BPS Dermacrine for the Win! *sponsored*

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a momentous occasion. This log represents both my first time with DHEA and being able to rub it in-rub it in when it comes to a supplement. Thanks to lukehayd, BPS, tyga tyga, and iThrow for gifting me with a beautiful 130 pump bottle of Dermacrine! It promises to increase performance, reduce body fat, and increase muscle. I'll take all of those effects!
I've been cutting since January and could also use a bit of a pick-me-up. Therefore, I'm going to not only gauge Dermacrine on physical effects, but on how it affects my "alpha-feelz" and libido. Especially the latter. It's been a bit down the past 2-3 weeks.and I'm really interested in what happens there.

Weighing in at 209 so I'm going for 4 pumps a day. I work out before work, so I'll dose after my post-workout shower. 1 pump on the boys, 3 around the shoulders and as far back as I can reach on the upper back. I'll get some before pics up later today!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll hang out

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have used dermacrine while on my ostarine run. The alpha feeling definitely occurs, and libido skyrocketed! You are in for a great ride my brother! Pun intended!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have used dermacrine while on my ostarine run. The alpha feeling definitely occurs, and libido skyrocketed! You are in for a great ride my brother! Pun intended!
I'm planning on my fiance' to be the one riding--GIGGITY!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, you said you are rubbing it on the boys? Once was enough for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Starting pics
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461674505.739445.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461674523.888957.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461674537.272233.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1461674551.504036.jpg

Day 2 feelz--
Sleep was a little sporadic last night, not sure if that was from excitement of hitting chest today, Dermacrine, or excitement from hitting chest after hitting Dermacrine. Other than that, no changes to note yet.
I posted up the pics because I'm hoping that the DHEA conversion to 7-oxo-DHEA and 7-beta-DHEA with show some noticeable changes. I'd really like to bring my shoulders and quads out a bit more.
Same dosing scheme today--1 pump on the gems, 3 on the upper back/shoulders with excess rubbed on the backs of my knees and tops of my feet. I'm giving it around 10 minutes to dry before putting on clothes as I don't want to waste any on my shirt or chinos.
Had a good workout despite the sleep. Went up on incline and dips felt easier!
Abbreviations I'll be using later in the log are in parenthesis.

WarmUp-
Stairmill--10 minutes for 202 cals burned (a2m[according to machine])
One arm cable cross--23lbs (asc[ascending reps:2 per arm, 4, 6, 8, 10 no breaks])

Work--
all rests between set 15-30 secs

Smith Incline--3x3x205,7x3x215 (PR!)
Dips--3x10xbw
Mac fly--6x5x190
Alternating flat press--3x6x70s,2x6x60s
Svend press--2x15x35 (PR!)
Guillotine press--2x15x80

Cybex Arc Trainer--22 minutes for 550 cals burned (a2m)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Being that you dose in the morning, I wouldn't think that the Dermacrine was affecting your sleep.
Btw, your face in the back pic cracked me up!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Great starting points and lol at the pic. A great workout already! Man a full cycle of this should be great :D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Being that you dose in the morning, I wouldn't think that the Dermacrine was affecting your sleep.
Btw, your face in the back pic cracked me up!
I didn't think so either. Pretty sure it was chesticles day excitement!

That pic was taken on Saturday the end of my CL Red Ghost log and I was amazed at how much my back had leaned out. Had to give an old skool Ric Flair "WHOOO!"

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great starting points and lol at the pic. A great workout already! Man a full cycle of this should be great :D
Heck yes!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

That pic was taken on Saturday the end of my CL Red Ghost log and I was amazed at how much my back had leaned out. Had to give an old skool Ric Flair "WHOOO!"
to be the man you gotta beat the man...whooo

lol...classic!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Lol! I couldn't believe that he came back to wrestling. I kept thinking that the old guy was going to break a hip or worse! Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job with the CL red ghost log. Let's keep the progress rolling!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome job with the CL red ghost log. Let's keep the progress rolling!
Thank you! Yes, let's roll with some boulder shoulders today! Be back later with some Day 4 feelz...

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 Feelz--
I do believe I'm feeling a bit more aggressive in the gym. At least this morning I did. It hasn't come out at work or anything yet. But definitely once I started lifting. Had some acne on my shoulders appear yesterday and nadicles are feeling a bit bigger. I've noticed a little extra heat down there for the 1st couple of hours after dosing. Nothing bad, not like ben gay or anything. But I thought it was worth noting.
Today was only my 4th dose--damn, I'm already thinking about running this for another bottle! During a 8 week cycle should I think about an AI or anything?

4/28
WarmUp SuperSet
Standing Face Pull--3x12x72lbs
1 arm cable pullthru--12lbs (asc)
Bike for 12 1/2 mins 202 cals (a2m)

30 secs rest between sets
Clean press--3x3x135,4x3x145,3x3x135

No rest between SuperSets
SuperSet
Db lat raise--6x5x45
Seated Db front raise--5x6x30

SuperSet
Behind bb shrug--3x10x245
Victory press--2x15x35

Traffic jam--3x12x45lb plate

Arc Trainer--13 minutes for 300 cals (a2m)

15 secs between sets
Rear Machine Flyes--5x8x105

Arc Trainer--5 mins for 100 cals burned (a2m)

WHOO! I felt this one today and I'm going to feel it tomorrow. But dat Dermacrine has got me slinging iron around!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 4 Feelz--
I do believe I'm feeling a bit more aggressive in the gym. At least this morning I did. It hasn't come out at work or anything yet. But definitely once I started lifting. Had some acne on my shoulders appear yesterday and nadicles are feeling a bit bigger. I've noticed a little extra heat down there for the 1st couple of hours after dosing. Nothing bad, not like ben gay or anything. But I thought it was worth noting.
Today was only my 4th dose--damn, I'm already thinking about running this for another bottle! During a 8 week cycle should I think about an AI or anything?

4/28
WarmUp SuperSet
Standing Face Pull--3x12x72lbs
1 arm cable pullthru--12lbs (asc)
Bike for 12 1/2 mins 202 cals (a2m)

30 secs rest between sets
Clean press--3x3x135,4x3x145,3x3x135

No rest between SuperSets
SuperSet
Db lat raise--6x5x45
Seated Db front raise--5x6x30

SuperSet
Behind bb shrug--3x10x245
Victory press--2x15x35

Traffic jam--3x12x45lb plate

Arc Trainer--13 minutes for 300 cals (a2m)

15 secs between sets
Rear Machine Flyes--5x8x105

Arc Trainer--5 mins for 100 cals burned (a2m)

WHOO! I felt this one today and I'm going to feel it tomorrow. But dat Dermacrine has got me slinging iron around!
Das it mayne.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to know about needing an AI or not as well. Thanks for the log!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed. Interested to know about needing an AI or not as well. Thanks for the log!
An AI is not really necessary with Dermacrine as the resveratrol and the 7,8-benzoflavone keep the estrogen at bay.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol! I couldn't believe that he came back to wrestling. I kept thinking that the old guy was going to break a hip or worse! Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!
you ever see the movie 'the wrestler'?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An AI is not really necessary with Dermacrine as the resveratrol and the 7,8-benzoflavone keep the estrogen at bay.
I thought so. Just wanted to make sure for an 8 week cycle.

Hmmm...might just check The Wrestler out this weekend...

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Dat workout holy fuk man, great start! As for the AI, as luke said, not a necessity, some people choose to but the benzoflavone usually does a great job :D

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5 Feelz--Gym was pretty empty so I didn't see people doing dumb stuff to get my aggression going. I definitely think libido is improving. My fiance' is staying all night tomorrow night so that will be the real test :D
Still had a good workout. Did multiple sets of unassisted pull-ups for the first time! Also did landmine rows using a narrow grip attachment to hit the lower lats for thefirst time. I like that movement a lot!

4/29--
WarmUp
TRX rows--4x8
Stairmill--10 minutes for 204 cals (a2m)

Pull-up--10x3xbw

SuperSet
Bb row--2x6x185,3x6x205
Mtn climbers--30 steps

Narrow Grip Landmine--2x6x115,135,115
Trx curl--6x8

TRX Shoulder Taps--3x10

1 arm lat pull/Crunch--ascending repsx60lbs

Arc Trainer--23 minutes for 502 cals (a2m)

Finisher
Hammer low row--25x90lbs,15x70lbs, 10x50lbs

Tomorrow is my second chest day. Thinking I'm going to have to hit up some Mesomorph for it...we'll see...

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always seen the rows called t-bar rows but looking on youtube, it looks to be the same thing as landmine rows. I had to look up what a landmine row was. Lol! Guess I don't keep up with all the terminology.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've always seen the rows called t-bar rows but looking on youtube, it looks to be the same thing as landmine rows. I had to look up what a landmine row was. Lol! Guess I don't keep up with all the terminology.
We only recently got a landmine attachment at my gym so I'm still playing around with ways to use it. Our t-bar has you lying at a 45-degree angle and the grips are wider than what I was able to use today.. For my current purposes, I think I prefer standing to lying for rows. Makes MOAR SWEAT!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Landmine rows are a great movement! Have to love when your gym gets new stuff lol

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
the perks of working out at a college rec center. we got about 15 landmines throughout the gym. its awesome. cant wait to take full advantage of that stuff when I can train for myself rather than a team

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dat workout holy fuk man, great start! As for the AI, as luke said, not a necessity, some people choose to but the benzoflavone usually does a great job :D
I agree...back when I was on trt I ran derma for 4 months straight with no ai...200mg test cyp weekly injection.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sweet. Thanks for the advice!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 7 Feelz--

Upper body is looking better than ever! Aggression hasn't increased anymore and I'm still getting a bit of acne on my shoulders. My "alpha feelz" are in place and just overall feeling good even though I'm still not sleeping great. Had a great leg day and was able to go up on some lifts.

5/2--
Stationary Bike--13 minutes for 202 cals (a2m)
Single Leg ext--110lbs ascending reps

You know how the rests go now
Leg press/Calf Press--3x3x718,4x3x728,3x3x738 (PR!)

Calf Raises--4x12x90 (did these while re-racking the Leg Press weights)

Front squats/mtn climbers --6x5x175/30 steps

Glute bridge/lower leg raise--5x6x175/12 count

Arc Trainer--30 minutes for 652 cals burned (a2m)

I weighed in a bit heavier this morning than I expected so I threw the extra cardio in. Can't see the extra weight though, so hopefully tomorrow I'll be back to normal!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also wondered if 2 small doses are better than 1 large dose with Dermacrine? I see where people dose SA that way. Are there advantages?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've also wondered if 2 small doses are better than 1 large dose with Dermacrine? I see where people dose SA that way. Are there advantages?
No benefit. The product absorbs over a 24hr period

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
No benefit. The product absorbs over a 24hr period
tyga beat me to the punch the absorption with a lot of transdermals is over a 24 hour period, however some people will apply two doses separately in the same spot because it is more convenient for them.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tyga beat me to the punch the absorption with a lot of transdermals is over a 24 hour period, however some people will apply two doses separately in the same spot because it is more convenient for them.
Thank you, gents! I may try this protocol, 2 AM/2PM like chuck box, later in the log.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8--Wow. More PRs today! I seem to be getting a tad more winded between sets and taking longer to recover. Most rests have been 30-45 seconds as opposed to the 15-30 seconds I was doing last week. I'm thinking it's largely because I'm pushing more weight :D

5/3
Bike--12 minutes for 200 cals burned (a2m) (This might be a PR?!)
Tabata Heavy Bag Punches--8 rounds

Smith Incline with differing grip widths--3x3x205,4x3x225,3x3x240 (PR!)
Alternating flat press/Db shrugs--3x10x50s
Dips--5x6xadded 25lbs (I haven't done these in a LONG time due to a shoulder injury. Felt good to start adding weight back)
Mac fly--5x6x210 (Held the last rep for 8 count--FUARK!) (PR!)
Svend press--2x15x30lbs

Arc Trainer--21 minutes for 522 cals (a2m)

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
cripes jalfrey youre gonna be shredded by the end of this log.. killer workout my man! absolutely crushing it

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cripes jalfrey youre gonna be shredded by the end of this log.. killer workout my man! absolutely crushing it
That's my goal, mane!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 9--Had blood drawn this morning for lab tests. Just part of my physical next week. Unfortunately it kept me out of the gym today . Going to run 5K and hit up some wings tonight.

Dosing 2 pumps AM/2 PM purely for convenience today.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Man... maybe my next cheat day Ill do some wings too.. thanks for the idea

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I went with 10 wings and 1 Bells Oberon and still only went 73 calories over for the day. That's not including my "exercise calories" that MyFitnessPal calculates. I very rarely shoot for eating those back.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hit up bw's...it is cinco de mayo after all, lol.