MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats everyone!

I wasn't even entering -- just encouraging others to lol. That said, I will happily provide reviews for everyone.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
The Winner's are...

1. AntM1564
2. Midwest Beast
3. nicksox15
4. schizm
5. booneman77
6. puccah8808
7. NurseGray

Vortex and Best BCAA samples

1. john.patterson
2. nfmejia0486
Awesome. Sending you a PM now. Thanks brother!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Update: Winner's, sample packs will ship today (USPS) keep me posted?
Thanks so much for spreading the love! It's companies and people like you that make AM a great place to hang!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Update: Winner's, sample packs will ship today (USPS) keep me posted?
Will do. Out of town/country until thursday night so I'll most likely try on friday.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Congratulations Guys and Girls !!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Guys, packages should be arriving today, tomorrow and Friday. Keep me posted and please post in this thread when you receive your samples

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Roger.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing for me yet, but our mail doesn't usually come til later in the day. Will let ya know!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got mine today! Will be using the chocolate brownie POst wo tomorrow morning and BCAA intra workout. Will throw up reviews of those two tomorrow and remaining early next week. Thanks a lot, can't wait to try!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got mine ! Will be using the chocolate brownie POst wo tomorrow morning and BCAA intra workout. Will throw up.................................... reviews of those two tomorrow and remaining early next week. Thanks a lot, can't wait to try!
If you read just the first line...it is pretty funny !!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Got mine in the mail today! Reviews will be up shortly. Thanks again!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mine came today, as well. Looking forward to sampling them!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Look what I got today!!!!!

Reviews coming soon. Im sipping on the extra BCAA right now. Flavor is Awesome. Love me some grape!!!!! Thx TheFugitive

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Dang I didn't get any BPI love today. Fingers crossed for tomorrow.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Look what I got today!!!!!

Reviews coming soon. Im sipping on the extra BCAA right now. Flavor is Awesome. Love me some grape!!!!! Thx TheFugitive

View attachment 120489
Congrats NurseGray. I've tried ISOHD and total protein and BCAA all great. Never tried the best protein though. Hopefully I get my couple sample tomorrow.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got mine tonight too! Perfect coming home gift after a crap week in canada

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Where would you like our reviews? Chocolate brownie is on point!!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
The rest of you guys should receive your packages today

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got mine as well...tried the Vanilla Best Protein, a much better vanilla flavor and creaminess over the Vanilla Total protein, very enjoyable...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to set up a protein-tasting.

That would actually be a super fun event to host at a local gym. Have people sign up, just like a wine-tasting, and you get to sample x number of proteins. Instead of food-pairings, you could talk about "this one is great to pair with almond milk, just water, whole milk, etc."

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Bpi best protein: chocolate brownie
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434757160.777988.jpg

I mixed my sample with the directed 6oz of water to assess per the recommendations. The flavor is very rich, almost creamy, chocolate. It's not especially strong even with the small amount of water. A very creamy or fudgey milk chocolate flavor. Definitely not too sweet either, almost closer to the sweetness of a dark chocolate or cocoa.

I then proceeded to mix in more water as I always drink my shakes with more (minimum of 12oz). This was a mistake as the flavor was almost completely nonexistent in this amount.

Overall I was excited for the potential this had upon the initial smell and creaminess but was subsequently let down by the underwhelming flavor and sweetness that I had hoped for. I would rate this as a bottom notch chocolate in comparison to some of the others out there. Definitely not a favorite of mine and not one I would purchase.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Bpi best protein: chocolate brownieView attachment 120527

I mixed my sample with the directed 6oz of water to assess per the recommendations. The flavor is very rich, almost creamy, chocolate. It's not especially strong even with the small amount of water. A very creamy or fudgey milk chocolate flavor. Definitely not too sweet either, almost closer to the sweetness of a dark chocolate or cocoa.

I then proceeded to mix in more water as I always drink my shakes with more (minimum of 12oz). This was a mistake as the flavor was almost completely nonexistent in this amount.

Overall I was excited for the potential this had upon the initial smell and creaminess but was subsequently let down by the underwhelming flavor and sweetness that I had hoped for. I would rate this as a bottom notch chocolate in comparison to some of the others out there. Definitely not a favorite of mine and not one I would purchase.
Mix the rest in a skim milk & water <50/50 ratio. 3oz of water, 3oz of skim milk and 2 ice cubes. I always blend my shakes

I wouldn't go over 8oz of liquid with Best Protein

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Maybe I'll try it that way TheFugitive with half/half skim milk and water.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always use skim milk and usually fresh fruit and blend it. The chocolate brownie I did with the fruit and milk and was amazing. I just finished a tub of a not to be named protein and it didn't mix as well or taste as good

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
I always use skim milk and usually fresh fruit and blend it. The chocolate brownie I did with the fruit and milk and was amazing. I just finished a tub of a not to be named protein and it didn't mix as well or taste as good
What fresh fruit do you use?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Usually strawberries, sometimes will throw in blueberries and raspberries as well. Love starting off my day with a good smoothie

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Hmm never thought of throwing any of that into a chocolate flavored protein. Vanilla sure but never chocolate. Nonetheless I'll have to try it with both flavors.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
would love to for this a try never tried your products not on anything currently heard great things about yals products I'm goo for all requirements iv been looking at yals beast creature as well I'm looking to gain some weight so I can achieve double body weight in the bench :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chocolate covered strawberries yo. So good. I always treat it like a treat, I'll throw PB and banana in sometimes too. Even low-fat chocolate syrup. But with a crappy protein it ruins it.I never drink with water, can't stand it.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
would love to for this a try never tried your products not on anything currently heard great things about yals products I'm goo for all requirements iv been looking at yals beast creature as well I'm looking to gain some weight so I can achieve double body weight in the bench :)
This is BPI stuff. Creature I'd from Beast Sports. But BPI does have some amazing stuff. Really quality supps.

nfmejia0486

nfmejia0486

Awards
Chocolate covered strawberries yo. So good. I always treat it like a treat, I'll throw PB and banana in sometimes too. Even low-fat chocolate syrup. But with a crappy protein it ruins it.I never drink with water, can't stand it.
I use to drink only with skim milk. Now post workout I use skim Fairlife. Rest of the day it's water all the time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Mix the rest in a skim milk & water <50/50 ratio. 3oz of water, 3oz of skim milk and 2 ice cubes. I always blend my shakes

I wouldn't go over 8oz of liquid with Best Protein
I almost never use milk and if I do it's cashew. I wanted to keep the mixing consistent with how I normally do it to give a fair comparison to other proteins.

Personally, I would never buy a protein that I couldn't use 12+oz of water with as I like to drink a lot through the day as well as I want more than just a few sips of my shake.

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
damn feel like a idiot lol I just saw the blue got it confused my phone sucks balls

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
I almost never use milk and if I do it's cashew. I wanted to keep the mixing consistent with how I normally do it to give a fair comparison to other proteins.

Personally, I would never buy a protein that I couldn't use 12+oz of water with as I like to drink a lot through the day as well as I want more than just a few sips of my shake.
Whey HD works better with more fluid, especially banana and strawberry