BPC157 or TB ?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ive been struggling with a bad case of tennis elbow/ pain in my outer forearm. It’s gotten so bad that I have stopped lifting completely for the last 4 weeks. I can’t take it anymore and want to get back into things asap. For this instance should I use bpc or tb?

Also I am under the impression that bpc would need to be injected in that area whereas tb can just go in my stomach. Is this correct ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have found bpc needs to be injected into or very close to the actual injury. It goes systemic but i think when it does that it dosent ever really make it to the injury.

I can do you one better tho. We sell it as a combo and its actually cheaper lol. With my discount code its under $40 for 2+2mg bpc/tb

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have found bpc needs to be injected into or very close to the actual injury. It goes systemic but i think when it does that it dosent ever really make it to the injury.

I can do you one better tho. We sell it as a combo and its actually cheaper lol. With my discount code its under $40 for 2+2mg bpc/tb

Thanks smont. and that goes in my arm where I feel the pain right? how deep am I injecting?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thanks smont. and that goes in my arm where I feel the pain right? how deep am I injecting?
Sorry, company rules, maresearch chems are not for human consumption.

Start a seperate thread for the topic or maybe someone else can answer. Once i talk rep stuff i cant advise anymore🤐 the old rep i replaced got executed for flapping his gums too much🙀

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Does it HAVE to be refrigerated ? Or is that just suggested

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I always use both just to cover all bases when injured. Both worked well for tennis-elbow injury, delt-issues, etc...
For the tennis-elbow thing, I injected it into meaty forearm as close to the elbow as possible...

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I always use both just to cover all bases when injured. Both worked well for tennis-elbow injury, delt-issues, etc...
For the tennis-elbow thing, I injected it into meaty forearm as close to the elbow as possible...
Great. I have a bpc tb blend coming my way. still trying to figure out how to pin without the help of someone else. I saw someone use a clothespin to pinch the skin. I may do that

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had good success from BPC157 and injected close to the injury, which was tendinitis and tennis elbow. Essentially went from a 8/10 pain to a 5/10 in 2 weeks, but then added in TB500 and after a week went to a 3/10 and regained full mobility. I think there is no reason to not use both for best results. Ran it for 6 weeks and pain completely went away after suffering for over 7 months. This was almost 2 months ago and I am still completely pain free.

I ran .250mcg 2x daily BPC (500mcg day) and 1mg 2x weekly (2mg week).

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
How would this be for lower back pain? Hurt myself deadlifting like 2 months ago and still having pain and limiting my exercise selection. Physical therapy not doing much at the moment. I have no experience with peptides so not sure what is meant by reconstituting. Also sub q injection is fine?

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How would this be for lower back pain? Hurt myself deadlifting like 2 months ago and still having pain and limiting my exercise selection. Physical therapy not doing much at the moment. I have no experience with peptides so not sure what is meant by reconstituting. Also sub q injection is fine?
I am not sure about back pain. I have never used it yet. YouTube is a good place to start for info on reconstituting and how to pin

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any update?
Yes I found the pain in slowly going away. I am now able to turn door knobs and shake people’s hand. I went about 2 weeks doing twice a day and then ran out before my next order arrived. so ended up stopping for 2 days and pain came back. Not all of it, but I could tell I didn’t pin. Now back on and pain is going away again. Hopefully I can get back into lifting by February

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I ran BPC157 after shoulder surgery in 2019, can’t remember the dosage but it was a good amount.
I healed about 4 weeks faster than anticipated, and was able to start heavy PT about 6 weeks early. Sadly it didn’t fix the overly tight muscles or anything so I was in PT for a while to loosen everything up but it worked well according to my surgeons standard recovery time.

10/10 will use it again if I have another major procedure

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
about done with my last vial. Only a couple days left. I’m unsure whether it helped or not to be honest. Maybe I just expected too much. It’s been 6 months of this injury and it just doesn’t want to go away. Still scared to get back in the gym and making it worse

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
about done with my last vial. Only a couple days left. I’m unsure whether it helped or not to be honest. Maybe I just expected too much. It’s been 6 months of this injury and it just doesn’t want to go away. Still scared to get back in the gym and making it worse
Not gonna lie, I’d question your source.

GatoLoiro

GatoLoiro

Awards
I would suggest getting an MRI done to know what sort of damage you have. If the pain is coming from a herniated disc, it's most likely because the disk is compressing a nerve. BPC 157 wouldn't be able to help with this nor would it be able to regenerate a herniated disc.

I can speak from experience of having successfully healed a severe L5-S1 disc herniation as a result of deadlifting. The key to treatment is the McKenzie method twice per day, 8 reps per session, along with deadhanging for as long as possible and as often as possible for as long as needed. To reheal the annular, you must do these exercises to encourage the protrusion to retract back within the disc and help close the annulus tear. The fibers will reattach overtime as you increase nutritional capacity via spinal decompression (deadhanging).

To encourage the disc to rebuild you should be taking glucosamine and chondroitin which are the precursors for the inner gelatinous disc material. Your body knows what to do with these compounds. Taking a non-hydrolized type II collagen supplement would also be a good idea.

If your injury is a muscle tear or a ligament tear, then maybe BPC 157 would be complimentary.

Last edited: