Brexit

bridgey1989

bridgey1989

Awards
@TheMrMuscle - Feel free to send over an email to us whenever and we'll chase Royal Mail as much as possible. Strange times indeed.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@TheMrMuscle - Feel free to send over an email to us whenever and we'll chase Royal Mail as much as possible. Strange times indeed.
Thanks man. I talked to Dan about a week ago so ill give it another week and if i dont see any change ill hit you guys back up.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I have made almost all of my out of country orders on Powermyself for years now and can only say good things about them and I don't blame this situation at all on them. Pred has some negatives.. This situation just drives me to take my business somewhere else for a moment, but will come back to Powermyself for sure when things get sorted out.
me too about powermyself... they are top. my last order from predator was ok but with 1 month delay... usually after 5 days my goods were at the post office. i will try today an order from suppsit.com they are in netherlands.. and i will keep you informed

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've rarely had a problem with PowerMyself, personally. Once or twice, An Post (the Irish postal service) has goosed it and sent to wrong depot, etc, once it hits their hands after DPD hands it over to them.
But PowerMyself are a great bunch with arguably the best prices I can see in the UK .
I only choose Predator over them if I'm stuck and need something within a week. This time, I really wanted an Anacyclus based supp, Cycloastragenol and Hemavol - which only they had - and now it looks like I'll be waiting an eternity for it to arrive.
That's not a dig at Predator. At all. They're usually spot on, but more so a dig at the situation we're all in and the slightly misleading marketing on the front of their site.
Yeah, I have made almost all of my out of country orders on Powermyself for years now and can only say good things about them and I don't blame this situation at all on them. Pred has some negatives.. This situation just drives me to take my business somewhere else for a moment, but will come back to Powermyself for sure when things get sorted out.
me too about powermyself... they are top. my last order from predator was ok but with 1 month delay... usually after 5 days my goods were at the post office. i will try today an order from suppsit.com they are in netherlands.. and i will keep you informed
I wanna add to this also. Powermyself have been my go to for years now. Not only do they have great prices but the service has been amazing. For instance after talking with them they added the discount on M-Test and Anabolic Effect if you bought 2 or 3 at the same time. What other stores does that? None ive seen. So i really hope this EU/UK mess gets a solution so I cant continue taking my business there.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna add to this also. Powermyself have been my go to for years now. Not only do they have great prices but the service has been amazing. For instance after talking with them they added the discount on M-Test and Anabolic Effect if you bought 2 or 3 at the same time. What other stores does that? None ive seen. So i really hope this EU/UK mess gets a solution so I cant continue taking my business there.
yea very low cost shipping also for me (only 3,99 pounds ) .. and at the first lockdown my order was here with only 2 days delay ! they are amazing .generally i will continue to order from them some pre workouts and others like carnitine ,even if uk/eu dont get a solution. customs fucked my plans

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry if my question is silly but is there any possibility for a future deal without customs? like turkey for example. they ar not in eu but they are member of the custom union.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I may just be ordering from the US until this sh1t gets settled. Will have to take a look at the shipping costs first. Or maybe try some of the shops that are still in EU or has a warehouse in EU. Bodyshock for example.
did you ordered anything from US, without custom package opening before?im looking for some US stores like a1 supps ,strong supplement shop,but the shipping cost is too much

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
sorry if my question is silly but is there any possibility for a deal without customs? like turkey for example. they ar not in eu but they are member of the custom union.
Not quite sure what you mean, but every parcel that comes to country from another goes through customs. Only the policies and practicies vary based on where the shipment is sent from.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not quite sure what you mean, but every parcel that comes to country from another goes through customs. Only the policies and practicies vary based on where the shipment is sent from.
yea sorry im a little confused with brexit haha

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
did you ordered anything from US, without custom package opening before?im looking for some US stores like a1 supps ,strong supplement shop,but the shipping cost is too much
I used to order stuff from the US long time ago. Have not ordered anything from there in years. But I only made orders that were 20 € max cause' with that price I didn't have to declare my order to customs. At some point the rules changed a bit and the sender was required to disclose the contents in the package.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
How much would the shipping cost be from Strong to you? Or from any US based shop? I have being trying to find this out for myself.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used to order stuff from the US long time ago. Have not ordered anything from there in years. But I only made orders that were 20 € max cause' with that price I didn't have to declare my order to customs. At some point the rules changed a bit and the sender was required to disclose the contents in the package.
actually this! i want to order some yohimbine froom usa or ephedrine hcl from canada and am looking now for orders under 22 euro (this is the greek rule for orders withour custom check) our orders from usa/canada are coming from uk i think. what will be the rules now for shipping.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How much would the shipping cost be from Strong to you? Or from any US based shop? I have being trying to find this out for myself.
i did an iconic order at a1 supplements and the shipping cost is 34$ the low cost and 53$ the express shipping.. for my country. damn i want to try the new man sports pr xt with anacylus and s7 blend ,and some stanoplex 300,but i cannot find them here in eu

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I just got this in my mail. How in the world are they going to be able to pay customs fees for us?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
So I just got this in my mail. How in the world are they going to be able to pay customs fees for us?

View attachment 201219
Wow. No idea. I'm guessing it's just a different way of wording a discount maybe? Kind of like the "Vat is paid" which means a 20 % discount which equals the vat you actually still pay. Or if they are able to do the declaring to custom themselfs, I don't know, interesting.

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just saw that myself.
My order is being returned by DPD to them and they told me they're sending it out by DHL.
I have to say, they have incredible customer service at Predator, as do PowerMyself.
But, they (Predator) can't possibly sustain those costs.
I work for a Logistics company and am doing Airfreight Import and Exports (Customs clearances etc) and it's chaos at the moment, with lots of hidden costs flying at shippers and consignees from everywhere, so given the circumstances with Brexit, this is an unparalleled customer service gesture.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea but to our countries some supps are forbidden.. can we risk it?
I would not. If they actually handle the custom declaration the customs will know what your order contains, just as you would do it yourself. Unless Pred provides incorrect information, which I doubt they would take the risk in doing.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put in an order with Powermyself 18.12.2020 and the last tracking update was on the 21.12.2020 still in the UK bound for Sweden. This was with Royal mail, so everything has major delays. Hopefully it will arrive eventually.
So an update to this.
Yesterday the package arrived in Sweden and now it’s with customs. It will be interesting to see how that goes. I don’t think anything in there should be a problem. But it was sent out last year before Powermyself started adding customs papers to the deliveries. So time will tell.

Here is what’s in the order. I can’t imagine anything should be a problem.

IMG_2227.JPG

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So an update to this.
Yesterday the package arrived in Sweden and now it’s with customs. It will be interesting to see how that goes. I don’t think anything in there should be a problem. But it was sent out last year before Powermyself started adding customs papers to the deliveries. So time will tell.

View attachment 201711
if you put the order before 31.12.2020 your goods will not stay at customs... they should passlike before brexit..

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
if you put the order before 31.12.2020 your goods will not stay at customs... they should passlike before brexit..
Hope you are right brother. Royal Mail fucked up and sent it to Ireland where it stayed for like 2 weeks. Then it got sent back to london and out of country, but then it was already mid january. So its a crazy random thing and i dont know how they will react to that.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hope you are right brother. Royal Mail fucked up and sent it to Ireland where it stayed for like 2 weeks. Then it got sent back to london and out of country, but then it was already mid january. So its a crazy random thing and i dont know how they will react to that.
Yeah that's the way it should go, but as you explained the traveling back and forth, who knows. But you know it's with the customs? Did the customs contact you or asked you to declare the shipment?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that's the way it should go, but as you explained the traveling back and forth, who knows. But you know it's with the customs? Did the customs contact you or asked you to declare the shipment?
So far no contact from customs, but the Swedish mail service has received it and the tracking says (translated from swedish):

"The shipment is currently under customs clearance and delivery time has not yet been calculated."

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the biggest issue will be things coming into the UK, not things going out. Our gyms are still shut, so I don't need to place any orders from the US at the moment, but I'll definitely be slighty on edge when I do

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
guys the UK -EU deal is for orders down to 150 euros(132 pounds) the customers will pay only VAT and no dutys , and when you placed an order before the official brexit ,your goods even if they will come to you march ,they are union goods.

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do you guys think ordering with DHL from predator would have a different outcome?

bridgey1989

bridgey1989

Awards
We're still seeing unbelievable delays with all parcels shipped into the EU. Brexit and Covid19 are causing mayhem along with blocked ports in January etc. The backlog is unreal. Powermyself, where possible will also send all parcels DDP - which means any costs should be billed back to us. Right now it's only Parcelforce/ GLS providing this service. Royal Mail hopefully will do soon.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
We're still seeing unbelievable delays with all parcels shipped into the EU. Brexit and Covid19 are causing mayhem along with blocked ports in January etc. The backlog is unreal. Powermyself, where possible will also send all parcels DDP - which means any costs should be billed back to us. Right now it's only Parcelforce/ GLS providing this service. Royal Mail hopefully will do soon.
Thanks for the update. Keep battling. I just received an order from Poland and everything went smoothly, but I didn't get everything I would've wanted. I miss Powermyself already.

bridgey1989

bridgey1989

Awards
Royal Mail orders to seem to get through better than couriers. So I wouldn't be that put off ordering still. VAT is charged on orders over €22 but we can declare parcels lower than this (or whatever you want us to declare)

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i ordered from an italian store with warehouse in poland... at 19/1 ,and my order is not here after 10 days ... started from poland ,went in italy and now is at germany.. im from greece wtf is going on ahahahah.i miss powermyself

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nono... it does not matter when u ordered it, the matter is when the order is SHIPPED. If its shipped before 2021 then you are g2g

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nono... it does not matter when u ordered it, the matter is when the order is SHIPPED. If its shipped before 2021 then you are g2g
Well its still stuck at customs so ill give an update when anything happens!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So an update to this.

View attachment 201711
Another week another update.

Still no change! Tracking still has the package with customs and nobody has tried to contact me. I would have thought I’d get a letter asking me to declare the goods or pay VAT, but nothing.

We will see if it actually takes 2 months for a package to go from the UK to Sweden. That has to be some kind of record!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

"The volume of exports going through British ports to the EU fell by a staggering 68% last month compared with January last year, mostly as a result of problems caused by Brexit, the Observer can reveal."

Malbranque

Malbranque

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Likewise here in Ireland. Even the ever reliable BulkPowders' delivery service is goosed. My orders from them have been delayed by a month from UK to Ireland and I still haven't received them. So I just had to get a refund and order from elsewhere.
Predator actually seem to have it ironed out with their utilization of the DHL express courier service. Slightly more expensive shipping, but worth it to know you'll have what you ordered in two or three days.
This mess won't last forever obviously, but its bizarre how nobody in the UK really took measures to plan for Brexit and the problems it was obviously going to cause.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
yea but whatever they do about brexit,customs will reject our orders,except creatine lol
Plenty of good stuff can still be ordered from the UK I think. And the UK shops have some solid products I haven't found in EU, like Iconic Formulations and Iron Legion. They seem to have better stock on SNS products aswell.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Likewise here in Ireland. Even the ever reliable BulkPowders' delivery service is goosed. My orders from them have been delayed by a month from UK to Ireland and I still haven't received them. So I just had to get a refund and order from elsewhere.
Predator actually seem to have it ironed out with their utilization of the DHL express courier service. Slightly more expensive shipping, but worth it to know you'll have what you ordered in two or three days.
This mess won't last forever obviously, but its bizarre how nobody in the UK really took measures to plan for Brexit and the problems it was obviously going to cause.
so you can order phs from predator without custom problems?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't think anybody knew what was going to happen and couldn't plan for it. Our government and media, as usual, were spinning constant lies about what trade deals were getting discussed and what the outcomes would be.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok... christ..So now my shippment from Powermyself is being returned to sender because it doesnt have customs forms.
Even though it was shipped before christmas it got delayed in the UK because Royal Mail sendt it to Ireland and it sat there for 2 weeks. So it was January before it left the UK and therefore it has to have the customs papers...

This was a **** show, I really hope you arent experiencing too much of this @bridgey1989

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok... christ..So now my shippment from Powermyself is being returned to sender because it doesnt have customs forms.
Even though it was shipped before christmas it got delayed in the UK because Royal Mail sendt it to Ireland and it sat there for 2 weeks. So it was January before it left the UK and therefore it has to have the customs papers...

This was a **** show, I really hope you arent experiencing too much of this @bridgey1989
That is ridiculous. It seems like there is a lack of common sense from the people doing that.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That is ridiculous. It seems like there is a lack of common sense from the people doing that.
Yeah i really hope Powermyself is able to resend the order before they get the old one i return. Or else I might be looking at another 2 months of waiting.

Shitty thing is that my GlycoPhase runs out tomorrow and my Epi-Plex is soon empty as well.
I thought i had this covered but i didnt expect this to happen.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah i really hope Powermyself is able to resend the order before they get the old one i return. Or else I might be looking at another 2 months of waiting.

Shitty thing is that my GlycoPhase runs out tomorrow and my Epi-Plex is soon empty as well.
I thought i had this covered but i didnt expect this to happen.
That sucks. This also means that you have to pay the vat for the next shipment, even though you actually made the order before brexit. And also the custom fee if the order total is high enough.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That sucks. This also means that you have to pay the vat for the next shipment, even though you actually made the order before brexit. And also the custom fee if the order total is high enough.
Yeah I was hoping I’d save some money by ordering when I did.... apparently not!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 0
Supplements 0