The past three days, orbit has been having great deals (I saw via facebook) on select bps products. Today, it is macapro. Just wanted to share!
bps is a solid line so consistent discounts on different supps of theirs is good stuff!
bps is a solid line so consistent discounts on different supps of theirs is good stuff!
Especially dermacrine![]()
yup, i am surprised that not many other companies produce topical dheaYou know, I've never used it. But I've only ever heard love for it, both from the HRT guys looking to stack w/ their TRT for better balance & people on suppressive orals not wanting to feel like crap when their natty t production drops out during a run. But people always speak fondly of it, & the price is certainly right. Just look what plain oral dhea & preg alone cost.
Dcp is the deal for today. That's my fav non stim fat loss product.
what was the reason the fda got rid of it?You and I both!
what was the reason the fda got rid of it?