BPS wants you to rub one out. Wait what?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We're at it again guys! Time to get in your apps to log Dermacrine or Sustain Alpha. As if all the girls walking around in skimpy clothes now that the weather is warming up wasn't enough to get your motor cranking, we want to add in a nice boost to test.

14600584564801.jpg

14600584470870.png

This is a logging opportunity so if you don't want to run a quality log for us, please don't apply.

1: Do you have at least 250 post count?

2:Are you willing to start log as soon as product arrives?

3:Are you running any other test boosters? (Would prefer a solo run)

4:What other products you are currently using.

5:Have you run Dermacrine or SA before?

6: Which one you want to log?

7: Who's your favorite BPS rep?

8:Are you willing to update log 3-4 times per week?

9:Why should we choose you?

10: What is your training style?

11: Links to previous logs

JG93

JG93

Awards
Get on this guys!
I'm already logging Sdrol and a pwo so I'm pretty much dqed.
I will definitely get in on the next one.

I wonder how well this would help libido and fat loss, it helps target cortisol as well right?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Testers for either of these? Some good options here

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Sustain has a pretty good visual effect if I recall right correct?
I used the old version as part of PCT years ago- but BPS has remained solid when they started selling it. Never heard 1 bad complaint about it and I have already purchased a bottle. Derm might be better suited for visual. Sustain helped in other areas

JG93

JG93

Awards
I used the old version as part of PCT years ago- but BPS has remained solid when they started selling it. Never heard 1 bad complaint about it and I have already purchased a bottle. Derm might be better suited for visual. Sustain helped in other areas
I may pick up some derm.
Id love to log it, just want to be fair.
Already have a couple logs to do and I don't wanna take away from any products.

I expect this one to be big!

I'm in on the next one for sure

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
Oooooh! Wish I could throw my hat in on this one! Unfortunately, I have already turned down a selection to log another product because atm I am not in a condition to promise to reliably log, so it would not be fair to piss on the good graces and trust of fellow AM'ers.

Plenty of great guys on this forum though that should "jump in it".

Opulence, I has it
directv_russian.jpg

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
guess I will be buying a bottle too, already committed to other stuff!!!

unreal89

unreal89

Awards
I used dermacrine last cycle and sustain alpha as a part of pct recovered quickly. Would love to log more but I'm currently about to start my trest log but great opportunity!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Get on this guys!
I'm already logging Sdrol and a pwo so I'm pretty much dqed.
I will definitely get in on the next one.

I wonder how well this would help libido and fat loss, it helps target cortisol as well right?
Dermacrine is something I like to use during a cycle but it is also good as a standalone product. SA had me walking around with wood all day long. I definitely notice more of a jump in libido with SA but the Dermacrine gives me more definition.

JG93

JG93

Awards
Dermacrine is something I like to use during a cycle but it is also good as a standalone product. SA had me walking around with wood all day long. I definitely notice more of a jump in libido with SA but the Dermacrine gives me more definition.
What does Derm do for you on cycle?

I thought about sa for pct.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
guess I will be buying a bottle too, already committed to other stuff!!!
What makes you think I would choose you anyways?! :p You gotta let someone else enjoy a little rubbing action now and again!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What does Derm do for you on cycle?

I thought about sa for pct.
Heightens sense well-being, keeps lethargy away as well as keeps the libido functioning while on orals

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Currently in the middle an eight week run of sustain

JG93

JG93

Awards
Heightens sense well-being, keeps lethargy away as well as keeps the libido functioning while on orals
Would it take away from my orals, or just keep sides down?

It definitely sounds enticing

unreal89

unreal89

Awards

It will help you get more gains as you will feel like working out and not sleeping all day.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards

you may end up getting skewed results as a combo of both may increase each others effect. it isnt going to be a huge OMG deal, but before you do add it or enter for this log, just check and yea i just scrolled back up, looks like they want a solo run.

if i were you, go for sus after your other run- you doing 4 weeks?

JG93

JG93

Awards
you may end up getting skewed results as a combo of both may increase each others effect. it isnt going to be a huge OMG deal, but before you do add it or enter for this log, just check and yea i just scrolled back up, looks like they want a solo run.

if i were you, go for sus after your other run- you doing 4 weeks?
Yea right around the 4 week Mark.

I'm contemplating running enthanate for a base, wouldn't kick in for the cycle anyhow, and just kicking test up after drol and going 12 weeks.

If I don't do that, I will go for it afterwards

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd look at sustain for your pct then.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never used a TD before. And rubbing is one of my favorite activities...wait, whut?!?

As I'm hitting 40 in a few months, this is pretty interesting to me. I'd love to log for you guys!

Yessir!

I can.

I am not.

Currently logging CL Red Ghost (12 days left). Caffeine-Free RagNOrok-ELITE, LCLT, whey. Will probably be using Mesomorph for at least part of the log if chosen.

5:Have you run Dermacrine or SA before?
I have not.

I'm currently cutting. The googling I've done leads me to believe Dermacrine would be the better choice for that?

Whoever picks me to log this :D

Yessir

I've used test boosters, DAA/tribulus, that type of thing, but never a PH. Dermacrine seems like a good way to step into that world. I give unbiased reviews, provide before/after pics, and details of the day. I know what I like to see in a log, therefore I try to provide that.

I'm using principles from Craig Capurso's 30 Days Out cutting program but not the exact same exercises every day. After 4 weeks, I take a de-load week. Currently on my second cycle and plan on continuing it through the summer. Basically it starts with heavy/low compound and then changing up reps thoughout the workout on different exercises.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/277653-tearing-away-fat.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/272999-jalfrey-getting-focused.html

This one was about a year prior to repping for MST http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/257027-spons-what-stim.html

Thanks for the opportunity!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Detailed app!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good Test boost for PCT, I don't know if this would DQ me from using your product but I'd love to use Sustain Alpha to get my *boys* back on track after my cycle ends.

Yes I do, I can't seem to shut up

I can start it the 1st of May when I go off cycle

I would be using Sustain Alpha with a proper PCT program. Also Sup3r PCT by OL

5:Have you run Dermacrine or SA before?I

Negative

Sustaine Alpha

Honestly your the first I've met OP!

Sure am!

Cause I update constantly, even if no one cares haha and at 32 and running my first PH cycle I really want to make sure I get the Test flowing again as soon as I'm done.

Power and hypertrophy, usually 1.5-2 hours, 5+ days a week, just like you can't get me to shut up on the forums you can't keep me out of the gym in the real world.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=279293

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I am running Dermacrine soon - just standalone. I want to know if you need any pct after use. Also are there any issue with gyno or hair loss.

CrypticFire

Awards
Currently running dermacrine at 10 pumps a day, 5 morning + 5 post work out along side sup3r epi elite. Using sustain alpha nightly also. 3 pumps.

I'm mid way through my cycle- it's a radical body recomp on a rotating calorie restriction.

Very nice. Sustain is no joke- I wake up rock hard. And dermacrine is awesome for mental health and alpha feelings. Crushing body fat with calorie deprived 400lbs squats. Love this ****.

I've been logging all my info if there's any interest.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Currently running dermacrine at 10 pumps a day, 5 morning + 5 post work out along side sup3r epi elite. Using sustain alpha nightly also. 3 pumps.

I'm mid way through my cycle- it's a radical body recomp on a rotating calorie restriction.

Very nice. Sustain is no joke- I wake up rock hard. And dermacrine is awesome for mental health and alpha feelings. Crushing body fat with calorie deprived 400lbs squats. Love this ****.

i used to run derma with formasurge....very nice.

I had been curious about derma/sustain together, thanks for the info!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am running Dermacrine soon - just standalone. I want to know if you need any pct after use. Also are there any issue with gyno or hair loss.
no
no
no

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for info. It my first Dermacrine run. I am 240 and want to get the most out of this. I was thinking of 5 pumps per day.
perfect...I've ran dermacrine a zillion times with no ill effects!

5 pumps should git er done.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The preg is in the formula to negate hair loss.

I've used dermacrine a few times, I've always had to run some sort of aromatase inhibitor alongside it. I get puffy/sensitive nips while on. Generally speaking, that proves its working

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Sorry crew, in on this had an unfortunate family issue, but were back and ready to give away some more product!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

We would love if you could give a mini review in the product review section. Really glad that you're enjoying the two!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry crew, in on this had an unfortunate family issue, but were back and ready to give away some more product!!!
Hope everything is alright now bud!

Are you feeling better now after getting over your sickness?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;oGpFcHTxjZs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGpFcHTxjZs[/video]
exactly, lol...you nailed it!!!

course I could of gone with aint talkin bout love

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
smith_69

smith_69

Awards
[video=youtube;n3QD8yLlAfs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3QD8yLlAfs&nohtml5=False[/video]

for the broken heart who has been mended- listen, rub on Derm, go out and pick up a new partner

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
[video]https://youtu.be/wMKTB95-LVk[/video]
sexiest video...faith hill-breathe