BRONKAID MAX

NutButter

NutButter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I grabbed one last week from cvs and was shocked to see its only ephedrine now. I went back looking to grab another one and they were sold out.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No kidding! Did they actually think asthmatics were taking this stuff....for asthma? They probably finally realized who was actually buying their products and wanted to sell more!
The guaf was not needed by the asthmatics either. If I had to guess this was purely a cost issue for the manufacturer. It now costs them less to make.

I am personally happy to see it though!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The guaf was not needed by the asthmatics either. If I had to guess this was purely a cost issue for the manufacturer. It now costs them less to make.

Yeah, I think it was also in there to discourage the making of methamphetamine. Not that I know much about that process. Regardless, everyone wins in this case across the board!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Notice any different feeling without the expectorant?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
common sides of guafenesin=dizzyness/drowsiness...with that said i feel more energy without it and it feels cleaner.
Oh I bet! Ever taken guaifenesin solo? It makes me feel like rather shytty.
Definitely mutes the ephedrine...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's about time for me to make a Walgreens run :)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up! Great news!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I think it was also in there to discourage the making of methamphetamine. Not that I know much about that process. Regardless, everyone wins in this case across the board!
I too know nothing about the actual manufacturing but I think you are right and safe to assume having to remove an additional drug from the cocktail has to make it at least a little harder.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guess I’m going to Walgreens tomorrow lol

thanks for the heads up

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang you. I haven’t been on bronkaid in a cool minute. Gonna have to grab some and try after my 11-Keto run.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think it's about time for me to make a Walgreens run :)
I was there today to pick up some scripts! I remembered that I wanted to get some Bronkaid, but waiting in line and just trying to get my 2 scripts straightened out was too mentally exhausting for both parties. I just didn’t have the mental stamina to add another factor into the mix. Hopefully next time!

For some reason, I am always stuck in line behind a confused elderly person trying to get a flu and/or shingles vaccine. Today, there was also someone performing a China virus test at the drive through window, and I could swear that I saw a 14 yr old boy getting a routine physical in the back room. Since when is Walgreens a walk in health clinic!!?? I got shyt to do!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
guess what guys?

just bought some bronkaid max-25mg ephedrine sulfate per cap....and NO guafamiasin!!!
What state are you in and what pharmacy did you buy it from? How much was it and for how many tabs?

Has anyone else had any success buying this new Bronkaid Max stuff?

The Guaf was an expectorant that helped people cough up plem they also had in their lungs. I took it when I had it the flew and it really helped to clear up my chest so I could breath. But, needless to say I'm glad they removed it from the ephedrine!

They already sell Muinex with pseudoephedrine which works just fine. They were basically adding the guaf in there to make it harder for people to convert to meth. But, maybe now the regulators release all the meth is coming from Mexico, they let up the regulations!

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Random but I had a mover have an asthma attack at my house and I couldn’t find my inhaler to give him. Went to the drug store and got him some bronkaid and it worked great. Bodybuilding bro knowledge FTW lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You all just say it’s for “exercise induced asthma,” if they ask at the counter?
Just tell them you need it as a decongestant if they ask. Just like pseudoephedrine (Sudafed), it's used to clear up stuffy noses.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You all just say it’s for “exercise induced asthma,” if they ask at the counter?
I've never been asked why I want it. They just scan my ID, take my money, and I'm on my way. I think as long as you don't look methy or try to buy more than your state allows, they don't care why you're buying ephedrine.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've never been asked why I want it. They just scan my ID, take my money, and I'm on my way. I think as long as you don't look methy or try to buy more than your state allows, they don't care why you're buying ephedrine.
What they're looking for is called 'smurf's. Those are people meth dealers pay to go in and buy the maximum amount of ephedrine or pseudephedrine allowed and then hand it off to the dealer. The smurf then gets a little bit of money or free meth.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What they're looking for is called 'smurf's. Those are people meth dealers pay to go in and buy the maximum amount of ephedrine or pseudephedrine allowed and then hand it off to the dealer. The smurf then gets a little bit of money or free meth.
Wow, I’ve never heard that term before, interesting shitt !

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does, this need to be stacked with a pre workout to really kick, or is it strong enough solo?

(I know it’s part of the legendary ECA stack)

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It can be taken solo and will still work but is synergistic with caffeine... I usually just stick with caffeine but some junkies stack with other stronger stims as well

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does, this need to be stacked with a pre workout to really kick, or is it strong enough solo?

(I know it’s part of the legendary ECA stack)
The ideal ECA stack is 25mg of ephedrine at breakfast, along with 200mg of caffeine and 325mg of aspirin. Same thing at lunch. However, you can substitute the aspirin for NOW White Willow Bark 400mg with 15% Salicin which isn't as hard on your stomach as aspirin could be. Although if you decide to take aspirin, your best routes would be either be Bufferin which has antacids in it to help prevent stomach upset from aspirin or Ecotrin which is enteric coated aspirin.

When you first get started, it's advised to use a pill splitter to cut the dosages of everything in half to get you started.

I also recommend getting an at home Omron Blood Pressure Monitor. Omron is the best and it's what all the doctors offices uses. It was recommended by Consumer Reports as the best bp monitor on the market. It also has a really cool Bluetooth feature where you can sync it with your phone and keep track of your BP.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m in Tennessee. I’ve never been asked why I’m buying Bronkaid and I’ve been buying it for 15 years. I’ve only been asked if I have any questions.
Pro Tip: if you want to look as little suspicious as you can, use a debit card and have your license out and ready.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was once offered $100 per box I could obtain for this guy that worked with my x. He would mail them to his brother down south to cook. While I could have used the money simply not worth being involved with that enterprise.

I picked some up last night. Sub $15 after take, Walgreens has changed their reward/points system to now give 1% back in leu of points. Make sure you look at the coupon included in your bag mine was for $1.50 off my next box. The tabs are about half the thickness as well. They had plenty in stock and no one asked me anything but had they "my asthma" would be my response as the drug is a bronchodilator and technically made for that purpose.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m in Tennessee. I’ve never been asked why I’m buying Bronkaid and I’ve been buying it for 15 years. I’ve only been asked if I have any questions.
Pro Tip: if you want to look as little suspicious as you can, use a debit card and have your license out and ready.
Yeah, but this is not the same old Bronkaid you've been buying. This is WITHOUT the guafamiasin!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, but this is not the same old Bronkaid you've been buying. This is WITHOUT the guafamiasin!
I’ve bought the new Bronkaid for 2 months. Pharmacist are not dumb. When they see a fit person buying this stuff they know what they are doing with it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also in Tennessee you are allowed 2 boxes a month.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve bought the new Bronkaid for 2 months. Pharmacist are not dumb. When they see a fit person buying this stuff they know what they are doing with it.
Where I go they are SO BUSY that short of standing there shouting about needed to go cook da chit they are going to just sell and move on to the next customer. lol

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They're not worried about you guys. They're worried about the guys that come in with the shrunken eyes with dark sockets around them and missing teeth. Those are the guys that are going to cook it into meth and that's what they really want to stop.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Who's going to start the first Bronkaid Max log?
Would follow along
I have caffeine pills on the way and 81mg aspirin already on hand. But I will be starting a cardanine log soon so won’t do it till afterwards.