BPS wants you to rub one out. Wait what?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why yes, yes you will.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
You got it already?!?! Sweet!
It was in transit for like 2 days, got here lightning quick all the way across the country.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
AWWWW YEAH LETS GET THESE PUPPIES ROLLING, make sure to throw up a link to the log in this thread!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Starting up tomorrow! I'm guessing the best time for morning dose is right out of the shower?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep! Starting up tomorrow! I'm guessing the best time for morning dose is right out of the shower?
Yes. Clean skin is best.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I got 7 days left on cycle then I'll start Sustain Alpha to get my test back up!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Yep, and it also helps having a hot shower as it opens up the pores more so it will absorb faster/better.
This, however if you apply a dose when youre not going to be taking a shower, taking a warm wash cloth and rubbing the area briefly is another way to open up pores and clear the skin before applying.

chuck box

chuck box

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I got my bottle on Saturday so tonight I plan on using my first dose after my evening shower, I'll have my log up today!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
This is to be used as lube right? :p :D

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is to be used as lube right? :p :D
It would be absorbed really good right there but it probably won't be too pleasant. Not as bad as IcyHot but not near as nice as Jergens. Lol!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
That and the wives/girlfriends wouldn't like their new mustaches a few weeks in!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It would be absorbed really good right there but it probably won't be too pleasant. Not as bad as IcyHot but not near as nice as Jergens. Lol!
ever went in the bathroom to put icy hot on knee and figured while you are there might as well pee....:crying:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
who is running the sustain alpha?

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 9 days left on cycle and then for PCT Sustain Alpha is going to get the boys full steam ahead! Thanks again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, 9 days left on cycle and then for PCT Sustain Alpha is going to get the boys full steam ahead! Thanks again!
looking forward to your thoughts!!!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Will do, be on lookout Friday

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sustain alpha might be my favorite product all time. That or IGF 2. I've been off this forum for a very long time and didn't even realize BPS has SA now. Awesome.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
i currently run Sustain standalone, 8 weeks with whatever else im taking. 2 AM 2 PM squirts and im good to go