Bulking Cycle Dosages

Dagnasty404

Awards
Hey what’s up fellas, so I’m starting a new cycle next week after being off for 4 weeks. I’m gonna run Tren E, Test E, Anadrol 50 & HGH. My goal is to put on about 20’minutes lbs in the next few months m. Has anyone had success with the stack? Also what dosage should I run? My last cycle I ran 450 mg Tren, 600mg, and anadrol 50mg a day and had great results. Should I run the same or step it up since im adding the HGH?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Whats the matter Mikey, is it the bulking on 450 tren or the "been off for 4 weeks" which means you never came off.....
Both..!!
Or the 1st post..??
Z...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just double everything from the last cycle that way you'll get double the gains - it's math. You've been off for an entire 4 weeks so we know you're fully recovered by now so nothing to worry about there.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just double everything from the last cycle that way you'll get double the gains - it's math. You've been off for an entire 4 weeks so we know you're fully recovered by now so nothing to worry about there.
Makes total sense to me..it's what the pros do every off season

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still awaiting the HGH dose...
Wait for it..
Z...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Jokes aside
Hey what’s up fellas, so I’m starting a new cycle next week after being off for 4 weeks. I’m gonna run Tren E, Test E, Anadrol 50 & HGH. My goal is to put on about 20’minutes lbs in the next few months m. Has anyone had success with the stack? Also what dosage should I run? My last cycle I ran 450 mg Tren, 600mg, and anadrol 50mg a day and had great results. Should I run the same or step it up since im adding the HGH?
Tren makes bulking harder, it burns up all your calories.

You need to spend about 3 months off before your next cycle and sense you just used tren and anadrol you pretty much used up all your fire power for the year.

Bulking on 3 grams of tren and anadrol or bulking on test and primo makes no difference. Your diet determines your results, test and deca would build just as much muscle without destroying your health

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
But..Tren looks great on paper..??
LoL
Z..

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys are brutal and I am sitting back eating

Dagnasty404

Awards
I didn’t disappear my man, I was at work, but sitting in front of a computer running my fucking mouth on the internet to someone who’s asking a question. I appreciate the info, I was unaware i needed to stay off that long.that’s why I’m asking on a forum.if everyone was as fucking informed as you then there would be no need for places like this to get information, and you’d have actually talk to people in real not a steroid chat room homeboy. Don’t get it twisted

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hahaha...he is obviously going to run it anyway. That is why he disappeared
He's probably already running it he just wanted a bunch of dudes to be like ya bro get them gains you a beast

Dagnasty404

Awards
He's probably already running it he just wanted a bunch of dudes to be like ya bro get them gains you a beast
Eat a dick motherfucker, I’m asking a question cause I obviously didn’t know the answer. You’re a cool guy coming to steroid forum and bashing someone for asking a question.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you absolutely insist on using tren during a growth phase limit it to 100-150mg per week max. Thats plenty to get the benefits plus it works synergistically with GH (well all AAS do but tren is a little special of course).

You could skip the Adrol completely; theres a much better way to kickstart your growth phase thats much healthier but still will have you blowing the fuk up with glycogen...a calorie deficit for 6-8 weeks (plenty of time to deplete yourself and get lean if you do it right). You really need a break from high dose drugs anyway, now could be a good time to steadily slip into a deficit and wash away some accumulated fat.

Id also be looking at another injectable to add to the test as your main AAS "growth promoter". But really you could have a kicka$$ productive growth period with just test, hgh, and a smidge of tren (esp following a kcal deficit).

Dagnasty404

Awards
If you absolutely insist on using tren during a growth phase limit it to 100-150mg per week max. Thats plenty to get the benefits plus it works synergistically with GH (well all AAS do but tren is a little special of course).

You could skip the Adrol completely; theres a much better way to kickstart your growth phase thats much healthier but still will have you blowing the fuk up with glycogen...a calorie deficit for 6-8 weeks (plenty of time to deplete yourself and get lean if you do it right). You really need a break from high dose drugs anyway, now could be a good time to steadily slip into a deficit and wash away some accumulated fat.

Id also be looking at another injectable to add to the test as your main AAS "growth promoter". But really you could have a kicka$$ productive growth period with just test, hgh, and a smidge of tren (esp following a kcal deficit).

Dagnasty404

Awards
Right on, that makes sense. My last cycle was my first Tren cycle, and It did great. That’s why I was gonna run it again. If you suggest running a different one I could. I’ve got some Deca, Masteron, and Anavar. Would you recommend a different cycle altogether since I’m fresh off of a Tren cycle?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The only cycle Id recommend you do for the next 8weeks+ is carb cycling. I think you need to seriously consider this oppurtunity to destress your body from the cycle youve recently done, wash away some bodyfat, and prime yourself for the next push. So no orals during this period (dont give in to the temptation to run the anavar).

Ideally after at least 8wks of just testosterone youd get CBC, lipids, liver enzymes, creatinine/eGFR to check how youre looking. Dont even consider pushing doses and food again until you have blood confirmation you are all within range. Incidentally, eating a kcal deficit will dramatically improve lipids etc.

Oh, Id also recommend getting at least hba1c tested if youre thinking of using hgh.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And I hope youve been monitoring blood pressure and RHR. Gh tends to push them up. So you dont want to begin running that if Bp/rhr are already high.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
To the OP...
4 weeks off..and going back On..
Plus, Tren...
Many believe, and I agree, unless you're stepping on stage..Tren is too much Risk..for the Reward..
Second..
Only 4 week break..
The body needs to Recover and Stabilize..
Do Bloodwork and look at your markers..
It's not a Race..
The Best part is the Journey..!!
Health should always be #1...
I'm 57...still hitting it..with two C's..
Gear is the sprinkles on top of a banana split..
The real work is in the Kitchen, good Recovery Protocols and of course proper Training..
There's so many other compounds out there that are not as health threatening..
Hell, I'm giving my Tren away..lol
Z...

striketeam

striketeam

Awards
To the OP...
Plus, Tren...
Many believe, and I agree, unless you're stepping on stage..Tren is too much Risk..for the Reward..
Second..
Only 4 week break..
It's not a Race..
The real work is in the Kitchen, good Recovery Protocols and of course proper Training..
Z...
On a serious note… I totally agree with this. If your not stepping on stage why bother with all the health risks. For us, it’s usually 1 to 2 cycle a year, maybe 3 depending on cycle length… it’s not a race
Just my .02 cents…

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Eat a dick motherfucker, I’m asking a question cause I obviously didn’t know the answer. You’re a cool guy coming to steroid forum and bashing someone for asking a question.
I wasn't bashing you but if you had any clue to what yiu were really doing you'd come with a little bit more intelligent questions then the ones you posted. Have you read one study or watched one YouTube video on this subject apparently not. Of course you got great results from tren. You could get results from tren and not even train. That's what it was designed for to increase feed efficiency I'm cattle but you didn't know that because you want everything spoon fed to you

Dagnasty404

Awards
To the OP...
Plus, Tren...
Second..
Only 4 week break..
It's not a Race..
Z...

Dagnasty404

Awards
I appreciate that man. I’ve always been a really hard gainer, and can literally eat a fucking house and not out in a single pound. I’ve tried a few different things throughout the years and the Tren cycle I just did was the first time I saw real results , so of course my mind is saying “more, more, more” so that was the logic behind running it again. I’m getting bloodwork done Monday band can evaluate where I’m at and how to proceed but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask some knowledgeable folks

Dagnasty404

Awards
I wasn't bashing you but if you had any clue to what yiu were really doing you'd come with a little bit more intelligent questions then the ones you posted. Have you read one study or watched one YouTube video on this subject apparently not. Of course you got great results from tren. You could get results from tren and not even train. That's what it was designed for to increase feed efficiency I'm cattle but you didn't know that because you want everything spoon fed to you
Spoonfed? The **** you talking about man, it’s a forum for discussion and questions. Not a sword fight about who knows more about steroids. I was obviously misinformed hence why I asked, if you can’t ask here then where do you suggest I ask big dog? I’ve read countless articles, and looked at numerous sample cycles, etc. and it’s all over the place, so I couldn’t find reliable sources which lead me to hear but apparently you have to already be a certified expert to post here. Lighten the **** up

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Spoonfed? The **** you talking about man, it’s a forum for discussion and questions. Not a sword fight about who knows more about steroids. I was obviously misinformed hence why I asked, if you can’t ask here then where do you suggest I ask big dog? I’ve read countless articles, and looked at numerous sample cycles, etc. and it’s all over the place, so I couldn’t find reliable sources which lead me to hear but apparently you have to already be a certified expert to post here. Lighten the **** up
How old are you? I had a long post typed out explaining a lot and I accidentally erased it by going back a page.

Test and tren E are in your system long after your last injection, your technically still on cycle right now. First cycle??? It sounds like a tic tok first cycle. Terrible idea.

Have you started pct? Do you know what pct is? You should be on pct right now and then going to get bloodwork cus tren/anadrol cycle means your cholesterol is probably fuked right now amongst other things. Once bloodwork looks good you wanna spend another x amount of time actually being healthy before hopping on another cycle.

No1 gains 20lbs of muscle on a cycle, you might gain 20lbs but 20lbs of muscle is more then 99% of guys build in a year, not on 1 cycle.

Where did you look up your cycle ideas? I would love to check some of these places out where you did your research. I gotta see what these guys are suggesting for cycles

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Go through this guy's whole channel, TONS OF GREAT ADVICE!

Jon Jewett has a podcast and a forum called j3 university or something like that, great advice there.

If you want a more wreckless approach look up Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand. He's very stuck in his ways and outdated but if you understand the basics you can extract some valuable information from him.

Chase irons is 50/50 on good advice and his own bioscience stuff, and by bioscience I don't mean it's wrong it's just whatever hes Been reading into lately from others and his own experience

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I appreciate that man. I’ve always been a really hard gainer, and can literally eat a fucking house and not out in a single pound. I’ve tried a few different things throughout the years and the Tren cycle I just did was the first time I saw real results , so of course my mind is saying “more, more, more” so that was the logic behind running it again. I’m getting bloodwork done Monday band can evaluate where I’m at and how to proceed but figured it couldn’t hurt to ask some knowledgeable folks
If you aren't gaining you aren't eating enough, it's simple as that. I can take 10,000mg of gear and if I don't eat enough I won't grow. Vice versa I can take a little test and eat more and you will grow. Gear makes the food work for you better. But the food has to be there. If you want to build a house you need to supply the workers with tools to build with.

You are the project, the steroids are the workers and the food and gym are the building materials and tools

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
He made some good points, by your opening post it sounds like you learned about steroids from the guys you bought your steroids from.

Does test tren anadrol work, yes, absolutely. But all steroids work, and if you wanna take steroids for a long time you gotta be a little more health Conscious with your gear selection or your gonna burn out quick. If that was your first cycle, it was more gear then I ran on my last 2 cycles combined. Not that it's a ton of gear, it's just WAY,WAY more then needed at this stage and was a bad selection of drugs.

On a good note, if test, tren anadrol was your first cycle and you didn't get a bunch of sides then you probably won't have many sides ever

Dagnasty404

Awards
I’m 45, i did a handful of cycles in my 20’s and never really committed to everything that comes with doing gear. So I would puff up for a few weeks and then lose it because I would get content and quit going to the gym, eating right, etc. you’re not wrong I did take the advice from the person I bought them from which is a great friend but also a fucking 280 lb gear head who competes nationally and basically lives off steroids lol. I am doing Armidex for PCT but at this point I’m sure that’s wrong too.I Really appreciate all the info and guidance, this is why I came here because I’m not we’ll versed and pretty much a newbie when it comes to gear.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I assumed you were gonna be on permanently. You want to come off completely and PCT? That changes everything. Arimidex is an AI and will NOT suffice as a PCT drug.

Good luck.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m 45, i did a handful of cycles in my 20’s and never really committed to everything that comes with doing gear. So I would puff up for a few weeks and then lose it because I would get content and quit going to the gym, eating right, etc. you’re not wrong I did take the advice from the person I bought them from which is a great friend but also a fucking 280 lb gear head who competes nationally and basically lives off steroids lol. I am doing Armidex for PCT but at this point I’m sure that’s wrong too.I Really appreciate all the info and guidance, this is why I came here because I’m not we’ll versed and pretty much a newbie when it comes to gear.
Arimidex isint pct, it's a ai, it's not going to recover your natural testosterone. Especially at 45, you should get yourself some hcg and a serm, Nolvadex or clomid or enclomiphene.

Being 45 I'd suggest staying with lower risk drugs, testosterone and masteron or Primo, gh and maybe anavar. Stay away from the reckless **** like tren and drol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He thinks arimidex is a pct and never comit to a cycle I'm out. You're not even trying to learn on your own time

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
He thinks arimidex is a pct and never comit to a cycle I'm out. You're not even trying to learn on your own time
I completely agree. You hop on a hard cycle without knowledge or even a plan afterwards. That is what frustrates me. He is asking questions after the fact.

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OP, just for fun, how much do you weigh/tall are you?

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also something to look at....
At 45 yrs old your Natural Test Levels are probably lower than normal..
If so,it might be Time for TRT...meaning PCT might be a waste of time..
After being completely off for a while, get bloodwork done and see where your level is..
Just a thought..
Z...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
OP you have a lot of people here who were nice, had the patience, and took time to try to help you out. But you can't be mad at the ones who thought you were trolling. Usually when people come in misguided and need help they ask for advice before cycling, not after. So don't get angry when people were joking around - you gave them the ammunition. Just take your medicine, learn from your mistakes, read up as much as you can and move forward.