Brand NEW website and savings!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Hey Everyone! Our new site is up and running and better than ever. We have a sick coupon code for you all as well so you gain a real bonus for checking out the site! Go to www.millenniumsport.net and check it out!!

The code is NEWSITE55 for 55% off Everything on our site including Ding & Dent merchandise

Sale ends 5-12-14 so make sure to get to the site ASAP!!

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
This is so awesome, I'm so happy and proud of Matt and the rest of the crew at the warehouse...they go above and beyond the call of duty everytime.

I didn't forget about you either Chuck.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
This is so awesome, I'm so happy and proud of Matt and the rest of the crew at the warehouse...they go above and beyond the call of duty everytime.I didn't forget about you either Chuck.
yeah Matt and the guys do a fantastic job...and the site looks really cool, and that is a SERIOUS coupon code.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 4 bottles of Athlyte ATP because another member talked about it recently. I'm excited.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Ordered 4 bottles of Athlyte ATP because another member talked about it recently. I'm excited.
Athlytes is a staple of mine since it came out.

It does wonders for me in the summer.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've using RPG for 6 months, . I love it..!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
athlytes is awesome during strenuous workouts or when you know you're going to sweat in piles haha

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
have you tried the new flavor yet? the berry lemonade is outstanding tasting!
Didn't know there was new flavor. Been using Bubba Punch. I love me some lemonade... :)

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce, what it do? I have been looking for one website that has stock of at least a few of your newer products along with a couple older staples and I came up with nothing. Nutra is always out of stock and never at one point will they have everything you need, so I'm glad I saw this thread. I am just annoyed that I missed the sale!!!!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
CTDeuce, what it do? I have been looking for one website that has stock of at least a few of your newer products along with a couple older staples and I came up with nothing. Nutra is always out of stock and never at one point will they have everything you need, so I'm glad I saw this thread. I am just annoyed that I missed the sale!!!!
Check your inbox, I am sending you a real good code.Yeah a lot of the e-tailers have been dropping the ball, even after we have contacted them letting them know how much stuff they're out of. Unfortunately it's only something that can be regulated on our personal website where we have control over it. The code i'm sending you won't expire (as far as I know)...so feel free to use it multiple times.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a lot of the e-tailers have been dropping the ball, even after we have contacted them letting them know how much stuff they're out of..
BBing.com does a good job of keeping MST in stock from what I see, 99% of time I order straight from MST.

No comment in regards to Nutra I stopped ordering from them awhile ago.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Deuce, you rule. For the many years that I've known you on the boards you've always come through in the clutch. I'm glad that your relationship with MST is like a quality marriage. LOL! MST FTW!

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Deuce, you rule. For the many years that I've known you on the boards you've always come through in the clutch. I'm glad that your relationship with MST is like a quality marriage. LOL! MST FTW!
haha thanks buddy, I try to come through when I can!