Bulking natty stack

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am contemplating a short aas cycle to help regain lost mm due to a bad year of training and nutrition, stress, bad sleeping, etc. But due to time constraints, and the fact that for regaining lost mm you don't really need aas, I've started thinking about doing it without them.

I'm in a cut atm, which will end in app 2 weeks time. After that I would like to gain 4 pounds of lbm in 3 months time.

The theoretical cycle wouldn't be completely natty as I'm using GH. The dose will be determined by fasting BG. But minimum will be 4 IU and will try and target 6 (I don't want to use slin). I'm currently on 3 IU for cutting's sake but will up to 4 IU this week.

I know jack chit about natural anabolics and tbh never really gave them a seconds thought. Bc of this I am asking the more knowledgeable here for some recommendations about a natty stack.

Cycle as of now looks like this:

4 - 6IU GH
1.5g Berberine

I'll be doing AM fasting with some cardio, after the GH pin, for app 4h, to help control bf regain and BG levels.

I am thinking about a GDA, something like SNS glycophase to help with the extra dense carb meals and that thing that builds mm via DOMS. Can't remember the name atm. But is there anything else to help with inflammation, help promote build lbm, recovery, etc ...? I remember something about epicatechin or something like that?

Please recommend or build me a stack based upon the above (GH). Appreciate any help/input! Tnx

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody had any success with a particular stack?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve been enjoying TD Laxogenin, namely iconogenin by iconic formulations during pct. maybe @thebigt could weigh in

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I cant speak to the GH part, but i had a very successfull lean bulk using CEL Anabolic Effect and SNS GlycoPhase in the past.
You can see my review here

Right now im running CEL Anabolic Effect for the second time, this time with CEL Epi-Plex and SNS GlycoPhase and I love it just as much! Logging my progress here

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect is probably the best natty supp I've used. Hard to say anything decisive about direct mm gaining effects, but I did break some 8-12 rep PR's while on it, so the increased performance should bring on the mm increase when nutrition is sufficient. I think basic creatine monohydrate goes well with it. AE started to work in the 3rd week for me, so maybe keep that in mind. 2 bottles at least is the way to go.

The New Androgin by BLR is very hyped, but it just got released last week, so too early to tell how good it is. Looking to try it out myself at some point though.

Sustain Alpha and M-Test are great for mood, libido and energy, but I think not so much directly on performance & gainz.

Nothing else really comes to mind that I would've notest having an effect. Oral Laxo didn't do anything for me. I don't remember trying epicatechin, unless it has been in some stack I've used. BLR Vector was good too, but the AE has the same ingridients + 4 more and double the Korean Mistletoe, which is porbably the main ingridient. Evomuse BMP gets some love, but I have no experience.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Effect is probably the best natty supp I've used. Hard to say anything decisive about direct mm gaining effects, but I did break some 8-12 rep PR's while on it, so the increased performance should bring on the mm increase when nutrition is sufficient. I think basic creatine monohydrate goes well with it. AE started to work in the 3rd week for me, so maybe keep that in mind. 2 bottles at least is the way to go.

The New Androgin by BLR is very hyped, but it just got released last week, so too early to tell how good it is. Looking to try it out myself at some point though.

Sustain Alpha and M-Test are great for mood, libido and energy, but I think not so much directly on performance & gainz.

Nothing else really comes to mind that I would've notest having an effect. Oral Laxo didn't do anything for me. I don't remember trying epicatechin, unless it has been in some stack I've used. BLR Vector was good too, but the AE has the same ingridients + 4 more and double the Korean Mistletoe, which is porbably the main ingridient. Evomuse BMP gets some love, but I have no experience.
Tnx bro, much appreciated!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm guessing you are referring to Xgels? Basically it amplifies the signaling pathways that exercise normal works through.

Epicat is touted as doing that, so that's a good choice to combine.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm guessing you are referring to Xgels? Basically it amplifies the signaling pathways that exercise normal works through.

Epicat is touted as doing that, so that's a good choice to combine.
Don't know the product name ... I remember Tony Huge selling it at one point. But I do seem to recall the name xgels yes.

Epicat looks like it's just epicatechin? Which is supposedly a myostatin inhibitor ... Don't see how the two are alike though.

D

Danimal1414

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorite natty stacks is 1.5g arachidonic acid, 3g carnitine tartrate, and 15g soy lecithin standardized for phospholipids. There's great synergy between the 3 together that you can read about here (hoping linking is allowed): The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide - Supplements - PricePlow Forum Get a quality soy lecithin like Fearns since it will also be a source of phosphatidic acid, another great natty anabolic. Alternatively, if your against soy or don't want the added fat in the diet, you can buy phosphatidic acid supplements on their own, though you'll need something else to help emulsify the ArA.

Like others mentioned too:
CEL anabolic effect has always been my favorite natty "all in one" product.
I've loved topical laxogenin but had no effect orally. I made my own using Salvo and pure laxo powder.
Topical and oral epicat doesn't do much for me even when dosed over 1g a day except for increased endurance and good pumps. I don't buy into any mystatin inhibiting effects.
BLR Androgin has a lot of hype but no full logs yet.

Not Yet mentioned worth (maybe?) looking into:
Performax massmax
morphogen morphobolic
RipFactor
Topical ursolic acid
betaTor (free acid HMB)

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This is admittedly a biased opinion buuuuut a lot of people like stacking Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) with Ursa Major (Ursolic Acid TD)

www.apex-alchemy.com

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is admittedly a biased opinion buuuuut a lot of people like stacking Epichaos (Epicatechin TD) with Ursa Major (Ursolic Acid TD)

www.apex-alchemy.com
So far I've only seen people using Ursa during a cut (just what I've come across), which is actually the reason I didn't mention it in my post, even though I've heard it's good stuff. Would you say it fits well when the main goal is to bulk up/build muscle too?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my favorite natty stacks is 1.5g arachidonic acid, 3g carnitine tartrate, and 15g soy lecithin standardized for phospholipids. There's great synergy between the 3 together that you can read about here (hoping linking is allowed): The Arachidonic Acid Help Guide - Supplements - PricePlow Forum Get a quality soy lecithin like Fearns since it will also be a source of phosphatidic acid, another great natty anabolic. Alternatively, if your against soy or don't want the added fat in the diet, you can buy phosphatidic acid supplements on their own, though you'll need something else to help emulsify the ArA.

Like others mentioned too:
CEL anabolic effect has always been my favorite natty "all in one" product.
I've loved topical laxogenin but had no effect orally. I made my own using Salvo and pure laxo powder.
Topical and oral epicat doesn't do much for me even when dosed over 1g a day except for increased endurance and good pumps. I don't buy into any mystatin inhibiting effects.
BLR Androgin has a lot of hype but no full logs yet.

Not Yet mentioned worth (maybe?) looking into:
Performax massmax
morphogen morphobolic
RipFactor
Topical ursolic acid
betaTor (free acid HMB)
Tnx bro. I just saw, feom the link you posted, that I should probably avoid ara due to it's inflammatory mechanism of action. Have some gut problem and want to avoid anything that adds up to inflammation.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far I've only seen people using Ursa during a cut (just what I've come across), which is actually the reason I didn't mention it in my post, even though I've heard it's good stuff. Would you say it fits well when the main goal is to bulk up/build muscle too?
I do. In a caloric surplus it should serve as an adipogenesis inhibitor. In layman's terms, it'll make the foodz go to the muscles instead of feeding the spare tire.