Brexit

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
here in greece the vat is 24% so for every order for example 100euro i will pay 24 euros+15euros the custom work fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk . and i also need a paper from the greek FDA that is for personal usage and i havent got any banned substance..

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow, this is crazy. I get stuff shipped from Powermyself to the US without any problems. I did place a rather large order before Jan 1st just because I was worried but I don't think this situation is really effecting orders to the US, I assume.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I was hoping I’d save some money by ordering when I did.... apparently not!
PowerMyself have incredible customer service, if something is wrong they usually do everything they can to correct it. I'd recommend contacting them and find out what can be done.
@bridgey1989

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you contacted PowerMyself Brother?
Yeah ive been doing a mail conversation with their support during this whole thing.
I just updated them yesterday, we will see what they can do.

here in greece the vat is 24% so for every order for example 100euro i will pay 24 euros+15euros the custom work fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk . and i also need a paper from the greek FDA that is for personal usage and i havent got any banned substance..
Yeah its 12% here as far as i know, plus customs and handling.

Wow, this is crazy. I get stuff shipped from Powermyself to the US without any problems. I did place a rather large order before Jan 1st just because I was worried but I don't think this situation is really effecting orders to the US, I assume.
I cant understand how they let Brexit happen without having any trade deal ready.

PowerMyself have incredible customer service, if something is wrong they usually do everything they can to correct it. I'd recommend contacting them and find out what can be done.
@bridgey1989
Yeah they have always been great to me as well!

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update on the situation in the UK

I spoke with someone at ParcelForce yesterday and they said that customs over here is so clogged up that it’s taking 4-5 weeks on average for packages to clear customs. I called them about a package I’m importing from the US and so the situation might be different if you’re trying to import from the U.K. but that should still be indicative of how bad the backlogs can be

speaking of which, and I’m just curious here, why are those of you who live in the EU importing American products from a U.K. based retailer?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
actually this! i want to order some yohimbine froom usa or ephedrine hcl from canada and am looking now for orders under 22 euro (this is the greek rule for orders withour custom check) our orders from usa/canada are coming from uk i think. what will be the rules now for shipping.
who’s your Canadian supplier for ephedrine and do you need to do anything in particular to shipments from getting seized?

yea but to our countries some supps are forbidden.. can we risk it?
Try ordering a bottle or two first to see how things go

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

I spoke with someone at ParcelForce yesterday and they said that customs over here is so clogged up that it’s taking 4-5 weeks on average for packages to clear customs. I called them about a package I’m importing from the US and so the situation might be different if you’re trying to import from the U.K. but that should still be indicative of how bad the backlogs can be

speaking of which, and I’m just curious here, why are those of you who live in the EU importing American products from a U.K. based retailer?
I don't think people are doing that much now after Brexit. But one reason would be the shipping cost. It can get close to 50 € per shipment when ordering from the US and when ordering from UK it's usually under 10 €. Also before Brexit I could get my order from the UK inside a week typically, but when ordering from the US it could take over a month with the cheapest service.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
predator now got 17 pounds shipping cost to my country,instead of 13 pounds before. they talk about easy custom clearance. maybe i will try them.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Before Brexit it was because there was no customs or vat added to the deliveries as it was from within the EU. Also alot of the supplements that UK based stores sells are not found (or legal) in many European countries. But as it was within the EU it didnt matter as the packages never was stopped at customs.

But everything from the US is stopped and its pretty much a gamble if we get out packages or not.
Plus the extra shipping cost, VAT and customs.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't think people are doing that much now after Brexit. But one reason would be the shipping cost. It can get close to 50 € per shipment when ordering from the US and when ordering from UK it's usually under 10 €. Also before Brexit I could get my order from the UK inside a week typically, but when ordering from the US it could take over a month with the cheapest service.
fair enough

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Before Brexit it was because there was no customs or vat added to the deliveries as it was from within the EU. Also alot of the supplements that UK based stores sells are not found (or legal) in many European countries. But as it was within the EU it didnt matter as the packages never was stopped at customs.

But everything from the US is stopped and its pretty much a gamble if we get out packages or not.
Plus the extra shipping cost, VAT and customs.
I thought @u_e_s_i meant now after Brexit. But yeah before Brexit all of this ^^ and the main reason for me was the easier route clearing customs. I can't say never stopped at customs for myself as one of my package from the UK was opened by customs. Luckily nothing hot was in that particular shipment that time = )

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
so you can order phs from predator without custom problems?
Well, I just got Dermacrine (if that counts) delivers in two days from them.
That's really as far as I go on the PH front, but I'm sure it's be fine.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well, I just got Dermacrine (if that counts) delivers in two days from them.
That's really as far as I go on the PH front, but I'm sure it's be fine.
Is dhea illegal to purchase in Ireland?

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will try to order suppress c or reduce xt.its a risk but i want to see .

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea but i believe that uk was the only place which phs were legal.i saw this for ireland./Because it is a steroidal hormone, it remains a prescription-only medication in Ireland

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea but i believe that uk was the only place which phs were legal.i saw this for ireland./Because it is a steroidal hormone, it remains a prescription-only medication in Ireland
Ok. The laws are still individual for every country, even though being a part of EU. I have ordered Phenibut from Ireland for example.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can get oral DHEA from iherb with no issues. It's one of those grey area PHs really, isn't it?
Well in that case it's no surprise it came through just fine as it should. It's a bit confusing as people are talking about 2 different issues with the customs. I think @nikosktm is looking to order stuff that he don't want to be stopped by customs, like could be done before Brexit. But I see you were referring to ordering in general and getting your order in a reasonable time frame.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok... christ..So now my shippment from Powermyself is being returned to sender because it doesnt have customs forms.
Even though it was shipped before christmas it got delayed in the UK because Royal Mail sendt it to Ireland and it sat there for 2 weeks. So it was January before it left the UK and therefore it has to have the customs papers...

This was a **** show, I really hope you arent experiencing too much of this @bridgey1989
Update time again!

So Powermyself are being thru champions and are re sending my order, even though we have no clue when they will get the other one back to them! This time with the customs forms etc so that the customs have no reason to deny it entry!

Powermyself was even out of one the items i ordered (GlycoPhase) but added another Epi-Plex for me and when i told them i wanted to pay the in between they just brushed it off. Phenomenal custom service.

So now its a waiting game again. Hopefully it wont cost much in customs so that I can keep ordering from them. Because when they treat theire customers like that they have me for life!

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update time again!

So Powermyself are being thru champions and are re sending my order, even though we have no clue when they will get the other one back to them! This time with the customs forms etc so that the customs have no reason to deny it entry!

Powermyself was even out of one the items i ordered (GlycoPhase) but added another Epi-Plex for me and when i told them i wanted to pay the in between they just brushed it off. Phenomenal custom service.

So now its a waiting game again. Hopefully it wont cost much in customs so that I can keep ordering from them. Because when they treat theire customers like that they have me for life!
we will wait for update mate. i want to try from them reduce xt or brawns 11 oxo

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update time again!

That is exceptional service to be fair. They may never get your order back, yet still sent new one with another product, phenomenal. Best in the UK from my experiences aswell.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I got this email, may help some of you if you didn’t

Powermyself has secured a new shipping partnership with DHL.

DHL is the global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation, with this Europe based shipping company now handling our exports we envisage much faster delivery times to our customers in the EU.

As always, to ensure that our European customers experience as little difficulty as possible when placing orders, we will send deliveries with import duty paid.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got this email, may help some of you if you didn’t

Powermyself has secured a new shipping partnership with DHL.

DHL is the global leader in the logistics industry. Specializing in international shipping, courier services and transportation, with this Europe based shipping company now handling our exports we envisage much faster delivery times to our customers in the EU.

As always, to ensure that our European customers experience as little difficulty as possible when placing orders, we will send deliveries with import duty paid.
o **** this is very good.. any update here?i mean did anyone ordered something from powermyself?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
since brexit we have already placed more than 4 orders and no burden at all powermyself is a very good company
We?

Had to check your post history a bit. Do you work for Powermyself? I like em' too, one of my favorites all time of all the shops around the world.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We?

Had to check your post history a bit. Do you work for Powermyself? I like em' too, one of my favorites all time of all the shops around the world.
i think that he was the guy from ireland but no my mistake

Stefr

Awards
We?

No I live in Belgium

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
DHL is a solid courier. Usually a bit pricy compared to many others, but fast and reliable delivery.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DHL is a solid courier. Usually a bit pricy compared to many others, but fast and reliable delivery.
and they said that they will pay custom fees and vat for us. is this real?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update on my replacement order from PowerMyself.

It arrived in Sweden last tuesday (23rd february) and yesterday I got a letter in the mail from the customs office.
In that they asked for the following:
  • Copy of the invoice, order, paypal payment etc
  • List of ingredients of all the products
  • URL of site I ordered from
So im sending that over to them and then we will see what happens after that!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It arrived in Sweden last tuesday (23rd february) and yesterday I got a letter in the mail from the customs office.
I get this problem so often when ordering from the US that I write up a copy as soon as I get my order confirmation email 😅

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I get this problem so often when ordering from the US that I write up a copy as soon as I get my order confirmation email 😅
they are looking for banned ingredients. i got this problem too but here in greece we can buy 3 bottles with just a formal declaration . for orders up to 3 bottles we should sent the list of ingredients.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update on my replacement order from PowerMyself.

Hopefully they are satisfied with what you send Brother

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
happy you got your order! I have a huge on on its way on just simple things like olive leaf nac vit c curcumin ect..
Zzzzz if they gonna bother with this **** with me aswell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0