BPS Dermacrine for the Win! *sponsored*

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
good call fellas, i havent decided whats for dinner because its my conference meet tomorrow ;) just had a huge final and im thinking steak to be honest. :D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 11 feelz--
I've definitely been more aggressive lately. To the point where a couple of times I've been like, "Whoa! Where'd that come from?" Not snappy or moody, just more of an a**hole. Ok, maybe a bit moody. But I think it's leveling out. No morning wood but libido and blood flow to the nether-nads has increased. Down a 1/2lb from the weekend. Considering that I'm at a pretty big deficit I'd like to see more loss. But I'm going to take some progress pics this weekend to see how things are comparing. If I like what I see, then I'm picking up another bottle next week to make this an 8 week run.

I had another great boulder shoulder workout yesterday and a pretty decent back workout today. As I'm sitting here 4 hours later I can still feel it in my lats and teres. Looking at my notes for yesterday, I forgot to write my whole shoulder workout down--FUARK! Here's what I did for back this morning--

5/6

Pull-ups--4x8x70cw

Dead to rows--3x12x135 (Deadlift into BB row then slow descent)

2 handed landmine rows--2x6x115,135,135
Trx curl/shrugs--6x8xbw

Wide cable row--10x3x210
1 handed UH Lat Pulldown--55lbs ascending reps

total cardio 30 minutes for 710 cals burned (a2m)
^^both before and after weights stairmill and Arc Trainer^^^

Machine rows--20x90lbs,20x70lbs,20x50lbs (10 reps pronated, 10 supinated per set)

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate when I forget to write my workouts down. Sometimes I just get in a zone that I'm completely tunnel visioned and it happens.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate when I forget to write my workouts down. Sometimes I just get in a zone that I'm completely tunnel visioned and it happens.
Exactly. I got 2/3 of it recorded. But just remember being switched on for the rest!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Never a bad thing to forget perse... ive done it often, sometimes I will just go in, and do what feels good, maybe the workout lasts an hour, maybe it lasts almost 2. Ive had arms day where i have just trashed them and done all sorts of different things. no worries :D

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 15 Feelz--Not a lot more to add as far as boosted libido, aggression, and the such. I have noticed that I seem to be harder in all areas...Giggity! Leaning out nicely. And my strength is staying steady/increasing despite the caloric deficit! Leg day today and I was not looking forward to it. But once I got rolling, dem Dermacrine alpha feelz turned into a a great, basic workout!

5/9--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--11.5 minutes for 5.02 miles and 204 cals burned (a2m)

Giant Set. Rested 30 secs after final movement in each set
Leg press/calf press/planks--3x3x728,4x3x748,3x3x768 /same/ 34 secs held Presses up 20-30lbs from last week!

SuperSets
Front squats/Spider-Mans--10x135,145,155/34 reps
Glute bridge/lower leg raise--3x12x155

Leg ext--5x6x175--15 secs rest between sets

Arc Trainer--21 minutes for 504 cals burned (a2m)

Just felt like changing up the rep scheme on the front squats and leg extensions. Glad I did!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Dafuq who supersets on leg day? what the eff is wrong with you? cripes I cant even get through squats without being gassed... ANIMAL.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dafuq who supersets on leg day? what the eff is wrong with you? cripes I cant even get through squats without being gassed... ANIMAL.
Only one mode in the gym, bro--BEAST MODE!

But come on, I just supersetted legs and abs. Nothing too hard. It is Monday after all. Went ahead and ordered that 2nd bottle this morning. This is only going to get better!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Two consecutive bottles is where it's at!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
^^this, and it holds true for almost all supplements. 8 weeks of sustain alpha has had me feeling some type of way too ;D
i'm about 2/3'rds the way through a bottle of sustain, I wish bps would run another flash sale...hint hint

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 17 Feelz--Not much new to report. Just cruising along and enjoying this run. Weighed in at 204.5 this morning. Looking better than ever! Zoned out halfway through my workout again yesterday and forgot to record half of it. I'm really enjoying the focus that this DHT increase is giving me. Is that even right as far as what DHEA converts to? Don't really care, I just know Dermacrine is working!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
i'm about 2/3'rds the way through a bottle of sustain, I wish bps would run another flash sale...hint hint

Day 17 Feelz--Not much new to report. Just cruising along and enjoying this run. Weighed in at 204.5 this morning. Looking better than ever! Zoned out halfway through my workout again yesterday and forgot to record half of it. I'm really enjoying the focus that this DHT increase is giving me. Is that even right as far as what DHEA converts to? Don't really care, I just know Dermacrine is working!
preferentially converted to DHT ;)

Glad youre lovint it man, hopefully the workouts are getting crushed regardless of remembering or recording or not!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 18 feelz--Had a 4 mile run last night so I'm feeling tired today. Still tore it up in the gym though :D And remembered to record everything!

5/12--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--13 minutes for 5.25 miles and 201 cals burned (a2m)
Standing Face Pull--3x12x60lbs
Alternating Machine Lat Raise--50lbs (ascending reps)

Work! 15-30 secs rest between sets and supersets.
Hang Clean and Press--3x3x135,4x3x150,3x3x145,12x95

Db front raise/Mtn climbers--4x5x35,2x6x40,12x25/30 steps (PR on raises! Probably could've hit 45s!)
Victory press/Behind BB shrug--12x50s,50s,40s, 16x25s/3x12x245lbs

Finishers
Alt DB Lat Raise--25lbs 9ascending reps)
Standing Calf Machine Shrugs--15x230,210,190,150 (dropset)

I get strange looks at the gym doing that last one. But I get a good contraction and feel it hitting my shoulder girdle so I'm going to keep doing it!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Standing Calf Machine Shrugs--15x230,210,190,150 (dropset)

I get strange looks at the gym doing that last one. But I get a good contraction and feel it hitting my shoulder girdle so I'm going to keep doing it!
I wish we had that machine at my current Gym. It was recommended to me to use to help avoid bicep tears from (unconsciously) trying to recruit bicep muscles during a dumbbell shrug. I am recovering from surgery that included re-attaching my bicep muscle, so anything like that is of extreme interest :).

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I knew you'd like the SA!
I am 57...I am gonna love anything that increases libido as much as SA!!!

you can pat yourself on the back and say 'I told you so'....thanks luke, you da man!!!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463170466.730725.jpg

#winning!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed yesterday that the bottle I received is one of the thin and dark "maple syrup" ones that I saw mentioned in another thread.
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1463244893.176968.jpg

I used it today to see what the application would be like. It seemed to absorb and dry faster. But I just wanted to make sure it's as potent as the bottle I've been using?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I noticed yesterday that the bottle I received is one of the thin and dark "maple syrup" ones that I saw mentioned in another thread.
View attachment 135476

I used it today to see what the application would be like. It seemed to absorb and dry faster. But I just wanted to make sure it's as potent as the bottle I've been using?
What e-trailer did you get it from?
BPS

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon. I know....that's what I get for not going with a board sponsor

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amazon. I know....that's what I get for not going with a board sponsor
Lol things happen. Usually our homesite has pretty good deals (discounts and BOGOs) pretty often!

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
BPS should take care of that. WE have had a lot of issues with people ordering through a 3rd party instead of direct and or form a trusted website and have had this issue. we got your back!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I admit to ordering from the great AMZ for some items, especially those that I take regularly (like Karbolic and ON Whey) since I can use their "subscribe and save", more so I never forget and run out than really the savings. But I also have to admit to being a Prime-junky, just in general :Eyecrazy: They gave me a taste of 2-day shipping (often next day for my area) and now my whole family is hooked :hypnotized:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BPS should take care of that. WE have had a lot of issues with people ordering through a 3rd party instead of direct and or form a trusted website and have had this issue. we got your back!
I really appreciate it. Like I said, if there aren't any known potency issues I'm cool with using the dark bottle. But, I guess there's really no way of knowing, right?

Anyhow...

Day 21 feelz--I think I've definitely leaned out in my upper body more so in the past 3 weeks than the previous couple of months. Part of that I'm sure is weight loss, I like to think some of that is just a general hardening up of the muscles due to Dermacrine! Had a good focused leg day today. Felt like pulling so I went with trap bar deads instead of leg press. Focus and alpha feelz were on point. Even more so with a couple of doo rag wearing douchebags there for me to project onto : D

5/16--
Changed up the order of things a bit. Weighed in a couple lbs up. But it's a Monday so I expect that.

WarmUp
Stationary Bike--14 minutes for 5.25 miles and 205 cals burned (a2m)

KB Glute raise--1x16x12lb,15lb

Leg ext--115 asc (had to stop and take a couple of breathers on the 8 and 10 rep sets)

SuperSets
Trap deads/Planks--3x3x315,2x3x335,345,335,1x3x315,1x12x225/36 secs (30 secs rest between SuperSets)
Front squats/Mtn climbers--3x8x145, 1x8x/36 steps
Glute Bridge/Scissor Kicks--3x10x185/16 kicks

DB lunges--2x12x35lbs

Arc Trainer--26 minutes for 600 cals (a2m)
Finisher
Leg Ext--10x130,120,110,90 (Dropset)

Definitely feeling fried after this one. Next week is de-load, though, so I've got to hit things hard this week!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 23--Acne has subsided. I was feeling run-down yesterday but I think that was due to reducing my calories too much for a couple of days. I bumped them back up throughout the day yesterday and have started feeling better. I've been switching back and forth between the darker Dermacrine and the bottle I received for the log. I don't think the run-down is related to that. I've noticed that the darker Dermacrine has stained my callouses somewhat. No reflection on anything but the observation.

Aggravated an old shoulder impingement yesterday :( So I've decided to start my de-load week a few days early. Whereas I was going to start on Sunday, today was the day of lighter weight, same volume.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Aggravated an old shoulder impingement yesterday :( So I've decided to start my de-load week a few days early. Whereas I was going to start on Sunday, today was the day of lighter weight, same volume.
As I fellow shoulder-injury sufferer I feel your pain. Sorry to hear that it messed up your plans, but maybe this will give you the opportunity to see if dermacrine has any advantages for healing/repair (just looking for the silver lining, if one can be found).

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Day 23--Acne has subsided. I was feeling run-down yesterday but I think that was due to reducing my calories too much for a couple of days. I bumped them back up throughout the day yesterday and have started feeling better. I've been switching back and forth between the darker Dermacrine and the bottle I received for the log. I don't think the run-down is related to that. I've noticed that the darker Dermacrine has stained my callouses somewhat. No reflection on anything but the observation.

meh bad news about that shoulder injury, trust me ive been there before numerous times, and shoulders are one of those things that take forever. Good call on the deload week, who knows maybe some spot applications can do somethin magical ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Injuring or aggregating a shoulder sucks, since it's a primary mover in A LOT of movements.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 28--Things are cruising along nicely. I've changed up my dosing to 1 pump PM and 3 AM. I swear it seems like I'm sleeping a bit better since doing that. Could be placebo, I don't know. One thing I do know, somewhere along the course of this log I've developed the ability to do pull-ups for reps without a counterweight. THAT IS HUGE! In other news, coming off a few days of deload and hit legs with a short but intense workout today.

5/23--
WarmUp
Bike--6.5 minutes for 2.5 miles and 103 cals burned (a2m)
1 arm 35lb k-bell swings/TRX Fallouts--10 reps each every minute. Switched up arms every minute

Work
Hammer v-squat/calf press--3x3x414,1x3x504,3x3x464,3x3x414,12x234,144 (30-45 secs rest between sets.PR on that 504lb set!)
Glute bridge/leg raises--5x6x205,12x135 (15-20 secs rest.PR again! Going to try for 225 next week.)
Leg ext--3x12x165, 6x90 (15 secs rest. final set TUT at 2-1-6 speed)
Landmine Romanian deads--1x15x25,50 (no rest between sets)

Sled drag tabata--48lbs

Elliptical 20 minutes for 325 cals

I've got the mud/obstacle run next weekend so I'm cutting back on the cardio to focus on weight and recovery a bit more.

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
great update brother and good to hear about those PRs and assistance on the pullups! Also additional sleep is always great as well! Killin it in here man.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29 Feelz--I'm just about finished with the bottle provided for the log. I'm going to continue for 4 more weeks with the bottle purchased as I have seen definite leaning out around my shoulders and mid-section. I can't wait to see what the rest of this run is going to do!

Final review--As this was the first time either a transdermal or prohormone, I wasn't sure of what to expect. Dermacrine delivered on all promises. My alpha feelz, libido, and overall esteem all went up within a week of starting the bottle. Outside of taking care of my shoulder, my strength either went up or maintained on all lifts while keeping my calories pretty low throughout the log.

The dosage was pretty easy to rub on. It's also nice and customizable: 2 AM/PM, 3 AM/1 PM, etc.

Here are some after pics. Or middle of the run depending on how you want to look at them :D
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464121319.239274.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464121331.657025.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464121344.341424.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1464121353.791987.jpg

Thanks again to the BPS team for selecting me and opening up my horizons to transdermals. Dermacrine is a great product, but I have a feeling you guys already knew that. I'll definitely be using it again in the future!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking great, man! You did a fantastic job and put Dermacrine to justice!
Thank you! This is a great product. Definitely was I needed to get me out of the osta-induced malaise I was in. For the record, I haven't noticed any difference with the darker Dermacrine bottle that I bought.

I'm looking forward to using both Dermacrine and trying out Sustain in the future!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your Back and upper abs look leaner. Great log jalfrey

Hope the next four weeks you see an even bigger increase with Dermacrine. Are you staying with the same dosing protocol or are you increasing/decreasing the amount you use?

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, man! I thought about bumping up to 5 pumps for a few days. But, honestly, I'm wondering if I would notice the difference. Besides, why mess with this scheme if if it's working so well?

iThrow

iThrow

Awards
  • Established
Nice job my man!! definitely a noticeable difference in the before and after! looking leaner in certain spots as tyga said! You put in a lot of work these past couple weeks!

Thanks again for the log and review, we appreciate it!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! This is a great product. Definitely was I needed to get me out of the osta-induced malaise I was in. For the record, I haven't noticed any difference with the darker Dermacrine bottle that I bought.

I'm looking forward to using both Dermacrine and trying out Sustain in the future!
Great work man! Glad that you like it and that it treated you so well!
I'm sure BPS would appreciate it if you would take a moment to post up a review in the product review section here on AM. ;)

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oops. I've been meaning to do that!

Thanks for the reminder!