Bulk Pslin vs Pre packaged Pslin

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
What exactly is the difference between the two if any? Also if there is a difference, what am I giving up by going with the bulk version?

Thanks in advance for your help!

rob561

rob561

Awards
  • Established
pslin=caps
bulk pslin=powder
pslin=bulk pslin

simple math

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What exactly is the difference between the two if any? Also if there is a difference, what am I giving up by going with the bulk version?

Thanks in advance for your help!
They are qualitatively the same. Quite apart from the price-per-mg advantage, the bulk version offers considerably more flexible dosing options, allowing the user to use the product several times daily in individually-appropriate doses. Put differently, capped P-Slin costs $39.85 and lasts 30 days at one serving a day; whereas the bulk version costs $29.95 and may last twice as long or longer than the capped version at several doses per day.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also the bulk powder is only the Tannins Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa, whereas PSlin has that and also Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre .

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also the bulk powder is only the Tannins Complex (Extract engineered from Lagerstroemia speciosa, whereas PSlin has that and also Gymnemic Complex (Herbal engineered from Gymnema Sylvestre .
Yep. Co-sign.

Thanks Steveoph.

MMALOVER

MMALOVER

Awards
  • Established
I knew there was one component missing from the bulk. Similar to the puresap missing from bulk 1-carboxy.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, by using the capped version, what is the role of the Gymnemic Complex?

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll just quote Jacob to make it easier from http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutraplanet/106647-bulk-pslin-stock.html#post1601325

To be correct, this is actually a better deal because I upped the super active extract of Lagerstroemia speciosa and excluded the gymnena.

Why? Gymnema is used to help beta cell regeneration in the pancrease but since, we are dosing P-SLIN twice a day, we want to maximize GLUT4 increase with insulin and P-SLIN and this how we will create the steady state anabolic enviroment around our workouts.

Regular P-SLIN has 300mgs of LS and with bulk, you are receiving 400mgs!

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
bump on this. hows the taste of the bulk? seems like people are using it in shakes no problem, so im assuming the taste is masked? or is there not much taste to it at all?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump on this. hows the taste of the bulk? seems like people are using it in shakes no problem, so im assuming the taste is masked? or is there not much taste to it at all?
Minor to zero taste when mixed with anything else. Kinda tastes like tea if not mixed.
No mixing or dissolving issues.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
I mix mine in shakes and you should do the same, cant tell the taste at all

thinking of doing a Super Pslin powder once this one is gone..

Steveoph

Steveoph

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thinking of doing a Super Pslin powder once this one is gone..
Any more Super product and you're going to have to rename it to SuperPowders :lol: Being a corosolic acid junkie, cant wait to see how you're spicing it up. Could be bitter melon extract, cinnamon,.. oh so many. Perhaps something off the radar in true USP style.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Minor to zero taste when mixed with anything else. Kinda tastes like tea if not mixed.
No mixing or dissolving issues.
thanks man. exact answer i was hoping for.:thumbsup:

mrchristian

mrchristian

Awards
  • Established
Oh My God!
Yes!!!!!
Tell me more..tell me more!