Bulking Cycle For Maximum Lean Mass

spadilla23

Awards
I have experience with prohormones in the past including DMZ, d-drol, and a few other over the years. As of right now, I am looking to put on as much lean mass as possible to bulk during the winter then cut during summer. A friend recommended halodrol with either testosterone injections or dbol pills. From what I have read this seems to be more of a cutting stack.

I do not have experience stacking supplements and truthfully do not have the greatest understanding of how to optimize combinations of substances for the greatest effect. I am 5'7" 160 pounds, roughly 10-12% body fat. What would be the most efficient cycle or stack to maximize mass gains over the next few months? As of right now I have read that deca duraboline and dianabol is effective but would love to hear your opinions on it.

stann123

stann123

Awards
You've ran several cycle and sit only at 160lbs? Your doing something wrong man, whatd you pct look like?

spadilla23

Awards
I apologize for leaving information out, I didn't even think to include it. I do mixed martial arts and have done so for several years. I am frequently cutting weight into a 139.9 weight class. As of right now I am taking a break from training to focus on weightlifting so that I can effectively increase size. My last weight cut was roughly 2 months ago and I have not taken any cycles for about 5 months.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Better read a little more into dianabol, very wet probably not what you are looking for. Halo or epi probably your best bet. You are in the right place, lots of good knowledge here

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test with a ph kicker would do the trick

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with epistane and maybe add tren, if you have run epistane before. As you'd need to run something for prolactin for the tren like sns inhibit p, but if you can pin and have before.. Your best bet is that and like a kicker like SD.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Superdrol and Dbol would do the trick..

Test and Dmz put almost 20lbs on me in 4 weeks recently.

Test and Deca would also work...

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd go with epistane and maybe add tren, if you have run epistane before. As you'd need to run something for prolactin for the tren like sns inhibit p, but if you can pin and have before.. Your best bet is that and like a kicker like SD.
^^this^^
Epi tren was my first cycle, loved it! Just wish I ran it more than 4 weeks, really started kicking late 3rd week.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
OP is trying to bulk...

There are better compounds for bulking than Epi..

Epi & Tren would be a good combo for his summer cut....

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
OP is trying to bulk... There are better compounds for bulking than Epi.. Epi & Tren would be a good combo for his summer cut....
He also needs to stay close to weight class and he said he wants to go for recomp. Diet is the biggest battle when it comes to bulking, cutting, recomping.. The compound you use is almost preference.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used epi tren as a bulk but I started this journey at 105 lbs. So everything I do is geared towards bulking! Agree with abe, diet is everything

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I mean of course if you are cutting, dbol might not be the best option haha but it is almost preference.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Both of you need to go back and read what he said.. Never did he say he wants to stay in his weight class.. He said he's taking a break from training to add as much size as possible.. Bulking now and cutting later..

Diet is a big role, no doubt..
But you run Epi and I'll run SD and we'll see who gains more at the end..

turff49

turff49

Awards
Both of you need to go back and read what he said.. Never did he say he wants to stay in his weight class.. He said he's taking a break from training to add as much size as possible.. Bulking now and cutting later.. Diet is a big role, no doubt.. But you run Epi and I'll run SD and we'll see who gains more at the end..
SD wins every time!

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Both of you need to go back and read what he said.. Never did he say he wants to stay in his weight class.. He said he's taking a break from training to add as much size as possible.. Bulking now and cutting later.. Diet is a big role, no doubt.. But you run Epi and I'll run SD and we'll see who gains more at the end..
Well he said he wanted to put the most lean muscle on, so I kind of jumped the gun on recomp as he was asking mainly for gains in lbm not fat, but he did say he would cut later, so I must of read that wrong haha. If you have a **** diet and I have a clean diet we will see who gains the most fat :D lol SD is a good compound nonetheless, just saying it comes down to personal preference at times as some can't handle some compounds.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Well I'm 5"11 and 250 at 18%bf with a ****ed diet and no cardio ever... He can take bulking advice from whoever he wants..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
That is some pretty good size, cut the bf and be ripped n hugeeeee.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well I've heard of guys pinning test and using lyle mcdonalds protein modified fast.. I must warn you it sucks balls haha. But, think you could maintain most lbm if you stick with it. Again, I never tried using test while doing the modified fast, but it seems like it would help tremendously.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
I'll have to look into that and a few others, I'll be running this Test for awhile most likely..

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both of you need to go back and read what he said.. Never did he say he wants to stay in his weight class.. He said he's taking a break from training to add as much size as possible.. Bulking now and cutting later..

Good point, not paying the best attention. SD or dbol kicking off some test will definitely get you right.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I dropped an easy 15lbs in about 2days while on it, you should be able to find the ebook online

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I dropped an easy 15lbs in about 2days while on it, you should be able to find the ebook online
Wow! That is a lot of weight to drop in 2 days! Doesn't sound very fun

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
It was mainly water and yes I felt like death.. Felt flat.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Wow! That is a lot of weight to drop in 2 days! Doesn't sound very fun
Easier ways while on test. Clenbuterol and Proviron. Maybe even throw some Winstrol in.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Well there is easier ways of course but to only use test and a modfied fast to get ripped is still pretty solid even though it feel like death haha. Trick is to not binge when all is said and done. Reverse diet.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can have dream about dieting and wake up 10 lbs. Lighter! We are all so different

spadilla23

Awards

To clarify, my only goal for this cycle is mass. I would like to put on as much weight as possible. As of right now, I am not concerned with any weight cuts and would like to focus on an increase in size while I have the opportunity.

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing you want it to majority of lbm tho? So you don't have to chisel down layers of fats

spadilla23

Awards
I am increasing caloric intake and closely tracking protein, carbs, etc. Dieting has never been an issue while bulking and cutting. As for the bulking, what has been your most effective cycle or stack, and what were the gains?

On this thread I have had suggested: Superdrol and Dbol, Test and Deca, Epi and Tren. From what I understand the epi/tren stack would be effective but better used in the summer to shred. Thoughts on any of these?

spadilla23

Awards
I'm guessing you want it to majority of lbm tho? So you don't have to chisel down layers of fats

Yes, this would be ideal but I understand that some fat gain is unavoidable. I plan to spend summer minimizing my body fat once the cycle is complete. The less fat I gain the better but my primary concern is mass increase. When I say I will do a summer cut, I do not mean a weight cut for mma where I am losing 15+ pounds. I am cutting strictly body fat but hope to maintain as much lean body mass as possible.

stann123

stann123

Awards
For the most part regardless of the compound diet and genetics will dictate how much fat he puts on. Op said he wants to put on as much weight so sd, dbol, etc could all work for him

spadilla23

Awards
Superdrol and Dbol would do the trick..

Test and Dmz put almost 20lbs on me in 4 weeks recently.

Test and Deca would also work...
What would you say be the most effective combination for my goals? I am determined to use the rare chance I have to bulk to maximize my size gains. Any information on what supplements as well as dosing, cycle support, and pct would be great. Thank you again for the help.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Do you have any restrictions or preference on the length of your cycle?

spadilla23

Awards
Truthfully I am not as educated on the details of anabolic substance use as I would like to be, my previous cycles were the plans established by lifting partners with much more experience. I do not want to come across that I have no knowledge however. I am aware of the risks, potential side effects, and basic principles behind cycling. Because I do not know all details regarding the cycles I would say no, I don't have any restrictions or preference. I am focused only on results.

turff49

turff49

Awards
So you don't have a problem with pinning for say 16 weeks? And can you afford to pin for 16 weeks from a dollar standpoint.
Or are you only wanting to run orals.

spadilla23

Awards
I am open to all cycle suggestions. Obviously I am placing safety first, I do not want a 4 month cycle that will ruin my natural hormone levels and testosterone production but if pinning 16 weeks is effective and safe I will not rule it out. I am setting aside money now for the cycle, I am not hoping to spend a ridiculous amount of money but I am planning ahead so that price should not be too much of an issue.

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Based on what you've said and told us, I'd just run a basic Test cycle for 12 weeks with a Kicker... SD, Dmz, Msten, something along those lines for 4-6 weeks... Could go 4 weeks in the front with a kicker and add another oral the last 4 weeks if you wish based on how happy you are with the results from the first 8 weeks..

I'd avoid Deca for now, just because it will need to be ran longer and require adding other things in the mix to combat sides..

Goliath1

Goliath1

Banned
Awards
Could always just run SD and Trest or something like that to if you wanna avoid pinning and a lengthy cycle..

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
I'm guess OP is fine with illegal aas as well.. So just some test would be greattttt. If not looking to inject than I'd second that trest + SD. Just have some proper on cycle care if you are going heavy orals, good pct, serm, sns DAA, etc.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 46
Cycle Logs 11
Anabolics 2
Punkrocker Anabolics 44