Bring Back the previous White Flood

lakrimas

Awards
The White Flood available before this new Reborn came out (v2 I think it was?) White Raspberry was tasty, and worked well enough for me. Why can't we buy it any more?

In the new flavors there isn't even a White Raspberry, wtf??

The new Reborn is ok, works pretty well, taste is ok, but given the choice I would certainly use v2 again.

v2 had 100mg of caffeine per scoop, Reborn has 225 mg, wtf? 225mg !!!!!!!!@#@!#@! I say that again, 225mg per scoop!! !@#!@! That is so much, especially if you're taking anything else in the day that has caffeine in it. People are using Red Acid along with the new WF? That's so much caffeine lol.

So hey CL, Please bring back the Old Formula as well and let us choose what we want to buy ????

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
If 225mg a scoop is too much then why not take half a scoop? The full dose for the orig WF was 2 scoops so you were only taking half dose of that so why not do the same with Reborn.

lakrimas

Awards
That is exactly what I have been doing ;)
Dosing Reborn at Half a scoop.

I have seen CL reps saying their sweet spot for Reborn is 1.5 scoops etc, woah !

JD261985

Banned
Awards
That is exactly what I have been doing ;)
Dosing Reborn at Half a scoop.

I have seen CL reps saying their sweet spot for Reborn is 1.5 scoops etc, woah !
Some people are just really stim tolerant. I think people rely too heavily on caffeine tbh

lakrimas

Awards
Epic! Maybe it is on the come back trail. I was just browsing through the BB.com Controlled Labs section and found this:

bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/flood.html

2 serving packets of the old formula, I am not sure how long it has been there for sale, I have never noticed it, Interesting ;)

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I still see the old version on a few different sites so if you like that version stock up.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup the old version is still around.

That's the trouble with reformulating something... although the majority of people like the changes, some people don't.

I find that 1 scoop of WF for me is a sweet spot. It's more powerful than people think.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup the old version is still around.

That's the trouble with reformulating something... although the majority of people like the changes, some people don't.

I find that 1 scoop of WF for me is a sweet spot. It's more powerful than people think.
Agreed. Not everyone will like a reformulation. That is ok, I can appreciate the love for the older version as I love it too. :)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. Not everyone will like a reformulation. That is ok, I can appreciate the love for the older version as I love it too. :)
Agreed, it's hard to make something better that already is awesome :D
We try to think of everything... not only how the product will perform, but taste, price... even such things as cutting back on moisture clumping. Rest assured we try to make the best decisions that will keep everyone happy (or make them even more happy)

lakrimas

Awards
I am enjoying the new version more and more as time goes by. I have had some good workouts using it. Nice clean energy that lasts, good pump and no crash.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am enjoying the new version more and more as time goes by. I have had some good workouts using it. Nice clean energy that lasts, good pump and no crash.
This is the reaction I get as well.

pu12en12g

pu12en12g

CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT
Awards
  • Established
Great to hear !