Browse all products option

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did not see a browse all products option at nutraplanet. If there is one let me know. If not below is how I did it and I recommend making it a little simpler.

At the bottom right of the page when browising products, it says "Product List". However, it only lists pages 1 through 7. Why? Im not sure. They just randomly choose just to go to 7 or was there some ingenious plan behind this?

So when I got to page 7 and wanted to view 8 I simply change the 7 to an 8 in the address bar.

Exmaple: The Official AnabolicMinds Supplement Store I changed that 7 to 8.

I continued doing this for whatever page I wanted to view 9, 10, 11 etc.

I just think there should be a next botton at the bottom of the page too that would make browsing everything much easier.

Thanks for your time guys haha.

And if there is a much easier way, again let me know and everything I just explained is null and void.

nricciar

nricciar

Board Sponsor
Awards
yea for some reason the /new_product/ pages on store.anabolicminds.com do not have the page list at the bottom.... to get around this just use the /new_products/ pages on www.nutraplanet.com for now.

I will put this on my TODO list though, and hopefully it will be resolved sometime today.

Pleonastic

Pleonastic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. One more thing cna we use paypal to buy on here? I seen a post that answered yes, but whe I went to check out I did not see this option.