Brexit

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm from Germany. I just got mail from the customs, they already opened the package and called in the authorities. They concluded that the M-Test and some other supplements I ordered are not eligible for import. I can choose to have them destroyed or shipped back.

Also I don't know if i still have to pay import taxes, even though predator claims there are none when buying from them. They are expensive enough.
Ok, I understand. It's probably the Mucuna in M-Test or/and the Sustain Alpha being topical supplement. By all logic you shouldn't have to pay import taxes, when nothing gets imported. Just tell them to send them back. Did they say that you can't have any of the ordered supps, even when only some of them are not elegible for import? I think you are being let off easy, if you can just tell them to send them back. It would've been a criminal act in some EU countries.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unfortunately Predator seems to be the only store in Europe with Focus-XT so it is what it is.
You could also order from the US. Just have to count the high shipping cost in and see if it's worth it for you. The product itself will for sure be of less price, than from Pred. The same tricks and hoops have to be performed with the customs when ordering from the UK and when from the US.

I don't remember the ingridients in Focus XT, but if containing something banned in Sweden, I wouldn't order it from anywhere outside of EU.

uncle-rico

Awards
I think they didn't look precisely at the ingredients. Their main concern was, that there was no german label on it. So I don't want to take any chances.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm from Germany. I just got mail from the customs, they already opened the package and called in the authorities. They concluded that the M-Test and some other supplements I ordered are not eligible for import. I can choose to have them destroyed or shipped back.

Also I don't know if i still have to pay import taxes, even though predator claims there are none when buying from them. They are expensive enough.
I don't know of anything in M-Test that would be a problem in Germany but its almost impossible to keep up with each individual countries supplement laws. So it may depend on what other supplements you ordered too,.

Predator wouldn't have any control over there being or not being import taxes; no retailer can control that. I thought what they may have meant was that the cost may have been included in the prices since people say their prices are higher. But that's just what I thought; I have no idea.

uncle-rico

Awards
Yes, that is basically what they are saying. And as you said, I don't think they can control that. I'm fine if it goes back and I get a refund.

About substances being legal or not. I also think there is nothing in it which is illegal. But there is some big difference if you own it or buy it locally or if you bring it in from outside EU.

For the Sustain Alpha I already found some alternative who ships inside EU.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I don't know of anything in M-Test that would be a problem in Germany but its almost impossible to keep up with each individual countries supplement laws. So it may depend on what other supplements you ordered too,.

Predator wouldn't have any control over there being or not being import taxes; no retailer can control that. I thought what they may have meant was that the cost may have been included in the prices since people say their prices are higher. But that's just what I thought; I have no idea.
I think what they did in the beginning of the year was the exact opposite and they decreased their prices for EU customers for 14% to match the 14% VAT. But now they are claiming they take care of all the custom hassle and fees.

Attachments

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, that is basically what they are saying. And as you said, I don't think they can control that. I'm fine if it goes back and I get a refund.

About substances being legal or not. I also think there is nothing in it which is illegal. But there is some big difference if you own it or buy it locally or if you bring it in from outside EU.

For the Sustain Alpha I already found some alternative who ships inside EU.
Exactly. For example I can buy Mucuna from a herbal store, but can't order it from outside of the country.

I would appreciate a dm for the Sustain Alpha EU source = )

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think what they did in the beginning of the year was the exact opposite and they decreased their prices for EU customers for 14% to match the 14% VAT. But now they are claiming they take care of all the custom hassle and fees.
That makes sense. Thank you for the explanation.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0