Broken Arrow Elite *WORTHLESS*

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am a big preworkout and stim junkie, and had never found a product before that had literally no redeeming qualities. I got some samples of Broken arrow elite and was incredibly disappointed so I figured I would warn you guys to avoid it. The original broken arrow was a good solid (if mildly overpriced imho) preworkout that I liked and it had a solid dose of dmha. The new elite mix was totally worthless and I got absolutely nothing from it, no energy, no pumps, no focus, and the taste was pretty bad (hail storm flavor). I was under the understanding that it was the same formula just with different stimulants but I got none of the positives of the original and didn't even feel the effects that 350 mg of caffeine should provide. I hope this doesn't come across as a hit piece because I was a big fan of the original formula, and have nothing against the company, but proceed with caution if you try it. I hope they can figure out the formula or that my sample was a fluke but I've never been more disappointed in a product :(

Danksta710

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
RAZE has gone downhill IMO. They made powder mix packs of the Sour Gummy energy drink and they are under dosed. Emailed them, and pretty much got blown off and have been ignored since. Their packets claim 3g of powder but is more like 1g and no way 300mg of caffeine. Weak flavoring too. Done with that brand personally.

I also tried the Broken Arrow and it sucks. Terrible flavor and weak profile.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’d you find the sample packs? They emailed me showing they were available then replied saying they were not sending any out.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’d you find the sample packs? They emailed me showing they were available then replied saying they were not sending any out.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
RAZE has gone downhill IMO. They made powder mix packs of the Sour Gummy energy drink and they are under dosed. Emailed them, and pretty much got blown off and have been ignored since. Their packets claim 3g of powder but is more like 1g and no way 300mg of caffeine. Weak flavoring too. Done with that brand personally.

I liked the original formula decently enough when it was on sale pretty deep but the new formula sucks and I think I'm done with them, especially after waiting a month for the samples to arrive and all their emails.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I found the offer on facebook and got in on it early, it took a month to arrive and all the new version samples sucked :/ they keep emailing me asking if I want more samples or discounts but I'm not about to waste my time on that

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I liked the original formula decently enough when it was on sale pretty deep but the new formula sucks and I think I'm done with them, especially after waiting a month for the samples to arrive and all their emails.
Also, there’s no telling exactly that what’s on the label is in the bottle...

Not long ago a member was adamant there wasn’t any Dmaa in that Venom pre...and soon enough I remember reading similar reviews. These companies will put out a good couple batches to get the word of mouth goin and then water down subsequent batches.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also, there’s no telling exactly that what’s on the label is in the bottle...

Not long ago a member was adamant there wasn’t any Dmaa in that Venom pre...and soon enough I remember reading similar reviews. These companies will put out a good couple batches to get the word of mouth goin and then water down subsequent batches.
the old one had a bunch of dmha in it, and felt like it, but they stopped putting it in for the new version. I'm not even feeling any caffeine at all in the new stuff. I have no clue whats in it

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

WTF, I was jsut about to post about raze. I drank one of their canned energy drinks and literally felt nothing

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
WTF, I was jsut about to post about raze. I drank one of their canned energy drinks and literally felt nothing
I almost considered trying the raze canned drinks but am glad I didn’t now 😒 I just hope I can help others from falling into this trap