BRITE Emulsion Beta

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is this the capsule or liquid? What’s the difference with this at the other Brite products?

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is this the capsule or liquid? What’s the difference with this at the other Brite products?
Sold out in minutes bro like anything beta from evomuse....

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
need to be more attentive to Matts posts on FB, as it was mentioned there and luckily when i saw it there was a few left.

ordered mine :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I sold what I had already bottle, and I'm debating converting the rest of my stock to this version - but that would involve new labels.

Let me see how many more I have.

These pumps are a little weak for the increase in viscosity, so be patient.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about the new myosynergy?
As soon as the new procedures are scaled up. While I'm able to make 50 grams of certain ingredients, we need 25 kilograms of each for the run. Epitome will be next, then shooting for January for MyoSynergy. It'll be worth the wait

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As soon as the new procedures are scaled up. While I'm able to make 50 grams of certain ingredients, we need 25 kilograms of each for the run. Epitome will be next, then shooting for January for MyoSynergy. It'll be worth the wait
I need that Epitome still lol. I'm having hard time keeping the weight I lost off. It's still the single best supp I've ever taken for appetite. Yes, stims help but after the crash it's back.

Also, coming from strong addiction in my family, and me showing signs of food addiction... Epitome has been only product to stop those traits.. sneaking food, over indulging, that feeling that food will make me feel better. I would run Epitome for years if I could.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got 2 of these coming my way. Will use right away. Will report back.

h968042

Awards
I need that Epitome still lol. I'm having hard time keeping the weight I lost off. It's still the single best supp I've ever taken for appetite. Yes, stims help but after the crash it's back.

Also, coming from strong addiction in my family, and me showing signs of food addiction... Epitome has been only product to stop those traits.. sneaking food, over indulging, that feeling that food will make me feel better. I would run Epitome for years if I could.
I have about 10 new bottles of the old Epitome for $40 shipped.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Looks like Epitome is about 4 weeks out.
seems like production pipeline is working at its MAX! (y)

@dsade whenever you get the time, please ship my brite-beta order (hopefully they will be delivered, or if you prefer it doing via 3rd party as discussed for bmp)

waiting to hear from you soon about shipping.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My Brite beta comes tomorrow. How should we dose?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Doing 3 pumps, 3x day. This is a little bit thicker than the previous liquid versions. Don’t mind the taste.

Reactions: SMS
dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will any more be added to the site? @dsade
Yeah, my furnace is out and it's frozen solid. I have a small space/propane heater that I am moving around the warehouse as I know out projects. Probably do this today while Java Lather is brewing.

I also picked up more ingredients, and I'm going to try to saturate the emulsion with more goodies.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will any more be added to the site? @dsade
Yeah, my furnace is out and it's frozen solid. I have a small space/propane heater that I am moving around the warehouse as I know out projects. Probably do this today while Java Lather is brewing.

I also picked up more ingredients, and I'm going to try to saturate the emulsion with more goodies.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

What exactly is the big difference in this new formula better absorption?

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The base of the formula is the bitter melon seed oil. Some of the ingredients didn't exactly dissolve ideally in the oil. BY making it into an emulsion, absorption of all ingredients is vastly improved.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I loved Brite, but the new Brite caps do not agree with me (I get wicked tension in my midback for some reason).
Do you think I will be able to tolerate this next version?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I loved Brite, but the new Brite caps do not agree with me (I get wicked tension in my midback for some reason).
Do you think I will be able to tolerate this next version?
BRITE caps are getting the absorption enhancement treatment (it was the last product I did before I really started digging into this. If you did well with BRITE liquid, this is basically the same with improved absorption.

SMS

SMS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Matt/@dsade, as usual, Oils order received without any issues!!:p:p

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What in this makes it tastes so different from regular Brite liquid? 'Different' as in faaaar worse, lol.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What in this makes it tastes so different from regular Brite liquid? 'Different' as in faaaar worse, lol.
I don't think the taste is worse. Just a thicker consistency. Just about done with my 2nd bottle. Haven't really noticed much difference than the regular version.

andrewski48

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine is definitely a more pungent tasting brite than any prior bottle. Definitely has a stronger after taste. I don't mind it and still wish I got more as I have been on liquid brite consistently for well over a year at this point, other than a week lapse a few times.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve been doing 3 squirts with each dose but I guess I should’ve been doing 4. Any chance this comes back available again? Would buy more.