Build muscle Testosterone????

4evathrowed

Awards
Is it possible for me to get big and build muscle with these levels 20 year old man my testosterone TOTAL is - 449 ng/dl (249- 836) , free testosterone (direct) 13.3 pg/ml (9.3-26.5) fsh 1.9 (1.5-12.4) LH 6.2 (1.7-8.6).I went to sleep around 1 am woke up at 5 am and had blood drawn at 8:45.Could that have affected the blood test also are these levels good enough.Any feedback will be appreciated thanx.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
first of all 449 isn't that bad at all. And your diet and training are going be far more imporant in determining whether you gain muscle or not than your T levels.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
I was at 449 and my doc put me on once a week shots

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Your doctor is crazy unless the scale for that lab is wildly different than the norm

That's what I was thinking. I couldn't even convince mine to write me a script with levels of 277. I had to go off and do my own thing. I'd love to meet this doc :)

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for me to get big and build muscle with these levels 20 year old man my testosterone TOTAL is - 449
That depends on your individual genetics. Testosterone is only one piece of the puzzle.
No one can predict your individual ability to build muscle based on testosterone level alone.

4evathrowed

Awards
That depends on your individual genetics. Testosterone is only one piece of the puzzle.
No one can predict your individual ability to build muscle based on testosterone level alone.
I went away to a military academy and all we did was push up and jogging for 2 months when I came back my sister said I was big my neck everything and I looked disel.I'm medium build.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
232 at the cleveland clinic is considered low normal

DragonRider

Awards
  • Established
I went away to a military academy and all we did was push up and jogging for 2 months when I came back my sister said I was big my neck everything and I looked disel.I'm medium build.
Girls think underwear models look big whereas males tend to not think a man is big until his arms are 18" or over while still maintaining a small waist.