Build a cycle with these products

brandles

Awards
So I have these products on hand and can't decide what I want to run. Out of these, ive done a solo SD run in the past..

SD
Epistane
Ripped 58 (BC's epi, halo, tren blend)
MK 677

Got nolva and clomid on hand as well.

Not planning on running anything until about 2-3 months from now, but just curious what others would do as far as stacking and length.

Is it possible to run SD for 2-3 weeks and move to the epi or ripped? Or is that going to be too harsh?

Or should I try to pick up something different to stack with one of these?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have these products on hand and can't decide what I want to run. Out of these, ive done a solo SD run in the past..

SD
Epistane
MK 677

Not planning on running anything until about 2-3 months from now, but just curious what others would do as far as stacking and length.

Is it possible to run SD for 2-3 weeks and move to the epi or ripped? Or is that going to be too harsh?

I would not run anything with SD, or before or after it. SD is so damn harsh. Remember to run it with a support supp like TUDCA or Cycle Assist.

I personally love epistane.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed with the above recommendation. Protect your organs and liver at all costs. Grab some CEL CYCLE ASSIST and CEL TUDCA. Properly dosed and cost effective.

Bolindero

Awards
Run epistane with mk-677 it's actually the perfect cycle. Runnking mk now and notice the water retention epistane is so dry it gave me some joint pain needed high amount of fish oil. You will love epistane strength through the roof and ability to recomp easily.

I would recommend you run cycle support tudca and me personally I run a little extra nac I take it most of the year. Blood pressure spike was pretty bad for me, I strongly recommend picking up some garlic extract it really helped lower my blood pressure. So I'd go with cycle support, garlic, fish oil, tudca, and nac

Pct I would run clomid with rebirth especially since it's epistane and rebound gyno is a possibility.

And about stacking you could prob add something basic like 4-andro nothing too crazy since you haven't run them before. Epistane/4andeo or epistane solo will be more than enough for a great cycle.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
500mg of test E or C a week for 12 weeks
SD or Epistane as a kickstart
AI as needed
4 week PCT with Nolva or Clomid

You're welcome.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
SD solo is the best of those options. As mentioned, get your cycle assist and tudca ready ha.

Epi, I like with something like trest or test, so run that another time.

simonboyle

Awards

SD
Epistane
MK 677

From the UK then?

Any one of those products and the MK.

Simple.