Bulking Andro Kit by LG Sciences

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried this "pro-hormone kit" called Bulking Andro Kit by LG Sciences. apparently it has 1, 4 and M1D Andro. Just curious if it's worth a try one day.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i think you would be best off to source the proper amount of your desired amount of each hormone and take the dose that works.. I don't believe LG pays any attention to proper dosing, mostly due to their use of absorption enhancers. they like to claim these really high numbers for bypassing the first pass of the liver. however there is very little if any human studies showing that these cyclodextrins and such work with the given hormones they espouse them to. again, hormones are fat soluble so i would take fish oil with your efficacious sized doses of said PHs.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
i think you would be best off to source the proper amount of your desired amount of each hormone and take the dose that works.. I don't believe LG pays any attention to proper dosing, mostly due to their use of absorption enhancers. they like to claim these really high numbers for bypassing the first pass of the liver. however there is very little if any human studies showing that these cyclodextrins and such work with the given hormones they espouse them to. again, hormones are fat soluble so i would take fish oil with your efficacious sized doses of said PHs.
Very informative. Thanks for your input!

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Has anyone tried this "pro-hormone kit" called Bulking Andro Kit by LG Sciences. apparently it has 1, 4 and M1D Andro. Just curious if it's worth a try one day.
Those are still on the market ? I've only seen those for sale from some foriegn sources that don't seem too trustworthy .

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Don't bother.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Under dosed terribly. And does not include proper support and pct no matter what they say...

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Those are still on the market ? I've only seen those for sale from some foriegn sources that don't seem too trustworthy .

I have seen a few on some sketchy websites. Literally says (2 left in stock) but so many people are talking about how poor it is. Im not even going to bother touching it.