BRITE Caps, what phase of a diet are they most effective?

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am trying to figure out if BRITE Caps would be better served approaching the end of diet (leanest phase) for the extra push when already pretty tight, or are they better served when a lean individual switch to a surplus, in an effort to minimize fat gain?

Also, I have seen some folks say that these caps did agree with them. I have 3 bottles on hand, that were basically free. Has anyone seen anything positive from these?

Lastly, there were some people talking about some of the run was underdosed. Does that apply to all the caps, or just a certain lot? How can I tell if that is what I have?

Thanks to anyone willing to chime in here.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The initial 100 bottles were underdosed. Those were sold at a discount. The rest of the run was ample (you can see the capsules a bit overstuffed).

Brown fat conversion and activation works under any circumstances, really.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The initial 100 bottles were underdosed. Those were sold at a discount. The rest of the run was ample (you can see the capsules a bit overstuffed).

Brown fat conversion and activation works under any circumstances, really.
Cool thanks so much for the reply, I still cannot tell if these are "overstuffed" or not, they look full. What was the dosing protocol for the underdosed run? Double? I have 3 bottles. How can I get the most out of what I have on hand?