Building muscle without gaining fat article.

ActiveShooter

ActiveShooter

Awards
yup, at least it was short. Maybe I should start a log where I cycle Dat Der Lemon Water and record Demz GainzzZ!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Why would you repost something that "not worth reading"?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks OP useful info as always

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
saved my 2 minutes so ill spend them here on this post and reply to the above. 6 hours and 45 min to the superbowl and just about 1 min and 35 seconds left on my 2 minutes that wasnt wasted on that post.

lol

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
saved my 2 minutes so ill spend them here on this post and reply to the above. 6 hours and 45 min to the superbowl and just about 1 min and 35 seconds left on my 2 minutes that wasnt wasted on that post.

lol
6 hours and 45 min to the superbowl?? Longest superbowl ever!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you repost something that "not worth reading"?
Because he can't make any decision about how he feels about anything in life without first consulting the internet. Even then he still has a problem deciding how he feels about anything. Case in point look at all his threads. I wonder how he makes everyday decisions or if he is even able to live on his own.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Because he can't make any decision about how he feels about anything in life without first consulting the internet. Even then he still has a problem deciding how he feels about anything. Case in point look at all his threads. I wonder how he makes everyday decisions or if he is even able to live on his own.
Wait....

You're NOT supposed to consult strangers on the internet about ALL daily life decisions???? Shiiitttt. I've been doing it all wrong.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let this tweak your cookie: why would I read something he posted that is "not worth reading"?? :why:
Curiosity. The majority of people that have been around long enough have some curiosity, and say to themselves, "What the hell is this idiot posting now?. I can't believe he's still around. Oh well...we'll see how long he lasts, or how long his guardians let him use the internet".