Brawn Respawn

cheetah420

Awards
I'm 35 and have been working out for over 7 years but now I wanted to try my first PH cycle.

Is the current Brawn Respawn still the old formular or did they change it over the years?

Also I'm still deciding so I also might try Trent/trena-v any suggestions to those?

I'm 5'8' 163lbs 20% bf. Goal is to gain clean mass and reduce fat.
I wanted to use only brawn products to test them and compare to others in another cycle.

OC
On Cycle Complete

PCT
Elite Series PCT Complete V2
Nolvadex and Clomid just in case.

Is this enough or do you recommend more for OC/PCT?

Thanks.

Last edited:

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m going to be honest, training for 7 years and being 20% body fat and only weighing 163 pounds is a big red flag to your diet and possibly training style but more so diet. My full recommendation would be to not take steroids as they won’t help and could potentially make you fatter and more unhealthy. And I want you to be aware that these are steroids. Not being rude but being realistic.

cheetah420

Awards
Yea I see I've been out of shape due to an long-term leg injury and of course before starting the cycle I wanted to get into shape again. Just wanted to ask about the products/components in general.

7 years was the gym time in total and I was more lean/skinny then jacked. Now I have to much bf which I want to reduce. + regain lost muscle.

But I get your point.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea I see I've been out of shape due to an long-term leg injury and of course before starting the cycle I wanted to get into shape again. Just wanted to ask about the products/components in general.

7 years was the gym time in total and I was more lean/skinny then jacked. Now I have to much bf which I want to reduce. + regain lost muscle.

But I get your point.
No worries man. Injuries happen. Personally I think that respawn or trena v are too much for a first cycle anyways. They are strong compounds that can lead to undesirable side effects and can very easily hurt your physique if you’re not already on top of everything. I would diet down first for sure l.

what you could do is use a milder compound like epiandro to 1) help you retain muscle while cutting 2) get your feet wet with ph’s. Plus it’s pretty cheap, has pretty wide spread praise for increasing strength, and side effects are low.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Brawn Respawn is one of the worst options for a first cycle... quite possibly the worst. I won't even recommend running it unless you're on TRT. It is epistane (which isn't so bad and could probably be run on its own as a first cycle) plus dienedione (which is the killer here). I would not recommend at all as a first, second, third, etc cycle. Just my 2 cents.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 2
EpiStrong Supplement Auction 5
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 34
Anabolics 6