BPC157 decreases blood sugar

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
For all diabetics who take BPC157 I’d recommend before taking your regular insulin shots to check your morning blood sugar as it most likely will be lowered by taking BPC157. I’ve found at 500mcg/day your morning blood sugar will lower by an average of 15-20 points. My morning blood sugar was 77 this morning and glad I checked it. Most don’t understand it’s mechanism behind lowering blood sugar but this is the 2nd time I’ve taken BPC and am taken one from a compounding pharmacy. Be careful.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
For all diabetics who take BPC157 I’d recommend before taking your regular insulin shots to check your morning blood sugar as it most likely will be lowered by taking BPC157. I’ve found at 500mcg/day your morning blood sugar will lower by an average of 15-20 points. My morning blood sugar was 77 this morning and glad I checked it. Most don’t understand it’s mechanism behind lowering blood sugar but this is the 2nd time I’ve taken BPC and am taken one from a compounding pharmacy. Be careful.
Never heard this before but that's a very helpful observation. Next time I use it il check my sugar.

I'm betting there's going to be large variance from person to person tho, Ive used 1250mcg per injection and not gone hypo and I know a few guys doing 2.5-5mg in a single injection with no issues

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Definitely believe it varies from person to person, I just wasn’t sure if the BPC157 from another research company was legitimate as I believed it to be an IGF peptide which can drop blood sugar quickly. Now I know for a fact BPC157 was the peptide I took from before.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
I also eat very clean so have little to no simple sugars in my diet. Mainly high fat, complex carb, high protein. More studies need to be looked at with BPC and it’s effects on blood sugar. Could make for a very interesting drug to treat diabetes in the future.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I also eat very clean so have little to no simple sugars in my diet. Mainly high fat, complex carb, high protein. More studies need to be looked at with BPC and it’s effects on blood sugar. Could make for a very interesting drug to treat diabetes in the future.
I got a bunch of notes on bpc 157 I've been building up over the past few months "sorry guys I'm slacking on that" but I found some stuff on it that I hadn't noticed and it definitely does seem to lower blood sugar and there was some talk about it potential use for diabetics

🤯 Don't know how I didn't see that before.

This stuff just keeps getting more interesting. I seems like a super drug

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
You can say that again haven't seen the healing benefits be permanent however. Hopefully a 2nd round of using BPC will provide more permanent effects.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can say that again haven't seen the healing benefits be permanent however. Hopefully a 2nd round of using BPC will provide more permanent effects.
It will be. You need to do a tune up/maintenance dose every so often. The stuff is near magical.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Something else I wanted to share, BPC157 also has positive effects on metabolism. I’m also taking SR9009 currently but with BPC added in there is a rise in body temperature that is very noticeable.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Something else I wanted to share, BPC157 also has positive effects on metabolism. I’m also taking SR9009 currently but with BPC added in there is a rise in body temperature that is very noticeable.
Might be user dependent. I've used fairly high amounts of bpc and it doesn't raise my body temp, but I'm not doubting it's a possibility.

As for sr9009, I hope your using the injectable version because the oral is a gigantic waste of money imo, you need about 15-30mg per day and the oral has like a 1% bioavailability. You would need to take 1500-3000mg oral to get the benifits of sr

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Oh absolutely MAresearch gets it done. Due to the half life I do need to pin 3x/day but don’t mind it at all with a slim pin. More doctors need to research this drug as I suffer with HPTA dysfunction where my circadian rhythm is off (low in the morning-higher at night). This is one of the only substances where I see a positive effect on my circadian rhythm and on a clean diet the cutting effects are outstanding. Not to mention the best pre workout on the planet hands down. I’d like to understand why big pharma hasn’t looked closer into the drug for beneficial use to humans.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh absolutely MAresearch gets it done. Due to the half life I do need to pin 3x/day but don’t mind it at all with a slim pin. More doctors need to research this drug as I suffer with HPTA dysfunction where my circadian rhythm is off (low in the morning-higher at night). This is one of the only substances where I see a positive effect on my circadian rhythm and on a clean diet the cutting effects are outstanding. Not to mention the best pre workout on the planet hands down. I’d like to understand why big pharma hasn’t looked closer into the drug for beneficial use to humans.
Oh cool, if I didn't mention it already, I'm a rep for maresearchchems. Code : smont for 15% off.

Lots of these chemicals are amazing but to answer your question on why big pharma dosent look closer, well, because big pharma likes expensive treatments that you need to take indefinitely. Cheap and effective is the opposite of what they want.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man, it’s sad because I saw an awesome study on small cell lung cancer where SR9009 had the ability to kill chemoresistant cells in patients. Funny enough I work for a big pharma company. The push right now is with cell and gene therapy. Super expensive but absolutely ground breaking if it takes off.

FrameMaster

Awards
I have been taking BPC for 2.5 weeks. I have seen some glucose benefits but they seem transient thus far. I am taking oral, liquid stable version. I was primarily taking it for digestion/IBS and an ac joint injury. It seem to be helping both. @smount if you wouldn't mind elaborating on you high dose BPC rational/benefits/frequency I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have been taking BPC for 2.5 weeks. I have seen some glucose benefits but them seem transient thus far. I am taking oral, liquid stable version. I was primarily taking it for digestion/IBS and an ac joint injury. It seem to be helping both. @smount if you wouldn't mind elaborating on you high dose BPC rational/benefits/frequency I would greatly appreciate it.
Pretty simple, from the people I know personally that have used it, the higher the dose the better it works. Normally I would not say more is better with most things, but given the great safety profile of bpc I don't see a problem.

Also I personally have noticed that I get a almost immediate improvement but the improvement does not seem to get better.

So weather I take 500 daily for 2 weeks, or 1000 eod for 2 weeks or 5000 all at once, my improvement seems to last about 2-3 weeks and the higher dose gives me a more immediate pain relief which leads me to believe it's jumpstarting the healing process.

So I'm not going to pin something daily when I can take 1 big dose every 2-3 weeks and reap the same benifits.

For gut health I would have to assume daily oral dosing is better. But I know someone who is messing around with a 5mg shot every 3 weeks and it seems to help her crones

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC157 is literally a miracle drug

Look for it to be attacked by the FDA down the road or maybe in the near future.

Also guys for healing, stack it with HGH for some amazing synergy.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
BPC157 is literally a miracle drug

Look for it to be attacked by the FDA down the road or maybe in the near future.

Also guys for healing, stack it with HGH for some amazing synergy.

Pentadecapeptide BPC 157 Enhances the Growth Hormone Receptor Expression in Tendon Fibroblasts

Ive been going down the rabbit hole with this stuff every chance I get and I swear to God I find some new benefit for it every single time I look at the literature

FrameMaster

Awards
Pretty simple, from the people I know personally that have used it, the higher the dose the better it works. Normally I would not say more is better with most things, but given the great safety profile of bpc I don't see a problem.

Also I personally have noticed that I get a almost immediate improvement but the improvement does not seem to get better.

So weather I take 500 daily for 2 weeks, or 1000 eod for 2 weeks or 5000 all at once, my improvement seems to last about 2-3 weeks and the higher dose gives me a more immediate pain relief which leads me to believe it's jumpstarting the healing process.

So I'm not going to pin something daily when I can take 1 big dose every 2-3 weeks and reap the same benifits.

For gut health I would have to assume daily oral dosing is better. But I know someone who is messing around with a 5mg shot every 3 weeks and it seems to help her crones
@Smont, ok so you find taking 5mg once every 2/3 weeks is the same as 500mcg/day. That is interesting bc I have read that BPC has a short half life. I am taking 250mcg 2x/day and initially I was getting sides but also seeing benefits. Within the last few days the sides have mostly resolved but the benefits continue. My goal it to heal my issues for good. Do you find lasting benefits from it? It sounds like you take it often. Do you take breaks from it or do you run it constantly?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Smont, ok so you find taking 5mg once every 2/3 weeks is the same as 500mcg/day. That is interesting bc I have read that BPC has a short half life. I am taking 250mcg 2x/day and initially I was getting sides but also seeing benefits. Within the last few days the sides have mostly resolved but the benefits continue. My goal it to heal my issues for good. Do you find lasting benefits from it? It sounds like you take it often. Do you take breaks from it or do you run it constantly?
I don't believe it has anything to do with the half life at, the half-life is short so yes it's in and out of your system but I feel like once it starts the healing process it continues.

Minor issues I have completely resolved this way. My rotator cuff issue is just temporarily relieved and will eventually require surgery.

I'm not the best person to base final results or long-term healing on because of my lifestyle.

I have severe damage to both of my feet a partial tear in my rotator cuff and a million other little things. Yet I'm in the gym lifting weights, flipping tires, box jumps, jumping rope, boxing and grappling. I'm currently training for a fight at 37 years old after not fighting in 17 years.

I don't really give myself adequate amounts of time to ever heal from anything lol

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have what seems to be golfers elbow and the pain sucks.....I've tried everything under the sun and nothing has helped after 8 months (Helios, Cissus, etc.- although I love these for other issues I've had). I can't bring any syringes/non-script grey market stuff offshore so I was wondering if the transdermal BPC-157 might help?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have what seems to be golfers elbow and the pain sucks.....I've tried everything under the sun and nothing has helped after 8 months (Helios, Cissus, etc.- although I love these for other issues I've had). I can't bring any syringes/non-script grey market stuff offshore so I was wondering if the transdermal BPC-157 might help?
You can buy it in oral form, idk anything about TD.

With that being said, it's supposed to be equally effective on paper in oral form. But, every real world report I've gotten has told my oral works but is inferior to injecting the bpc locally at the area.

The exception is oral use for stomach issues which makes perfect sense to me.

This is not science here. Just my real world feedback and some assumptions

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can buy it in oral form, idk anything about TD.

With that being said, it's supposed to be equally effective on paper in oral form. But, every real world report I've gotten has told my oral works but is inferior to injecting the bpc locally at the area.

The exception is oral use for stomach issues which makes perfect sense to me.

This is not science here. Just my real world feedback and some assumptions
Yeah, I've read so many conflicting reports about oral and transdermal applications. I'll just have to bite the bullet and try it out myself to see what the results will be.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The topical is systemic. It does show in studies to have site healing where it was applied. The study was on mice and they burnt them and then applied topical BPC and it absolutely healed them faster in the locations where the topical was applied. Likewise injection has site enhancement effects where it is injected on top of the fact it is also systemic.

But again, the effects of injectable, oral and topical BPC157 is also systemic. Aka it is delivered via the bloodstream. This is very often overlooked or unknown information, even though it is as basic as it gets.

We should have HEAL back in 1-2 weeks and my code "WES15" gets you 15% off www.musclegelz.com

I did a cortisone shot for my Elbow tendonitis and it worked 100%

Also you can try this:

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The topical is systemic. It does show in studies to have site healing where it was applied. The study was on mice and they burnt them and then applied topical BPC and it absolutely healed them faster in the locations where the topical was applied. Likewise injection has site enhancement effects where it is injected on top of the fact it is also systemic.

But again, the effects of injectable, oral and topical BPC157 is also systemic. Aka it is delivered via the bloodstream. This is very often overlooked or unknown information, even though it is as basic as it gets.

We should have HEAL back in 1-2 weeks and my code "WES15" gets you 15% off www.musclegelz.com

Also you can try this:

I battled tennis elbow for a couple of years and took a cortisone injection for that.......a few guys I know that had golfers elbow (inside of the elbow) said the cortisone did nothing for them but the BPC-157 healed it very quickly....I'll probably get the injectable for when I'm on my 28 days off at home then hopefully the topical will be back by the time I get offshore and I'll get the gel. Thanks for the code!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I was always under the impression that a cortisone shot was bad in the long run. Didn't actually fix anything but just masked it causing potential to injure it worse.

Am I way off on that?

Or is it repeated cortisone shots that are bad if you do them in the same spot?

I know there's something lol

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was always under the impression that a cortisone shot was bad in the long run. Didn't actually fix anything but just masked it causing potential to injure it worse.

Am I way off on that?
Mine alleviated pain..

Def a band aid but then I lowered my weights and stopped doing explosive strength training and it disappeared 100%

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mine alleviated pain..

Def a band aid but then I lowered my weights and stopped doing explosive strength training and it disappeared 100%
Good to hear, i have chronic foot pain, serious damage in both feet and everything I do makes it worse. I need surgery but I can't do it any time soon and there's literally nothing that can heal it. Even surgery can potentially make it worse.

I've thought a lot about getting the shot in my feet but always terrified it's gonna bite me down the road

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

Am I way off on that?

Or is it repeated cortisone shots that are bad if you do them in the same spot?

I know there's something lol
You are correct. Repeated cortisone shots are not good for the joints in the long run. The one cortisone shot I took in my other elbow previously for tennis elbow killed the pain but it hurt like a son of a b!tch!!! lol

Mayconbrandao

Awards
BPC157 é literalmente uma droga milagrosa

Procure que ele seja atacado pelo FDA no futuro ou talvez em um futuro próximo.

Também caras para a cura, empilhe-o com HGH para uma sinergia incrível.

O pentadecapeptídeo BPC 157 melhora a expressão do receptor do hormônio do crescimento em fibroblastos de tendão

[/CITAR]
Alguém já usou bpc em colírio? isso foi eficaz?

Mayconbrandao

Awards
Alguém já usou bpc em colírio? isso foi eficaz?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got a bunch of notes on bpc 157 I've been building up over the past few months "sorry guys I'm slacking on that" but I found some stuff on it that I hadn't noticed and it definitely does seem to lower blood sugar and there was some talk about it potential use for diabetics

Hmm, I keep seeing it on sale on my google pop Ads. Whose your goto on that? Been thinking about it for a lingering shoulder and more recent elbow issue, but the application for lower blood sugar is interesting too.

CherylRC

Awards

What is recommended regarding cycle duration for BPC-157. Same question about time off before starting up again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
What is recommended regarding cycle duration for BPC-157. Same question about time off before starting up again.
There arent many reccomentations for these. Ive seen it suggested to use it for 2-4 weeks followed by at least 2 weeks off and thats about it. If your injury dosent get significantly better within a month id bet its not going to get better tho.

Every time ive used bpc i either noticed improvements within a week or not at all

CherylRC

Awards
There arent many reccomentations for these. Ive seen it suggested to use it for 2-4 weeks followed by at least 2 weeks off and thats about it. If your injury dosent get significantly better within a month id bet its not going to get better tho.

Every time ive used bpc i either noticed improvements within a week or not at all
Thank you for the quick response!
I have been using it and have noticed some great results. I want to make sure I'm not on it for too long before taking a break.
I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which leaves me with chronic pain. BPC really seems to help! I know I can't stay on it constantly....but I do plan to take a break and start up again. Really interested in finding out the best way to do this.
Your help is greatly appreciated.😊

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you for the quick response!
I have been using it and have noticed some great results. I want to make sure I'm not on it for too long before taking a break.
I have Ehlers Danlos Syndrome which leaves me with chronic pain. BPC really seems to help! I know I can't stay on it constantly....but I do plan to take a break and start up again. Really interested in finding out the best way to do this.
Your help is greatly appreciated.
@kisaj just posted about taking it for 6 weeks or more. Maybe he can shed some more light on this for you.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you look up the side effects for long-term use, they're really arent Many things listed outside of headaches or nausea

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Besides sometimes reported nausea, headaches, and dizziness, the only side effect I would be aware of is if you are taking any medications that function by increasing dopamine such as anti-depressants or ADHD or others. BPC mudulates dopamine and glutamate and increases serotonin so it's often reported that primary meds don't work as well or those not taking them anecdotally mention anhedonia. So, there is a possibility of that.

GatoLoiro

GatoLoiro

Awards

May you hazard a guess as to how BPC 157 affects blood glucose?

Steroids can work, but they also can (and often do) destroy tissues too. They have many deleterious effects. BPC 157 seems less deleterious so far.