The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I was in a workout funk after going stim-free for over a month. Really deterred a lot of focus from my workouts and I found myself moseying around, skipping reps, etc. due to fatigue.

I bought Fullblitz based off some reviews here, and I think its great! Sure, some of it might be from not using a stim pre for a while, but i'll say the pump on day 1 of using 2 scoops was insane. Veins ripping out of my biceps/triceps, chest full volume from lower sets, etc.

Really enjoying this so far! The Y doesn't treat me too bad (I was overstimmed the third day I used it and had a bit of anxiety after my workout, but a touch of CBD made it go away). Could have been due to all sorts of things or just being more stimmed than I have been in a while.

Got it last Wednesday. Excited to put in a full week! I'll say, it did not seem to help with my DOMS. Helped with making me feel even more so haha, since I crushed the ever living shii out of the workout!

Thanks for the coupon code Bob. Shared it with a few other friends.
GOLDEN Feedback
Thank you!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@bloodnthunder

The dosage in full blitz, 2 scoops, is on par with any focus product when it comes to this situation. It hits fast and gives me that little push to go-bc once I’m at the gym I’m usually able to break free once some endorphins get rolling. Anyhow for those like me, thought this info useful.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Slight increase in body temperature noticed and the. Just clean energy. But damn pumps post workout are just stupid today. My lats feel swelled up and hot. All that squeezing and stretching during the reps + the ingredients in this product are making it feel gnarly

@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@bloodnthunder

FullBlitz final review

A big thanks to @The Solution and @BUILDFASTFORM for picking me to log and review FullBlitz

They sent the rainbow candy flavor along with a 7 day sample of watermelon Vasoblitz.

I tested the flavors in 12-16-20 oz of water for 2 scoops

At first I thought the 12 oz rainbow candy was too strong but I generally like my powders in more water. Just a taste preferred. 16 and 20 are perfect for me

I then tried it in 5-6-8 oz for 1 scoop and didn’t feel like it was overpowering in any of the water amounts.

So I decided to try 12 oz again and that time it definitely was stronger than the 16-20 but definitely not overpowering like I originally though. Could have just been a taste sensitivity that day. I still prefer the flavors more watered down which I just me, but wanted to relay this in my review.

As for mixing. Perfect every time-water made no difference to ability to mix.

Did several tests of weighing the scoops and spot on each and every time.

2 scoops provides very consistent results day in and day out.

Focus for me typically kicks in first around the 15-20 minute mark

This focus is one of the best focus feelings of any product I have tried. Lasers you into a zone. And I have seasonal depression issues so focus is tantamount to me and this helped getting my lifts in and broke me from my doldrums long enough to get the work done in the gym.

The first couple weeks energy consistently cane in around 20-30 minutes which is perfect and on par with almost every pre/energy formula I’ve ever taken.

One thing to note though is the past week the energy and focus are arriving very closely together,15-20 minutes. Not sure if this is related to life factors or perhaps the formula builds in your system over time allowing the energy to arrive quicker. Not sure but thought I’d report what I found.

Energy isn’t some bang you over the head assault like some pre formulas give you but rather it’s there, you feel it come on and it’s stays ever present for a good time even after your 90-100 minute session is over.

I also tested the one scoop FullBlitz 1 scoop Vasoblitz method and it’s actually fairly comparable imo. The main drawback is it really is a lessened focus but for me what it provides is fine outside leg day which I always need a little extra for.

The pumps and vasodilation are famous. They’re the deepest fullest pumps and crazy veins I’ve ever had from any product. Also by taking Vasoblitz on your off days you’re allowing the nitrates to build in your system and you have this pretty much fullness all day long every day and the feeling is there day 1 and only got better as you move on using the product.

Final note is the increased intra set recovery aspect and in between days recovery. I found that pretty much regardless of weight irvreo range I’ve recovered quicker between sets since using bff.

The huge noticeable aspect regarding recovery is that I never got my leg doms like I pretty much always get after leg days and completed low rep/high weight day and a crazy volume session and no leg doms. I’ve always recovered well on my own for other parts but this leg recovery for me is a game changer.

I enjoyed this so much that I took advantage of a couple deals and picked up 2 tubs of each in addition to the product provided for the log.

Seeing I have tried almost all the flavors I’d like to provide my rankings

1 grape bubblegum. It’s soft and delicious like a nice mix of grape hubba bubba and grape kool aid. Easily my favorite of them all

2. Lemon drop Vasoblitz. This flavor is spot on and the lemon is adaptable to eater amounts. In 20 oz it’s like a lemonade country time and at 12-15 oz it’s like a sharp but very balanced lemon flavored drink

3. Watermelon Vasoblitz. Been my favorite flavor all along and while I do rank lemon drop higher on the flavor meter I will prob consistently purchase watermelon more. Just a soft and refreshing watermelon cooler type flavor imo

4. Blue raspberry. Only has the Vasoblitz version but the FullBlitz version is prob similar. Again I found it to be very tasty, easily drinking and something I’ll go to for a change of pace here and there.

5. Rainbow candy. I’ve had both versions and they are similar but I find the Vasoblitz version to be slightly less profound in overall taste which I actually prefer. It’s like skittle water, that’s what i term it as. The fact I love the grape so much I’ll prob stick to that flavor for the most part but most people from what I’ve read like the rainbow candy much higher than I have it ranked.

The other flavors I haven’t tried but I’ve heard the fruit punch is top notch and will most likely try down the road. Not a strawberry anything fan so never looked into that flavor at all

One final note is that while I’ll sometimes enjoy a product I’ve logged and may even buy myself down the road. Never have I loved the experience so much I went out of my way to ensure I was stocked up so I don’t have to worry about pres for months to come. Finding something that is open labeled and even seems to exceed what the full dosages would indicate is an amazing thing for me and am happy BFF added a stim pre to their already proven non stim pre.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pumps were ridiculously easy to obtain today. I was squeezing during warmups and my chest was getting really pumped. I am still noticing this hot feeling in the muscles being activated. It feels great. Caffein is perfect for these afternoon workouts and i sleep no problem 3+ hrs later

@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I don’t have my workout notes on me, but wow the 2 scoops hit me so good today. I went with 2 scoops because it’s my “friday” and the wife and I went to go see avengers end game. I did 2 scoops with me creatine in 12oz water. I drank 7oz and left 5oz put more water and mixed my carbs and intra. I sipped the rest through out my workout. I recommend this if you want to get a bit wired for the night. Wow. The pumps were insane and my arms felt and looked big. I was up til 2 am.. 7 hrs later. This time my lats didn’t get hot like the 1:1 ratio last time.

@@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I could feel my hamstrings from the start of my leg curls. After that the pumps came in really good during split squats 2 exercises later and the stiff leg deadlifts to wrap up the day. The energy was great and i still had more energy to go home and clean the yard.

@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Pre-Work Nutrition & Hydration
Meal Carbs (g): 71
Time (hrs): -2:45
Sodium (mg): 1118
Water (oz): 25

Dosage:
Fullblitz (scoops): 1
Vasoblitz (scoops): 1
Water (oz): 8
Time (hrs): -0:30

Intra
Carbs (g):45
Water (oz): 26

Workout
Note: All weight is in pounds (lbs). “/“ represents super-set. "*" is a drop set.

Lying leg curls: 70x15,15,14
Seated leg press, high and wide: 190x10, 195x10 (3 sec eccentric)
Nordic leg curl: 3x6
Kb stationary lunge: 18 each hand x 75 reps each leg
Standing calf: 2x10, 15sec partials, 20sec hold

Comments
*Mixability: nothing else to comment
*Taste: nothing else to comment
*Effects:
Blood started flowing into my hamstrings immediately after my second warm up. By the time i got to nordic leg curls i had great ham pumps and felt the muscle connection so good. Then i brutalized the quads with lunges. This is were i felt some performance from this pre. My mind was telling me yes keep going but the pumps were so freaking brutal i could only do reps of 5 before taking breathers to complete the full 75 reps

@Mowglisml

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Final Review:
Vasoblitz Blue Raspberry
*Mixability:
-I noticed that using 2 scoops of fullblitz had a bit of foam and also a bit of particles in shaker even when using a blender bottle. The best thing is to let it sit like 10 minutes to fully dissolve, but dosing at 1:1 with vasoblitz what I call fuseblitz the drink mixed instantaneously. The fullblitz is packed! With goodies. That scoop is significantly larger than vasoblitz and is what causes some foaming and longer to dissolve.

IMG_9281.JPG

“Picture showing fullblitz, nice blue color tone, and a bit of foaming”

*Taste: very light and not chemical or overly synthetic. Light and refreshing. It seems that it has been slightly improved over vasoblitz but i am going off memory. The best flavor you can get with 2 scoops is 6oz of cold water. Very refreshing and flavorful. The majority of my dosing was 1:1 with vasoblitz at 8oz and the flavor is nice. Really light candy like flavor and you get a purple drink!

IMG_9271.JPG

“Picture showing fuseblitz, great purple color, no mixing issues”

*Effects:
-The effects definitely changed as I continued using it. I was not using beta alanine before and had a long heavy stim break, so this drink really hit me hard with the itchy tingles. I say that by 2nd-3rd week it decreased a lot but still got some spikes here and there. Even at 1:1 mixing, the BA tingles were strong.
-The yohimbe also was noticeable at first but over time I started noticing a hot feeling in my muscles that I was working out; And this was at 1:1 dosing. It was awesome but then that went away as I got closer to being done with the tub.
-I didn’t notice any real strength increase, but what I did notice was the mind muscle connection and focus to keep going. The best part is that it was not overly stimulated at 1:1. At 2 scoops it was tremendous because the energy is clean and you don’t get a crash. With 2 scoops afternoon on my Fridays, I would stay up real late so it’s great when I would go out for the night.
-The pumps were interesting. When I first started using it I would feel my respiratory system open up and my breathing-in felt cold. After a couple weeks, it went away. It must have been the nitrates. The best part about vaso and fullblitz is that it the pumps and mind muscle connection DO NOT STOP! You always feel it and you aren’t putting a bunch of stimulants in your body like other preworkouts with DMHA, etc. For me at 1:1 AND 2 scoops, blood would flow into muscles during warmups almost immediately.
-My preferred method of dosing this and to get the most out of the preworkout is with 800+ mg of sodium and a good potassium balance (for example a banana for me) throughout the day, 50-70 g carbs prewokout approximately 2-2:30 hours pre, and at least 40-60oz of water by the time I dosed it.

Thanks again @The Solution for putting this together and i hope i did my part.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@EMPIREMIND

Since my vacation I have added carbs back into my diet around training. I have done a handful of workouts incorporating Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin (25g) with two scoops of Full blitz. I did this once with a Mountain dog Leg workout. the pumps and my performance was without question elevated even further. I also did a Mountaindog style back workout after eating a sweet potato 2 skinless chicken thighs and 8oz of chicken stock(sodium) as a pre-workout meal 1.5 hours before and then adding the HBCD and two scoops of full blitz. I felt i had the best results with the added sodium and carbs as bob had recommended. The effects are amplified. Much of my other recent sessions were repeats of the sames workouts I have done in this log, the good news is I have progressed in almost all of them by either adding in more reps or increasing the weights used.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
@EMPIREMIND

Final Review

Taste:
VasoBlitz - Watermelon 8/10
I am not a big watermelon fan in general, but aside from my preferences the flavoring is excellent for a watermelon.I preferred to use 8oz of water with this product. I get the best flavor from this amount.

FullBlitz Rainbow Candy 9/10
This flavor is excellent. It is not too strong or overwhelming, even when I tried 6oz of water. both products are like this. To me this flavor is pretty unique compared to other products I've tried and easy to sip. There are no bad after tastes.I preferred to use 10-12oz of water.

Mix: 9/10
for me the amounts listed above are the same. I felt I needed slightly more water with the full blitz, probably because there is more ingredients... not sure. For me mix ability has been excellent with these products. With a few shakes there may be some residual powder that sits on the bottom, but I just kept shaking it and it dissolved. For the amount of ingredients in this product (20g total) I couldn't even think to complain! There was some foam at the top, but that goes away very quickly as well. To me I couldn't care less, I am going to get it in and train.

Formula: 10/10
From what I have experienced this is the most effective all in one product (especially considering the cost) I have used and it shows in the formula. To me there are no shortcuts, and although I really like adding glycerol, I question if its even needed. The synergy of the ingredients is excellent and there are no short comings.

6g L-citrulline
3.2g Beta Alanine
2.5g Betaine Anhydrous
2.0g Arginine Nitrate (GOOD GOD!)
2.0g Calcium Lactate
800mg DMAE Bitartrate
335mg Caffeine Anhydrous
2.3mg Yohimbe Bark Extract

The 6g L-Citrulline and whopping 2g Arginine Nitrate dosage is what speaks to me the most. this is absolutely sick. The pumps and vascularity are so pronounced, and many of times with arms I had to stop because my pump was limiting my range of motion lol. At one point I stopped super-setting bi's and tri;s and just split them up to get in the volume I wanted. I personally have taken Betaine before but cannot put my finger on its effectiveness, none the less 2.5g is a solid dose. 3.2g of Beta Alanine an optimal dose, but can be a lot at once to handle, and for me this was the case. after about a week or so i noticed the tingling symptoms had faded. I would imagine that the combo of Beta Alanine, Betaine Anhydrous and the 2g of Calcium Lactate had a lot to do with my improvement in recovery between sets. I also noticed that my soreness and performance has improved. Since starting this log and dosing Full-blitz or Vasoblitz everyday including non-training days I saw cumulative improvements in my recovery and performance. I have taken most of these ingredients in the past, but not on non-training days. this really changed my mind about how I will be supplementing moving forward. In regards to the energy, it was great. In one shot 335mg of Caffeine could be a lot to handle, so I preferred to either do one scoop of Vaso-blitz and one scoop of Full-blitz, or simply split up my intake: 1/2 15 mins before arriving at the gym and the second half after my first exercise, about 30 mins later. this for me seemed to work well. also I should point out this has Yohimbe, so once again I had some issue the first couple times, as I was very sensitive to it, but over time i found that to fade and it is no longer an issue. I also think this has some more effect on pump and blood flow, which pairs very well with the other ingredients. I also need to mention the focus and mental clarity from what I assume was the DMAE Bitartrate.I without a doubt was more focused on the task at hand. this for me was important because I was in the middle of an aggressive cut and would often feel like not doing what i had to do in the gym. this product was a huge crutch for me in that scenario. Excellent pumps, quicker recovery, great energy and focus. I have to note that if you are sensitive to Beta Alanine and Yohimbe, This could be a downside to the product, but try to bear with it, because after 5 days the possible negative effects I found to fade out.

Cost: 10/10
Both product, hands down worth every penny. @The Solution has a discount code so for around 30$ for a tub you get get 24 workouts or more depending on the dose. Build Fast Formula seems to also offer some great combo deals. I would purchase in the future and have already recommend this to friends a few times already!

Overall thoughts and Workout Reaction:
9.5/10
Surprised with both products, point blank. I knew the pumps would be great, but the improvements on performance and recovery were unexpected. I was doing intermittent fasting and working out fasted. One workout i was 20+ hours fasted and had the most ridiculous pumps and vascularity. Genetically I am very vascular, but this was something else. I looked like I do after re-feeds and cheat days. Energy wise i was also shocked, because the formula was very simple, but I also did a few leg or back workouts after the 20+ hours fasted, and just killed it. I knew then there was something to this product. Throughout this log i have had a few different PR's, reduction in rest time between sets, and great energy despite a rough diet.I love the open label, clinical doses of ingredients correlating to real scientific data, and at a very reasonable price. I am really blown away! Once again I would like to thank Build Fast Formula and @The Solution for their generosity in sending me a full tub of Full Blitz and a small tub of Vaso-Blitz, simply to do a review!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From Another board:

Taste- Guys, i’ve had a LOT of rainbow candies/skittles recreations, and this is by far my favorite play on the flavor. I used 8oz of ice cold water with the 2 scoops of Fullblitz. The initial taste I got from the first sip was a handful of skittles, but not OVERLY sweet like how some other companies like to do theirs. The aftertaste to me is one of my favorite parts, which is odd, given usually i don’t pay any mind to that. To me, the aftertaste was very similar to the taste you’d get if you let the skittles melt in your mouth prior to chewing (something i loved doing as a kid, because who doesn’t like a rainbow colored tongue lmao). This was a very refreshing flavor, with the perfect balance of sweet and tart. Huge props to the peeps over at @Buildfastformula for nailing the flavor down.

Formula Breakdown- With an ever increasing surplus of supplements on the market, it is rather nice to have a SIMPLE formula that works as well as this does. There’s just something about a supplement facts panel that doesn’t read like a J. K. Rowling book…

Vitamin C: To aid in preventing a tolerance build up to the nitrates in the preworkout.
L-Citrulline: Precursor to Arginine/Aids in the production of Nitric Oxide, allowing for more blood flow/Helps with the “Pump” we all chase in the gym…Fun fact, “Citrulline” is actually derived from the latin word for watermelon, “Citrullus”. The more you know folks!
Beta-Alanine: Aids in buffering lactic acid, causing the tingling sensation known as “Parathesia”/Requires a saturation, which is the build up over time, allowing for more long term effects, such as decreased time to fatigue/allowing you to reach more reps per set, etc.
Betaine Anhydrous: Aids in athletic performance/Increasing power output/Will aid in a water pump as well given Betaine is an osmolyte/May aid in improved body composition over the long term, but studies are varied on this.
NO3-T (Arginine Nitrate): Improved blood flow/Aids in cardiovascular health and vasodilation.
PERSONAL NOTE- NO3-T is possibly my favorite pump ingredient on the market outside of VASO-6/Agmatine.
Calcium Lactate: Honestly, I thought I had an idea what the use behind this was, buttttttttttt I was wrong. I may need someone to touch on this ingredient a little more and the reasoning behind it.
2-(Dimethylamino)ethanol Bitartrate: AKA “DMAE”/Improved cognitive function/ Increased production of Acetylcholine/May aid in learning and memory/Nootropic compound.
Caffeine Anhydrous: The most well known stimulant on our planet/Inproved performance/Heightened mental alertness/Ergogenic properties/Wakes up the dead at hiugher doses (JK…but really)
Yohimbe bark Extract Yohimbine HCL: Stimulant/Pairs well with caffeine/Thermogenic and well known ingredient used in fat loss regiments/Known for its aphrodisiac properties by increasing blood flow/Tolerance will vary depending on the individual.
-All in all, the formula is short, sweet, and overall effective at it’s job.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
inally was able to get on the vaso/full blitz ride this morning. After reading all the positive reviews I had to give it a go. Thanks to @The Solution this was given to me as a free gift. Mutual support system.

I choose to go all in with 1 scoop of each in 12oz water. She mixed right on up. Rainbow candy was the flavor, very refreshing and tasted great. I would say about 25 minutes into my workout she kicked in. Although I was just doing a little full body blood flow routine this morning, once it kicked in I felt awesome. It was almost like I couldn't feel the weight and could have easily added 3-5 reps each set. Body instantly woke up and become solid as a rock. Then came the pumps,
@BOSSMAN

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fullblitz is the newest product to debut from Build Fast Formula, which brings a stimulated version of its flagship product Vasoblitz.

major areas you will cover during your review:

First off I want to thank Bob and Buildfast for this great opportunity. The family and I were down for about a week before we got rid of the stomach bug.

Dosing

1 Scoop FullBlitz + 1 Scoop Vasoblitz (Training) on a empty stomach.

30 minutes pre training

Used 8-12oz water, easy and smooth mix. Flavor excellent, liquid skittles.

After your first serving:

Taste- easy drink and tasty

Mixability- mixes great, slight powder on bottom. Minimal.

Energy kicked in right at 30 minutes, only 1 scoop so energy was medium level. Little scared of 2 scoops as anything above 200mg caffine I have not needed.

Pump- Pull workout, muscle fullness and vascularity was through the roof, can't imagine adding carbs would change but will try next time. Seemed like added muscle hardness, pump lasted a couple hours post.

Endurance was increased and recovery between sets was quicker. After one workout really look forward to increased benefits.

As good as any preworkouts I have used. I always thought glycerol and vaso6 were great but not really sure they are needed anymore.
Goal is to try 2 scoops of fullblitz with some carbs on a push workout next.
@mase1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 2
1scoop vaso/1 scoop full blitz

I'm really liking this stuff, I'm familiar and have just about every pump product out there. This combo here had my shoulders feeling like pure concrete this morning. I also had only planned on doing shoulders, I blew through that workout and threw ina good 15-20 min blast on my triceps. Really had a some good meat hanging off the back of my arms.
Solid product and another solid recommendation fro. @The Solution
@BOSSMAN

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First off apologies, had some stuff come up but excuses suck. Sorry.
My current goto best workout style is chicken wrap or chicken rice 1.5-2 hours pre and then 2 scoops of fullblitz 30 minutes pre workout and have added 30g waxy with a bcaas flavor supp and sip through workout. The pump, recovery and energy are excellent. I cannot say it enough but the pump and vascularity is the best I have had, difference is it goes away about 2 hours post as opposed to other gray options.
There is no reason not to give vaso or fullblitz an option, I have used some great pump products but are definitely not on this level. Even enjoy taking VASOBLITZ on off days pre sex, sorry but great pump there too.

@mase1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I will say the addition of VASOBLITZ/ fullblitz adds alot to the pump and recovery of a workout. If I could maintain the pump and vascularity 24/7 it would be a done deal. Would not need anything else from a aesthetics component.

@mase1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For me 4-6oz. is perfect, I enjoy getting the supplements in my stomach flavor is just an add-on. Perfectly content dumping scoop in my mouth and washing down with water. Having said that it is the best tasting pre I have used.
I will say this goes beyond your typical pre as its effects build up and get better the more you use. Recovery is increased between sets. Cannot be 100% but I feel I have better recovery between workouts too. Adding extra volume each workout and feeling ready for more.

@mase1

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have a tub of full blitz arriving tomorrow, starting Monday with a very high volume routine so pretty excited.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Have a tub of full blitz arriving tomorrow, starting Monday with a very high volume routine so pretty excited.
Awesome man!
Hope you used my code to help save some cash and free shipping!

Can’t wait to hear your feedback!

Muckl3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome man!
Hope you used my code to help save some cash and free shipping!

Can’t wait to hear your feedback!
No had to order from A1 as build fast doesn’t ship full blitz to the UK (understandable due to the Y).
Got hit with customs charge to so cost me around $70 altogether🙁, but if I like it I will buy a few tubs at a time then it’s not as bad when customs hit.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No had to order from A1 as build fast doesn’t ship full blitz to the UK (understandable due to the Y).
Got hit with customs charge to so cost me around $70 altogether🙁, but if I like it I will buy a few tubs at a time then it’s not as bad when customs hit.
Wow man! That’s huge support!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Final review-
VASOBLITZ 2 scoops 30 minutes preworkout in 6oz of water was my favorite combo for flavor and best timing for it hitting at the beginning of workout. After suggestions from the thesolution I added scoop of bcaa with scoop of waxy maize(25gC) during workout.
Pump and performance increased each workout.
Pump- muscle fullness and vascularity for me was the best for a preworkout I have ever used. Lasted about 1-2 hours post workout.
Performance- increased recovery in between sets and added reps due to that. Would add also that increased my endurance, can't comment on actual strength increase but shined in a short rest setting.
Fullblitz-
Tried 2 scoops and the profile is same as VASOBLITZ except the inclusion of light stims. Comparing the 2 I prefer VASOBLITZ because I could dose at anytime without worry of stims. I would just add a caffine tab if need be. Did 1 scoop of each and again pump and performance just like 2 scoops of VASOBLITZ due to same ingredients.

Waited to post after I stopped using to give a comparison. Well there was a big dropoff in pump and between set recovery time. A product that you notice the first day and notice when you stop. Definitely recommend trying the product, a can't miss preworkout to add pump and performance.
Should be come a staple if funds allow.

@mase1

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
From Another Board:

First off I’d like to say that I have always been an athlete and a regular gym goer. I always take my workouts seriously. My goal when I step inside the gym is to go as hard as I can, to make myself a better person physically and mentally. I’ve taken many pre workouts over my time and I can say without a doubt that the FullBlitz and VasoBlitz stack is one of the best I’ve ever taken!!!

I usually would do 2 scoops of the FullBlitz and one scoop of the VasoBlitz. I typically used about 10-12oz of water on my training days. On arm days I would strictly use VasoBlitz to get more of the pump and I would take two scoops of that.

I thought the flavor which was rainbow candy was outstanding!!! Definitely tasted like skittles to me!

As far as recovery goes I did notice that I was not generally as sore as I usually am after training. On my strength program my rest times were pre set as far as it being 3min or a minute and a half between sets so I wasn’t really able to tell on that end.

When i was sent this stack I was on the second week of a 12 week strength program. The first day I tried the FullBlitz and VasoBlitz it gave me amazing energy and focus! From the cleans to the squats and every other lift it was smooth! Over my time of taking this product it got better and better with each use and I never experienced any crash afterwards like some other pre’s out there. The most surprising thing to me was how much focus it gave me from taking it. I would definitely give this product a 10/10 review and will be purchasing it. Thank you @The Solution for the samples!

jusstinnn

Awards
Fullblitz Review
Taste - I only sampled the Rainbow Candy & Grape Bubblegum and they both taste great. Probably one of the best tasting preworkouts I've tried. I mixed them with 8oz of water. Personally Rainbow Candy was my favorite of the two. There was no bad aftertaste and it went down smooth.
Mixability - Was great. There wasn't any clumps, chalky taste or grittiness to it at all. Didn't require much shaking to mix it.
Energy - Both times of taking this was in the morning so the caffeine amount was nice. I didn't get any jitteriness or shakes from it.
Focus - My normal preworkout mix is 1-2 scoops of SNS Focus XT with 2-3 caps of Gainbusters Special Forces and this gives me tunnel vision in a sense, I get really dialed in and nothing can distract me from my workouts. With Fullblitz, I get zoned in and while it's not as intense as my normal routine, it's still great especially only coming from one supplement rather than 2 or more so I really liked that about this preworkout.
Recovery - Recovery was great, I didn't have any crash after my workout. I was able to go straight into work after the gym without feeling lethargic.
Pump - Pump was intense. The first time I took it was on a chest & tricep day so my chest was nice and full and my triceps felt tight. The second time was on a shoulder & arms day and holy crap the pump was great. From my deltoids to my biceps, my skin felt like it was going to tear and I loved it. It just made me want to keep going and going. Veins were bulging both days so it gave my arms a nice look.
Overall, Fullblitz is an awesome preworkout and easily one of my favorites. I'm glad I got to try it out as I'm looking for a new preworkout and I will definitely be buying the Fullblitz & Vazoblitz combo.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Fullblitz Review
Taste - I only sampled the Rainbow Candy & Grape Bubblegum and they both taste great. Probably one of the best tasting preworkouts I've tried. I mixed them with 8oz of water. Personally Rainbow Candy was my favorite of the two. There was no bad aftertaste and it went down smooth.
Mixability - Was great. There wasn't any clumps, chalky taste or grittiness to it at all. Didn't require much shaking to mix it.
Energy - Both times of taking this was in the morning so the caffeine amount was nice. I didn't get any jitteriness or shakes from it.
Focus - My normal preworkout mix is 1-2 scoops of SNS Focus XT with 2-3 caps of Gainbusters Special Forces and this gives me tunnel vision in a sense, I get really dialed in and nothing can distract me from my workouts. With Fullblitz, I get zoned in and while it's not as intense as my normal routine, it's still great especially only coming from one supplement rather than 2 or more so I really liked that about this preworkout.
Recovery - Recovery was great, I didn't have any crash after my workout. I was able to go straight into work after the gym without feeling lethargic.
Pump - Pump was intense. The first time I took it was on a chest & tricep day so my chest was nice and full and my triceps felt tight. The second time was on a shoulder & arms day and holy crap the pump was great. From my deltoids to my biceps, my skin felt like it was going to tear and I loved it. It just made me want to keep going and going. Veins were bulging both days so it gave my arms a nice look.
Overall, Fullblitz is an awesome preworkout and easily one of my favorites. I'm glad I got to try it out as I'm looking for a new preworkout and I will definitely be buying the Fullblitz & Vazoblitz combo.
AWESOME!

C4D4B3F0-46CC-409A-897F-05D17891F32C.jpeg

Here is a 15% discount and free shipping for you! Glad you got to try them out

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A thread dedicated to reviews/feedback on Full Blitz

If you want to order Full Blitz or Vaso Blitz:
www.buildfastformula.com

Coupon:
BOB15
Saves 15% and gets you Free Shipping on your order.

Edit: nvm I see there is vasoblitz. Gonna order. And going to review it. Hope it’s amazing.......

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Used the code, but it didn’t give free shipping.
Also was sold out of the strawberry and rainbow flavors. 🤷‍♂️ I went with rocket pop.
This will be the first vasodilation product I’ve used probably in 3-4 years and I’ve been off cycle for over a year, so it’ll be interesting.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Used the code, but it didn’t give free shipping.
Also was sold out of the strawberry and rainbow flavors. 🤷‍♂️ I went with rocket pop.
This will be the first vasodilation product I’ve used probably in 3-4 years and I’ve been off cycle for over a year, so it’ll be interesting.
Shipping is free on overs over $65. It was updated on the webpage at the very top.
Flavors go fast, they are hard to keep in stock

BFF.png