, increases energy, and has anti-cancer properties by enhancing the immune system.
 It is an endocrine precursor to other hormones, prevents immuno-senescence, loss of sleep, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis.
 DHEA reduces insulin requirement
 Adrenal hormone anabolic vs. catabolic metabolism
 Restores immunity
 Prevents osteoporosis, increases bone density
 Prevents cancer in lab animals
 Prevents diabetes & heart disease
 Decreases visceral fat
 Improves mood & well-being
 Improves energy & memory
 Slows aging process in lab animals
 Prevents lipid peroxidation = antioxidant
 Endocrine precursor to T.P.E.
 7-keto DHEA is not a precursor to other HRT = avoid
 Neurotransmitter (recently discovered)
 Presently pending FDA approval for Lupus (Prasterone)

Clinically substantiated uses of DHEA include replacement for:
 Low DHEA levels
 Chronic disease
 Adrenal exhaustion or corticosteroid therapy
 SLE
 Improving bone density
 Improving depression & mood disorders
 Enhancing immune response by activating T-cells
 Improving well-being
 Decreasing cardiovascular risk
 Improving erectile dysfunction
 Anyone over 40
 DHEA has never been shown to reverse the aging process
 Nevertheless DHEA is important for preventive medicine
 DHEA inhibits synthesis of thromboxane A2, reduces plasminogen activator inhibitor, and tissue plasminogen activator
– all decreasing platelet aggregation and ischemia.

Administration:
Men200lb: 75-100mg AM
Women 50yo: 25mg AM

IMPORTANT:
DHEA Serum Levels
MEN
 Range 100-600
 Optimal 500-600

WOMEN
 Range 50-300
 Optimal 200-250
Higher levels in women predispose them to side effects – therefore stay low

 Monitor monthly until optimal
 Assure correct dose and compliance
 Measure DHEA-S and not DHEA
 Side effects: acne, hirsutism
 Tx: Lower dose or take QOD Spironolactone 100 mg/day
 Contraindicated in sex hormone responsive tumors – breast, ovarian, uterine, prostate
 Conversion to T.P.E.?
 DHEA raises testosterone levels in women slightly, yet not in men
 DHEA raises estradiol slightly in men

Indications:
 Over age 40 for health protection
 Preventive medicine and well-being
 Symptoms of aging, mood & depression
 ‘Cause the medical literature suggests it if we want to live longer, happier, healthier

DHEA – S04 MEN Blood levels
 Optimal : 500-600 ug/ml
 Side effects rare in men
WOMEN
 Optimal : 200-250 ug/ml
 Dose based on side effects
 Side effects very common in women
DHEA Dose MEN
 Capsule – SR micronized
 50 mg Q am
 >200 lbs – 75 – 100 mg Q am

WOMEN Capsule – SR micronized
 10 mg Q am if over 40
 15 mg Q am if over 50
 25 mg Q am if over 60
 If under age 40, do not prescribe due to sensitivity causing side effects.

Day 1:

I dosed .5ml for both products right after my shower. I got a box of latex gloves from my hunting stuff and used those for better absorption to the trap/clavicle/chest region. I wanted about 15 minutes and applied some lotion to the area to help absorb the products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
some good info here!!!:22:

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
subb'd. I love dermacrine and am running some from Iconic Formulations right now. How does this product differ?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From what I can see maybe the ability to run at higher or lower doses and the ingredients for the carrier looks different. I noticed with the Neuro p5 that the liquid felt warm upon rubbing in. I'll see if I notice this more often.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subb'd. I love dermacrine and am running some from Iconic Formulations right now. How does this product differ?
dhea and preg are the powerhouses of dermacrine...but with dermacrine you also get trans-resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone which increase libido and control estrogen.....dhea and preg are great on their own, but dermacrine is the premium product, imo!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dhea and preg are the powerhouses of dermacrine...but with dermacrine you also get trans-resveratrol and 7,8-benzoflavone which increase libido and control estrogen.....dhea and preg are great on their own, but dermacrine is the premium product, imo!!!
Appreciate it. I was close lol. I knew the makeup was different just wasn't sure that the difference was.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
From what I can see maybe the ability to run at higher or lower doses and the ingredients for the carrier looks different. I noticed with the Neuro p5 that the liquid felt warm upon rubbing in. I'll see if I notice this more often.
correct, you get more versatility in dosing with individual products....funny you mention the warming effect of p5, when I logged p5 and dhea before I became a rep I noticed same effect!!!

I really notice warming effect of sustain alpha on nutz, but that's a story for a different day, lol!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
correct, you get more versatility in dosing with individual products....funny you mention the warming effect of p5, when I logged p5 and dhea before I became a rep I noticed same effect!!!

I really notice warming effect of sustain alpha on nutz, but that's a story for a different day, lol!!!
I was wondering what the cause of the warming feeling is? Where did you rub the products when you logged them?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was wondering what the cause of the warming feeling is? Where did you rub the products when you logged them?
I always put hormonal td's on neck/shoulders/traps....must be the carrier, I kinda like it though!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I always put hormonal td's on neck/shoulders/traps....must be the carrier, I kinda like it though!!!
So let’s get this straight the BigT like his nutz warm.

IMG_1060.JPG

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I used to use a bit of transdermal test on my nuts once or twice a week for a DHT boost when I started TRT. Does sustain do something similar when applied there?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol I used to use a bit of transdermal test on my nuts once or twice a week for a DHT boost when I started TRT. Does sustain do something similar when applied there?
not dht but it does have a real boost in libido effect!!!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So that settles it. Someone has to try using P5 as a personal lube. ����

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 2

I took a hot shower this morning to heat the pores. Immediately after getting dry I put on a latex gloves and applied 1ml of each product to each shoulder/clavicle area. Whatever did rub in there was applied to abdomen region. About 10 minutes after I applied some lotion to help absorb what was still there. I have noticed mentally clarity thought the day as well. My wife commented on the smell of the products today saying they smelt pretty good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 2

I took a hot shower this morning to heat the pores. Immediately after getting dry I put on a latex gloves and applied 1ml of each product to each shoulder/clavicle area. Whatever did rub in there was applied to abdomen region. About 10 minutes after I applied some lotion to help absorb what was still there. I have noticed mentally clarity thought the day as well. My wife commented on the smell of the products today saying they smelt pretty good.
I shave after showering, I put it on my freshly shaved neck...it has a little bite to it, but the absorption is pretty awesome...I understand this isn't for everyone but it might be something you might try?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 2

at least one of our women like the smell :ponder:

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
at least one of our women like the smell :ponder:
All products have some smell. This is one of the biggest downsides for many. Usually they are light and dissipate fast.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I thought forearms are best for td's?
for hormonals the skin around neck/shoulders/traps are best....look at the dermacrine write up where it talks about those areas being more anabolic.

I've even started applying to neck after shaving, little bit of sting but I kinda like it...:arms:

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Day 3:

Today I followed the same as then past 2 days and have applied 1ml of each product after an AM shower. I'm really starting to like the smell each product has their own scent and this one isn't that bad. I live in a really warm state and a few hours after applying the products I can still feel the areas almost heat up when I'm in the sun for a longer period of time. I'll report back if I notice this again. My mood has been better as well these past few days which is a plus.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just had a good body weight workout. Wanted a cover photo for my log lol.
Screenshot_20180529-194321.jpeg
Screenshot_20180529-184151.jpeg
Screenshot_20180529-192505.jpeg

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Interesting choices in music for sure.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
Subbed!

We've had a lot of positive feedback on the scent. But, like everything, everyones preferences are different.

IconicForm

IconicForm

Board Sponsor
Awards
another thing you may pay attention to, is sensitivity to stimulants. you may notice that you don't need as much caffeine to get the same effect.

after a few days on p5 I notice I stop finishing my cup of coffee...I just set it down and forget about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another thing you may pay attention to, is sensitivity to stimulants. you may notice that you don't need as much caffeine to get the same effect.

after a few days on p5 I notice I stop finishing my cup of coffee...I just set it down and forget about it.
this is a nice bonus for us stim lovers who don't get the same boost as we used to get!!!

JAS51

JAS51

Awards
  • Established

this is a nice bonus for us stim lovers who don't get the same boost as we used to get!!!

Some people find pregnenolone improves energy, vision, memory, clarity of thinking, wellbeing, and often sexual enjoyment or libido. Pregnenolone may be considered a good brain enhancer in those who are deficient. Studies in rodents show pregnenolone to be one of the most effective and powerful memory boosters. Pregnenolone may increase levels of acetylcholine in the hippocampus and other memory regions in the brain.

Link http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/146351-pal-reset-d.html

Here is another great read. The Silver Edge
I posted this in The Venom's log and thought it is worth sharing here too.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I posted this in The Venom's log and thought it is worth sharing here too.
Thank you for sharing this! Yes I have been noticing some of those benefits for sure!!

I've had 1 coffee 2 days ago and the affects of the p5 and the caffeine literally kept me up all night. I also just got done hunting and smoked a nice sized hog with my bow so my adrenaline was through the roof lol.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry for missing updating I was on a hog hunt. I was still applying my product's the same amount every morning. I've been noticing I don't need caffeine like I used to. Wednesday was hard for me to fall asleep. Probably because of my hunting trip and walking most of the day outside (it's crazy hot here lol) plus my adrenaline was going crazy. I was having to control my breathing to calm my nerves lol.

I've also been noticing improved moods that's something my spouse even noticed.

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, I've always wanted to go on a hog hunt with some good dogs - tough for me since I live in the north though. What type of catch dogs do you use? I own an american bulldog. Great working dogs. I've always owned them for years now.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh man, I've always wanted to go on a hog hunt with some good dogs - tough for me since I live in the north though. What type of catch dogs do you use? I own an american bulldog. Great working dogs. I've always owned them for years now.
I wish I had some dogs to go with. I would use some curs and pitbulls if I did. I'm a bow hunter. As you can see my adrenaline was going hardcore! I was literally within 40 yards and 15+ hogs!
20180530_205115.jpeg
20180530_205056(0).jpeg
20180413_191239.jpeg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
American bulldogs are great catchers if you start them young. Running with dogs has its pros and cons... If you're not mentally prepared to lose a dog to a boar, I don't recommend it.

I wish I had some dogs to go with. I would use some curs and pitbulls if I did. I'm a bow hunter. As you can see my adrenaline was going hardcore! I was literally within 40 yards and 15+ hogs!View attachment 166308View attachment 166309View attachment 166310
It's hot here too, moist as well. Central Alabama is unforgiving. Where do you stay?

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
American bulldogs are great catchers if you start them young. Running with dogs has its pros and cons... If you're not mentally prepared to lose a dog to a boar, I don't recommend it.

It's hot here too, moist as well. Central Alabama is unforgiving. Where do you stay?
North Texas. I know the difference in a work dog and a pet. I would still show love and compassion to my work dogs but understand they have a purpose. My buddy's dog's love when they get in that truck and head to the land!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
North Texas. I know the difference in a work dog and a pet. I would still show love and compassion to my work dogs but understand they have a purpose. My buddy's dog's love when they get in that truck and head to the land!
Im not sure of anything most dogs love more than hunting. Satisfying their instincts and establishing the pack mentality at the same time is great for the dogs as much as it is for the owner. I know a daushaund trainer that uses rabbit hunting as part of their obedience training. I laughed when I first heard of it but it works!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im not sure of anything most dogs love more than hunting. Satisfying their instincts and establishing the pack mentality at the same time is great for the dogs as much as it is for the owner. I know a daushaund trainer that uses rabbit hunting as part of their obedience training. I laughed when I first heard of it but it works!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm in! I love topical pregnenolone...great value, and extremely effective

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my son in law is a big time bow hunter...mostly deer and turkeys here in Indiana...he is doing endorsements for lumenok and black widow deer lures!!! I bet he would love to go on a hog hunt!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my son in law is a big time bow hunter...mostly deer and turkeys here in Indiana...he is doing endorsements for lumenok and black widow deer lures!!! I bet he would love to go on a hog hunt!!!
Nice man sounds like a good guy lol. That is bad ass I like lumenok. I'm field and pro staff for a few various groups. I really like the people involved and some of the things they do in helping people.

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've still been applying both products in the same manner. I have been noticing and increase of mood and helping with depression and maybe a slight increase in libido. I love the warming sensation from the p5.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've still been applying both products in the same manner. I have been noticing and increase of mood and helping with depression and maybe a slight increase in libido. I love the warming sensation from the p5.
ok, here's a mystery,at least for me anyways...I notice the warming from p5 also, but not from dhea even though both use salvo carriers---@iconicform

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Salvo blend for Alpha P5 was tweaked a little...pregnenolone is a little more challenging to work with.

The Salvo "blend" used in Alpha P5 is the same we used in Virtus and VII-KT :thumbsup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Salvo blend for Alpha P5 was tweaked a little...pregnenolone is a little more challenging to work with.

The Salvo "blend" used in Alpha P5 is the same we used in Virtus and VII-KT :thumbsup:
this is a real a-ha moment for me, I just learned something.... thanks!!!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been having some good past few days! Just an overall better mood and body feeling great. Sex has felt better and increased libido. I'm really loving the products. Today is going to be my first day back in the gym as well. I've been feeling so good I figure I'll give it a shot.

Also I was able to land a job in another state. This weekend I'm headed there to start a 2 week test period to see if I get the job. I know my skills, dedication and desire. This is a great opportunity for the whole family.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Been having some good past few days! Just an overall better mood and body feeling great. Sex has felt better and increased libido. I'm really loving the products. Today is going to be my first day back in the gym as well. I've been feeling so good I figure I'll give it a shot.

Also I was able to land a job in another state. This weekend I'm headed there to start a 2 week test period to see if I get the job. I know my skills, dedication and desire. This is a great opportunity for the whole family.
Congrats dude!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's awesome, congratulations!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend