Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Bulk fresh whey?

julius kelp

Veteran member
Anybody know in highly secretive sources to maybe to buy direct fresh high quality bulk plain unflavored whey? My search goes on...
 
Get a job at a supplement store. I get 75% off my stuff. Other than that, I've seen huge bags of plain non-flavored whey on eBay for pretty cheap.
 
Nice discount! Saw the eBay, question it's quality. That's kind of my thing now, as much for health as for muscle building. I would think there's more whey bring produced than ever, and probably a seriously growing cult of folks wanting premium grade. Chicken breasts used to be pricey, but demand chopped'em in half.
 
I've gotten a 50lb bag off of eBay for $219 before and it was some top quality stuff. Just have to look for the good sellers with good ratings. Definitely cheaper than buying 2lb tubs all the time! I think there is more being produced, it's just being commercialized and packaged into small containers to keep costs up
 
Whey is whey

There is no "fresh" whey or "premium" whey.
 
Back
Top