Bulking

liamflamson

Awards
Hey guys need some help within the body building community I have been taking steroids for about 2 years now and have gained significant size from 11st to 15st and 17% body fat my best guess is I want to take it to next level big i have been eating right stuff but still only take 2ml of test enth 250 a week recently lowered my fat in take and got back.onto a.strick bulking diet

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's your question? If it's about anabolics, you might have better luck in that section since it gets more traffic.

audi4796

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hey guys need some help within the body building community I have been taking steroids for about 2 years now and have gained significant size from 11st to 15st and 17% body fat my best guess is I want to take it to next level big i have been eating right stuff but still only take 2ml of test enth 250 a week recently lowered my fat in take and got back.onto a.strick bulking diet
Idk what 15st is but if ur only on 500 test a week and it’s working DO NOT FUCIING CHANGE IT

This is literally crucial and I wish I did this do not change dose until you notice it not working

bellybills

Awards
Is there any way to gain muscle healthier? I am afraid of the effects of steroid? Any other alternative to take?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is there any way to gain muscle healthier? I am afraid of the effects of steroid? Any other alternative to take?
There are plenty of natural ways. ARA is one, or you can look at just diet and heavy lifting. You can even try something like a test booster to increase test levels. Iconogenin is another option for a light natural run.

kzhmzter

Awards
May I know what is the healthiest way to bulk up using supplements?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Eat 6-10 eggs a day. Easy bulk food