Bulking season with Liquid Labs Te!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I am back again with another great product! Liquid Labs Te, which I believe the compound to be 4-androsterone Or 4 Andro.
I have experience with 1-andro and 17 pro, as well as m1d, so this should be interesting. I saw mild gains with these past products so this should be no different.

Stats

Male
31yrs old
5'8" @ 155lbs and 10% BF
I put myself in the endo-ecto body type, as I can cut to look like a runner, struggle to build muscle, and get FAT if I get lazy!

I will be upping my caloric intake to around 2600 on non crossfit days, and around 3200 on crossfit days. I usually workout 4-5 days a week. I plan on making one of those days a lifting day so I can really see if the strength is coming up.

I will be posting some photos of myself and my weight through out the log.

I was told that I won't need a on cycle support that much, nor a pct. But having some experience I will be buying a good natty test booster for when this cycle is over in 4 weeks.

Image of the awesome!

I will be dosing according to the label.
4ml in the am, and 4ml at night.

I just took my first dose and yikes, the taste is pretty bad! Almost gag level. They spent no time adding any flavoring to this liquid.
I had to chase it with some protein shake lol. I hope I can adjust!

Thanks again to Liquid Labs for this awesome opportunity to tryout a relatively new product!

jev871

jev871

Awards
I am very interested it this stuff, I will be following this..

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard! Second dose this morning, still tastes BAD! lol. No weirdness yet. Small observations

I feel slightly warmer than usual this morning.
I have a little more energy than usual this morning as well.
I also slept through the night without waking up which is a little unusual!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Starting Pics

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Damn my man, you are lean, very nice. Liquid labs is suspended in Peanut oil, so yes flavoring is oily. I usually just chase mine with water

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Damn my man, you are lean, very nice. Liquid labs is suspended in Peanut oil, so yes flavoring is oily. I usually just chase mine with water
Thanks! I cut up pretty well this year.
Yes, I thought it was oily. Ok, thought I was crazy! ha ha. Yeah I will have some water on hand for now on. Honestly out of all of the oral PH's I have tried, this one is the hardest to get down.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I logged TE a few months ago, I agree on the taste, though I acquired it later down the road.
Though it sucks, keep it in your mouth as long as possible to maximize absorption. I shot for 3-4 minutes while I was getting dressed.
Your in for a great run man.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I logged TE a few months ago, I agree on the taste, though I acquired it later down the road.
Though it sucks, keep it in your mouth as long as possible to maximize absorption. I shot for 3-4 minutes while I was getting dressed.
Your in for a great run man.
Thanks man. Yeah I been well over 60 seconds. I usually prepare breakfast while holding it. The water chaser is whats been helping me. With water its not too bad.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have been mixing it with T2 which has a mint flavor, makes it palatable but otherwise a quick water or coffee chaser

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
It's pretty gross swallowing all that peanut oil they shud have made it taste like the ams. I tried Pr 2 bottles it was amazing though

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
How was the result on Pr
It was pretty awesome, strength went up very fast i started at 195 finished at 203 lbs. I'm at 200 lbs right now strength is still up. Recovery was easy. Very good stuff I just hate the peanut oil taste is pretty nasty.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Could be worse, some of the research chemicals and sarms are suspended with grain alcohol, you want to talk about taste....terrible

Idealimage

Idealimage

Awards
Great run Bert45. We will try to flavor the stuff soon

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
the way to get around the flavor is to follow it with something. after i swish, i'll chug either a juice, smoothie, or even just plain water. just something to get the taste gone. eugh!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Pr sounds pretty good!

Yeah so far I have been swallowing with water after swishing. Its helped alot. So far nothing too much to report.
I probably should start seeing results soon I would imagine as I have only been dosing for 4 days.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
So far so good. Still dosing 4ml both morning and night. No missed doeses. I can tell you I am at 157lbs this morning which is 2lbs heavier than when I started. Had a cheat weekend for sure!

Mondays Workout
Strength
Power Clean + Push Jerk (6 sets x 3 reps (increase wt each set to 3 RM)) 115lbs for me
Skill
Muscle-ups (10 minutes of practice/progressions)

Conditioning
Nasty Girls (Time)
3 Rounds for time of:
50 Air Squats
7 Muscle-ups (I had to do 21 dips and 21 rows as a modifier.
10 Hang Power Cleans, 135# / 95#
Did mine in 11:53. which put me 4th over all

Tuesday workout
Strength
Power Snatch (6 sets x 3 reps (work to a 3RM)) 105lbs for me
Skill
Rope Climb (4 sets x 3 reps)
If you can complete rope climbs with ease, try legless. If you can complete legless rope climbs with ease, climb in an L-position (start sitting, ascend rope in an L-hold, return back down to seated position. I made 2 sets legless!
Conditioning

Death by Burpees (AMRAP - Reps)
Burpee EMOM, adding 1 burpee each minute until you can no longer continue.
This was aweful! Completed 15 rounds and made it 11 into round 16. First place overall for guys!!!

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
So far so good. Still dosing 4ml both morning and night. No missed doeses. I can tell you I am at 157lbs this morning which is 2lbs heavier than when I started. Had a cheat weekend for sure!

Mondays Workout
Strength
Power Clean + Push Jerk (6 sets x 3 reps (increase wt each set to 3 RM)) 115lbs for me
Skill
Muscle-ups (10 minutes of practice/progressions)

Conditioning
Nasty Girls (Time)
3 Rounds for time of:
50 Air Squats
7 Muscle-ups (I had to do 21 dips and 21 rows as a modifier.
10 Hang Power Cleans, 135# / 95#
Did mine in 11:53. which put me 4th over all

Tuesday workout
Strength
Power Snatch (6 sets x 3 reps (work to a 3RM)) 105lbs for me
Skill
Rope Climb (4 sets x 3 reps)
If you can complete rope climbs with ease, try legless. If you can complete legless rope climbs with ease, climb in an L-position (start sitting, ascend rope in an L-hold, return back down to seated position. I made 2 sets legless!
Conditioning

Death by Burpees (AMRAP - Reps)
Burpee EMOM, adding 1 burpee each minute until you can no longer continue.
This was aweful! Completed 15 rounds and made it 11 into round 16. First place overall for guys!!!
Nice crossfit. Been doing crossfit alone for the two years I have been doing it. I would turn into a psycho in the group atmosphere. Grats on first.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ha, I love group atmosphere, pushes me to almost puking lol!

Wednesday Wod was interesting

Strength
Front Rack Lunge (5 sets x 30ft (AHAP)) I made to 155lbs! Heaviest lunges ever for me!
Conditioning
Metcon (5 Rounds for time)
5 rounds:
-10 cal row
-10 thrusters (95/65)
-10 T2B
-10 box jump overs (30"/24")

Rest 1:1 between rounds.
This was rough, my shoulder was killing during the thrusters so I had to just front squat last set. I think I have supraspinatus impingement . I will need to start stretching and strengthening the shoulders.. My time wasnt terrible though.

I will be lifting tomorrow morning hopefully!

Not too much to report yet, I think tomorrow will tell the tale!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Hello! I probably had one of the worst eating weekends in a while! Perfect storm of parties and such. I lifted saturday and I can say I benched 1 more rep at 175lbs and was able to get 1.5 reps at 180lbs!! New High for me this season. I also have been trying to increase my handstand pushups with wall assist and I can say I seen more saturday than ever! Shoulders are very weak compared to the rest of my body. It would seem my doms is a bit better than usual. I am healing quicker it would seem. I would't say my strength is shooting up, but it seems to be increasing!

Still no weirdness to report!

Taste is still yuck, but with water its a non issue. I have adjusted.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Weirdness to report?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
Hello! I probably had one of the worst eating weekends in a while! Perfect storm of parties and such. I lifted saturday and I can say I benched 1 more rep at 175lbs and was able to get 1.5 reps at 180lbs!! New High for me this season. I also have been trying to increase my handstand pushups with wall assist and I can say I seen more saturday than ever! Shoulders are very weak compared to the rest of my body. It would seem my doms is a bit better than usual. I am healing quicker it would seem. I would't say my strength is shooting up, but it seems to be increasing!

Still no weirdness to report!

Taste is still yuck, but with water its a non issue. I have adjusted.
It's like a shot of oily jizz gotta love them gains. Make sure you swallow bahaha

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
It's like a shot of oily jizz gotta love them gains. Make sure you swallow bahaha
Funny you say that! A group of us gym rats had a conversation once about if your own semen gave you huge gainz would you try it? Lets just say that not everyones answer was no lol!

Anyhow!

2 weeks in and perhaps something happening here! Up a couple lbs from the new tennessee hot chicken at KFC haha. Its DAMN GOOD!

Healing is FASTER. I know i put in enough volume to destroy my chest saturday but yet very little DOMS.

Monday Workout
Strength
Weighted Pull Ups (5 sets x 5 reps ) Made to 25lbs for 5 Reps

Skill
Handstand Push-ups (progressions/technique work) Was able to do multiple sets of 6 reps strict!! Best for me!

Conditioning

Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
AMRAP 5 minutes:
-ME hang cleans (155/105)
(perform 10 ring push ups anytime the bar is dropped) Was able to get 32 reps @ 115lbs

*Rest 3 minutes, then;

Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
AMRAP 5 minutes:
-ME HSPU
(Perform 10 deadlifts (155/105) anytime you come off the wall) got 34 reps with 2 ab mats under my head which makes them a little easier.

Tuesday

Strength
Back Squat (5 sets x 10 reps (start @ 50% & increase each set)) Completed with highest weight at 205lbs for 10 Reps! I hate squats above 6 reps.

Conditioning
20 Minute Row (Distance)
Row as many meters as possible in 20 minutes. I am terrible at rowing but managed 4612 meters

Skill
Hollow Rocks (3 sets x 1:00) These hurt! Just got about 20 seconds worth.

Today will be awesome as we are going for 1rm Bench press!!!! Wish me luck!! I want 185lbs! at 159lbs body weight that should be pretty good!

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Funny you say that! A group of us gym rats had a conversation once about if your own semen gave you huge gainz would you try it? Lets just say that not everyones answer was no lol!

Anyhow!

2 weeks in and perhaps something happening here! Up a couple lbs from the new tennessee hot chicken at KFC haha. Its DAMN GOOD!

Healing is FASTER. I know i put in enough volume to destroy my chest saturday but yet very little DOMS.

Monday Workout
Strength
Weighted Pull Ups (5 sets x 5 reps ) Made to 25lbs for 5 Reps

Skill
Handstand Push-ups (progressions/technique work) Was able to do multiple sets of 6 reps strict!! Best for me!

Conditioning

Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
AMRAP 5 minutes:
-ME hang cleans (155/105)
(perform 10 ring push ups anytime the bar is dropped) Was able to get 32 reps @ 115lbs

*Rest 3 minutes, then;

Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
AMRAP 5 minutes:
-ME HSPU
(Perform 10 deadlifts (155/105) anytime you come off the wall) got 34 reps with 2 ab mats under my head which makes them a little easier.

Tuesday

Strength
Back Squat (5 sets x 10 reps (start @ 50% & increase each set)) Completed with highest weight at 205lbs for 10 Reps! I hate squats above 6 reps.

Conditioning
20 Minute Row (Distance)
Row as many meters as possible in 20 minutes. I am terrible at rowing but managed 4612 meters

Skill
Hollow Rocks (3 sets x 1:00) These hurt! Just got about 20 seconds worth.

Today will be awesome as we are going for 1rm Bench press!!!! Wish me luck!! I want 185lbs! at 159lbs body weight that should be pretty good!
Im feeling the recovery benefits too man! I should've been unable to pick up jack today after the bfr sets yesterday, but I'm perfectly fine in that department! Lol

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

So yesterday was a big success!!

Benched 135 for 6, 155 for 3, 175 for 1 and felt light! 185 for 1 and was not too bad, figured I would go for 195lbs and Nailed it!! Lift my ass a little but went full range of motion for a full rep!!! New PR this year! I am feeling awesome about this! As 205 is by absolute best when I was at 185lbs! Now I put up 195lbs at 159lbs body weight!!

The WOD sucked because of double unders which I cant do yet, but everything else was ok!

Its strange because mentally I was expecting my legs to be hurting like hell today and they are not too bad! Recovery is certainly improved!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What great lifts....for us old folk..."WOD"???

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Wow! Incredible results so far. Looks like strength and recovery is up. It's also great to see how excited you are about all that. I think it makes training all the more fun when we are seeing gains. I'm on day 10 of Te, Pr, and Eq. It seems to have really kicked in around days 5 and 6 for me. Have a great weekend!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
WOD= Workout of the day. Typically a mix of high intensity and heavy lifting. Sometimes just bodyweight though.

Weekend was ok. I did static lifting saturday morning which went well. I can certainly put more volume in without huge amounts of soreness.

Todays Wod looks pretty tough. Will post results soon!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Big time updates!!

Great workout today! Everything last week that involved overhead pressing really hurt my right shoulder. I am so glad to report 0 shoulder pain today. I felt stronger than ever with clean and jerks!!

Todays WOD:

Strength
Front Rack Lunge (5 sets x 30ft (Heavier than 10/28)) I made it 10lbs over last time!! 165lbs!! Very difficult!!

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
EOMOM 20 minutes:
-box jump course (24"/20")
-5 G2OH (95lbs)
-ME T2B (toes to bar)
*Score is total T2B. For the G2OH, pick a weight that you can do all reps unbroken. You can use any movement to take the bar from the ground to locked out overhead. I hit 53 toes to bar!!

Photos!!!
Lose A little definition but I feel stronger and bigger. I think chest may actually be growing!!

**Measurements!**

And some bad news! We have a technical difficulty with the bottle!!
I will probably not make it the full 4 weeks as there has developed a large split in the adaptacap which caused a bit of product to run out and be wasted onto my kitchen counter! NOT HAPPY! I have to very very carefully barely insert the dropper into the opening and very carefully make sure it doesn't fall out. I am not sure if anyone else has this issue or if It just a defective unit.

All in all feeling real good!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of getting some sorta discount on the purchase of another bottle?

jev871

jev871

Awards
Big time updates!!

Great workout today! Everything last week that involved overhead pressing really hurt my right shoulder. I am so glad to report 0 shoulder pain today. I felt stronger than ever with clean and jerks!!

Todays WOD:

Strength
Front Rack Lunge (5 sets x 30ft (Heavier than 10/28)) I made it 10lbs over last time!! 165lbs!! Very difficult!!

Conditioning
Metcon (AMRAP - Reps)
EOMOM 20 minutes:
-box jump course (24"/20")
-5 G2OH (95lbs)
-ME T2B (toes to bar)
*Score is total T2B. For the G2OH, pick a weight that you can do all reps unbroken. You can use any movement to take the bar from the ground to locked out overhead. I hit 53 toes to bar!!

Photos!!!
Lose A little definition but I feel stronger and bigger. I think chest may actually be growing!!

**Measurements!**

And some bad news! We have a technical difficulty with the bottle!!
I will probably not make it the full 4 weeks as there has developed a large split in the adaptacap which caused a bit of product to run out and be wasted onto my kitchen counter! NOT HAPPY! I have to very very carefully barely insert the dropper into the opening and very carefully make sure it doesn't fall out. I am not sure if anyone else has this issue or if It just a defective unit.

All in all feeling real good!
I had a similar issue with the liquid m1d I just finished..

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Yeah my cap split within a week. Don't turn it upsode down, just keep the split facing upwards and tilt the bottle until the liquid hits the syringe

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a major issue. If I spent $55 and watched a stream of product wasted I would be even more pissed.

Parad0x

Parad0x

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a major issue. If I spent $55 and watched a stream of product wasted I would be even more pissed.
No f*ckin doubt man. I had leakage issues with LG Sciences, but that was mostly screw cap issues, whereas this adaptacap actually split. Maybe if i yank one of the adaptacaps from my old lg sciences bottle it'll fit this lol

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just PM'ed you. We'll take care of this....

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
I looked for my LG bottles, and I threw them away as I didnt want to take any chances of the PH going bad and making me sick or something. PM ed you back! I certainly appreciate it!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Weight Updates

159lbs @ 10.7% = 142lbs Lean body mass.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice work

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
And the log will continue!! I ordered another bottle!

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it is working well for you. Just finished PR myself and will be starting Adex soon

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it is working well for you. Just finished PR myself and will be starting Adex soon
How was pr? And what's adex?

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see. I will probably line something up something nice for PCT as well.. Well todays WOD looks like crap lol.. Rowing! I hate rowing. But strength will be deadlifts tabata at 185lbs. So lots of reps! Will be doing handstand pushups as well.

jayo84

jayo84

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good!

Yesterdays WOD was BRUTAL!

Strength
Deadlift (Tabata for MAX reps )
*If your 1RM deadlift is:
-401+/301+ use 225/155
-301-400/201-300 use 205/135.
-Under 300/200 use 185/115. This is me, 1rm is around 300lbs.

Completed 69 deadlifts in 8 rounds.

Skill
Handstand Push-ups (5 sets x 8 reps or progression)
If you can complete 8 UB reps, use a deficit.

I crushed out 7-8 reps for over 8 sets!

WOD
A: 2k Row (Time)
Max Effort 2k Row

KILLED ME at 8:19

B: 1000m Row (Time)
Max Effort 1000m Row

4:00

C: 500m Row (Time)
Max Effort 500m Row

1:49

I OFFICIALLY HATE ROWING