LovingtoLift
Banned
Interesting. This didn't tell us anything and its not worth reading.........
Invalid Link Removed
Invalid Link Removed
Why would you repost something that "not worth reading"?
Interesting. This didn't tell us anything and its not worth reading.........
Invalid Link Removed
saved my 2 minutes so ill spend them here on this post and reply to the above. 6 hours and 45 min to the superbowl and just about 1 min and 35 seconds left on my 2 minutes that wasnt wasted on that post.
lol
Why would you repost something that "not worth reading"?
Because he can't make any decision about how he feels about anything in life without first consulting the internet. Even then he still has a problem deciding how he feels about anything. Case in point look at all his threads. I wonder how he makes everyday decisions or if he is even able to live on his own.
Why would you repost something that "not worth reading"?
Let this tweak your cookie: why would I read something he posted that is "not worth reading"?? :why:
Let this tweak your cookie: why would I read something he posted that is "not worth reading"?? :why: