Bronkaid Stack

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Upon starting my cut and messing around with a few stim based fat burners and some non-stim, I started to get frustrated as everything was falling a bit short as far as obtaining a sustainable mental and physical energy boost. I remembered the days of the ECA stack and how magical it was to have that on my side to support my goals. So yeah..I picked up 2 packs of Bronkaid today and had the best cardio session I have had all week by a long shot!

Question is...what have you found to be the best thing to take with Bronkaid for a stimmed fat burner? I am also willing and most likely will be adding/keeping a non-stim. One thing I know for sure is that I will definitely be keeping my Invictus on board so I really don't want to add any other transdermals. Not looking for powders either. I plan to take the Bronkaid three times daily @ the full 20mg dosage. Side note; I like the feels to be on the euphoric side too (who doesn't).

These are products I already have, but I am completely open to new suggestions that may go perfectly with Bronkaid.

Assass1nate
DCP
OG Norcodrene
IGNIT3
OxyMax XT

Thanks for the help!

compan

compan

Awards
With Bronkaid I've always kept it simple rather than introducing a lot of variables.

Usually it's just EC. Occasionally I'd add in Neogenix Velocity for the Caffeine + Y if I wanted to do ECY. More commonly though, I'll do EC with F95% and feel that works great. I'd imagine DCP would be a good add too.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EC+DCP

When I cut I always run EC+TTA-500. Pretty much anything EC+non stim is great IMO!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
With Bronkaid I've always kept it simple rather than introducing a lot of variables.

Usually it's just EC. Occasionally I'd add in Neogenix Velocity for the Caffeine + Y if I wanted to do ECY. More commonly though, I'll do EC with F95% and feel that works great. I'd imagine DCP would be a good add too.
Speaking of F95, I was thinking of going with the OxyMax XT w/ DCP, but I thought it might be too much caffeine per pill. Especially if I dose it TID..

compan

compan

Awards
Speaking of F95, I was thinking of going with the OxyMax XT w/ DCP, but I thought it might be too much caffeine per pill. Especially if I dose it TID..
200mg caffeine + 20mg cap bronkaid + the rauw could hit pretty hard. Maybe ease into the bronkaid dose first, but OxyMax XT + DCP + Bronkaid would be a hell of a stack. I'd probably never eat haha.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
200mg caffeine + 20mg cap bronkaid + the rauw could hit pretty hard. Maybe ease into the bronkaid dose first, but OxyMax XT + DCP + Bronkaid would be a hell of a stack. I'd probably never eat haha.
I think I will most likely be trying this first. I wish I knew how much caffeine was in those little Oxy's!

I should probably work my way up to 3 Bronkaid per day. Based on the one I took earlier..I am quite sure I will tolerate it quite well and get there before too long..

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, that would be very powerful with OxyMax. I've normally just done EC. Going to throw in Y HCl a month or so in and see how that goes. F95 is a solid addition as well.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Until my current log, I had been doing bloodshr3d raw + bronk since January and dropped 30lbs. I'll be doing that stack again !

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Until my current log, I had been doing bloodshr3d raw + bronk since January and dropped 30lbs. I'll be doing that stack again !
That's quite impressive...congratulations!

I am probably just looking for the 10-15 range at most. Depends on how much I will be able to recomp some of this shyt in the process:wink1:

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been wondering about Bloodshr3d War and ephedrine. I have a bottle on the way. Use to stack e with original Alphamine, with no problem.

Any non stim is the way to go though. DCP looks top notch, but too expensive right now. My budget is tight, with everything I'll be running.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've been wondering about Bloodshr3d War and ephedrine. I have a bottle on the way. Use to stack e with original Alphamine, with no problem.

Any non stim is the way to go though. DCP looks top notch, but too expensive right now. My budget is tight, with everything I'll be running.
I can tolerate all these products very well..but give me one scoop of BloodShred War and I need to be given a sedative and have somebody build me a fire...even though I am sweating my $ss off!

I hear ya with the budget...I devote way too much of my money toward supplements..

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorites: EC + DCP (OG), EC + alphaburn, EC + eviscerate, EC + Reduce XT

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently running ignit3, assass1nate and sup3r-7.. been running them for about 3 weeks and definitely seeing some good, consistent leaning out. This week I added 25mg primatene to my morning and afternoon ignit3 doses and holy ****.. what a difference.. noticeably leaner after one week and the focus is incredible.. not to mention I'm sweating 24/7. if you can handle it all together I would definitely recommend it.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
I do eca and don't get the sweats at all. It might be time to try some clen. What do you guys think?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cheapest and most effective route... ECY. get some bulk sns caffiene and yohimbine hcl. pairing those with your bronkaid will beat any burner on the market. can be run as long as you really want since its always effective (especially the e)

if you wanna add a non-stim with a different MOA, SNS lean edge or TTA-500 (my choice) each hit a different path.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
cheapest and most effective route... ECY. get some bulk sns caffiene and yohimbine hcl. pairing those with your bronkaid will beat any burner on the market. can be run as long as you really want since its always effective (especially the e)

if you wanna add a non-stim with a different MOA, SNS lean edge or TTA-500 (my choice) each hit a different path.
I dont know if you already answer this but, how do you take your yohimbine? Prior your workout, once in the morning or split the doses?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Fasted cardio seems to yield best results with the alpha Yohimbine for me

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I dont know if you already answer this but, how do you take your yohimbine? Prior your workout, once in the morning or split the doses?
fasted, always (3+hrs pst meal should be enough unless your meals are like 1000+cals) and just dose it with your EC. start with 5-7.5mg/dose and work up. I've seen people go as high as 20mg per dose, but 12.5 is usually more realistic for a max needed.

I dose mine first thing in the morn and then 3 other times (every 4 hrs or so) through my day. this gives me one first thing for some fasted cardio (10-15min), one mid day, and one about an hour or two pre workout.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
fasted, always (3+hrs pst meal should be enough unless your meals are like 1000+cals) and just dose it with your EC. start with 5-7.5mg/dose and work up. I've seen people go as high as 20mg per dose, but 12.5 is usually more realistic for a max needed.

I dose mine first thing in the morn and then 3 other times (every 4 hrs or so) through my day. this gives me one first thing for some fasted cardio (10-15min), one mid day, and one about an hour or two pre workout.
So you split your 12.5 into 3 or 4 doses a day?

mytreefiddy

mytreefiddy

Awards
I LOVE Innovative Labs Diablos ECA ........ always use it to kick off my preps

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So you split your 12.5 into 3 or 4 doses a day?
no, 12.5 each dose.

like I said tho, start at less than that (7.5 is where I usually start) and work up to as much as you can handle (slowly)

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you ever need to knock the edge off the EC stack (ie. late third dose interfering with sleep) take 100 or 200 mg L Theanine with it. I still feel the energy but more focus too.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
If you ever need to knock the edge off the EC stack (ie. late third dose interfering with sleep) take 100 or 200 mg L Theanine with it. I still feel the energy but more focus too.
For some reason ECA stack has never given me appetite suppression or lack of sleep, I'm mixing it with yohimbine now and no side yet, but it is weight loss effective, but not a miracle thing.. energy is through the roof. I can tolerate stims pretty good.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Crazy how stims hit everybody different. I'm 215 pounds of mostly muscle and a couple hundred migs of good old fashion caffiene gets me wired.