Brexit

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm from Germany. I just got mail from the customs, they already opened the package and called in the authorities. They concluded that the M-Test and some other supplements I ordered are not eligible for import. I can choose to have them destroyed or shipped back.

Also I don't know if i still have to pay import taxes, even though predator claims there are none when buying from them. They are expensive enough.
Ok, I understand. It's probably the Mucuna in M-Test or/and the Sustain Alpha being topical supplement. By all logic you shouldn't have to pay import taxes, when nothing gets imported. Just tell them to send them back. Did they say that you can't have any of the ordered supps, even when only some of them are not elegible for import? I think you are being let off easy, if you can just tell them to send them back. It would've been a criminal act in some EU countries.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately Predator seems to be the only store in Europe with Focus-XT so it is what it is.
You could also order from the US. Just have to count the high shipping cost in and see if it's worth it for you. The product itself will for sure be of less price, than from Pred. The same tricks and hoops have to be performed with the customs when ordering from the UK and when from the US.

I don't remember the ingridients in Focus XT, but if containing something banned in Sweden, I wouldn't order it from anywhere outside of EU.

uncle-rico

Awards
I think they didn't look precisely at the ingredients. Their main concern was, that there was no german label on it. So I don't want to take any chances.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm from Germany. I just got mail from the customs, they already opened the package and called in the authorities. They concluded that the M-Test and some other supplements I ordered are not eligible for import. I can choose to have them destroyed or shipped back.

Also I don't know if i still have to pay import taxes, even though predator claims there are none when buying from them. They are expensive enough.
I don't know of anything in M-Test that would be a problem in Germany but its almost impossible to keep up with each individual countries supplement laws. So it may depend on what other supplements you ordered too,.

Predator wouldn't have any control over there being or not being import taxes; no retailer can control that. I thought what they may have meant was that the cost may have been included in the prices since people say their prices are higher. But that's just what I thought; I have no idea.

uncle-rico

Awards
Yes, that is basically what they are saying. And as you said, I don't think they can control that. I'm fine if it goes back and I get a refund.

About substances being legal or not. I also think there is nothing in it which is illegal. But there is some big difference if you own it or buy it locally or if you bring it in from outside EU.

For the Sustain Alpha I already found some alternative who ships inside EU.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know of anything in M-Test that would be a problem in Germany but its almost impossible to keep up with each individual countries supplement laws. So it may depend on what other supplements you ordered too,.

Predator wouldn't have any control over there being or not being import taxes; no retailer can control that. I thought what they may have meant was that the cost may have been included in the prices since people say their prices are higher. But that's just what I thought; I have no idea.
I think what they did in the beginning of the year was the exact opposite and they decreased their prices for EU customers for 14% to match the 14% VAT. But now they are claiming they take care of all the custom hassle and fees.

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, that is basically what they are saying. And as you said, I don't think they can control that. I'm fine if it goes back and I get a refund.

About substances being legal or not. I also think there is nothing in it which is illegal. But there is some big difference if you own it or buy it locally or if you bring it in from outside EU.

For the Sustain Alpha I already found some alternative who ships inside EU.
Exactly. For example I can buy Mucuna from a herbal store, but can't order it from outside of the country.

I would appreciate a dm for the Sustain Alpha EU source = )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think what they did in the beginning of the year was the exact opposite and they decreased their prices for EU customers for 14% to match the 14% VAT. But now they are claiming they take care of all the custom hassle and fees.
That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.

bridgey1989

bridgey1989

Awards
It's so frustrating on my end that so many people in Europe ask us for Focus XT and then no other places besides Predator will stock it. We're so easy to work with and retailers can include literally as low as 1 unit on their orders just to offer things yet some just won't do it.
Powermyself advised me that they requested an order from SNS last week via email (to Steve?) but they've had no replies.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Powermyself advised me that they requested an order from SNS last week via email (to Steve?) but they've had no replies.
I received an email from this this morning; I did find last week's email in spam - it was from a different person there than I had ever dealt with so it had went to spam. I was out today at a doctor procedure and told them I'd get the info they requested tonight. In all fairness though, I've emailed them at least once a month for months now without any reply at all lol.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hi ,i have an update of my order from powermyself. i saw this today
11/5/2021, 15:25DISPATCH CLOS
11/5/2021, 09:18ATHENS AIRMAIL CENTERRECEIVE ITEM AT INWARD OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
what is the dispatch clos?does anyone knows?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FYI I placed an order with pm which was 2 different fat burners and 4 bottles of salvo to Spain and it arrived no problems within a week. The customs note was declared as vitamins.
Just so you guys in España know

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so as i can see my order will arrive tommorow or after 2 days.. i will not pay any vat :) so the only problem with brexit is the shipment delays(but i bet that the main problem is covid and not the brexit) but never mind ... i will order my goods earlier :).

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They didn't request an order, they requested updated pricing. The first email last week had went to my spam bc it was from an email address there that isn't who normally orders. They followed up and I replied and let them know the first email had went to spam and sent them hem pricing and wrote a really long detailed email explaining all of the new products, their pricing and discounts, etc. and sent it to them Tuesday night but haven't gotten a reply. So if you don't mind, please have them check on their end and make sure it didn't go to their spam.

uncle-rico

Awards

Just in case anyone's interested. My order which was stuck at customs was send back with no problems to predator and they offered me to send them again or to refund me. I chose refund, which they did. Thankfully, also with help from some users here, I found enough alternative sellers, who send from within EU. So I finally got most of the Stuff I was interested in, except the SNS Bulbine, but some seller said they have it in stock again soon. If I try predator again, I will go for a single item order, that should cause less problems I guess.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just in case anyone's interested. My order which was stuck at customs was send back with no problems to predator and they offered me to send them again or to refund me. I chose refund, which they did. Thankfully, also with help from some users here, I found enough alternative sellers, who send from within EU. So I finally got most of the Stuff I was interested in, except the SNS Bulbine, but some seller said they have it in stock again soon. If I try predator again, I will go for a single item order, that should cause less problems I guess.
I'm glad you were able to finally receive stuff. Sorry to hear of the hard time you've had to go thru in general to get it.

I wish the retailers there would offer a better selection of our products. Sometimes its like begging them to bring in new products, which is kind of weird being that we don't make them order any minimums. Like they could literally order 2 bottles on an order with their other stuff. Sometimes it can be discouraging bc its like having to beg them to carry stuff, which sucks bc I want everyone to have access to the products.

Georgeg1

Awards
Hey hello could you mention the Sellers who send within Europe? I ordered from Powermyself to Germany, but the Supplements were also returned back!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0