BPC & TB vs Golfer's Elbow

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am by no means a golfer but I've been dealing with medial elbow pain right in the inner part elbow joint of the especially with pulling motions and my buddy who is a PT said it sounds like golfers elbow. Well it's been a couple months since it started and I've laid off the volume stopped doing some exercises that cause pain and have tried some rehab work but it still lingers. Does anyone have experience with these two peptides inj at the elbow? I feel like it's going to hurt like a biii. FWIW I've tried BPC for a deep hip issue and it didn't really resolve the issue so I don't want to go through the hassle of pinning and it not being worth it. I heard these two peptides work well together though and one of the board sponsors sells a combined product. Thanks for the input.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am by no means a golfer but I've been dealing with medial elbow pain right in the inner part elbow joint of the especially with pulling motions and my buddy who is a PT said it sounds like golfers elbow. Well it's been a couple months since it started and I've laid off the volume stopped doing some exercises that cause pain and have tried some rehab work but it still lingers. Does anyone have experience with these two peptides inj at the elbow? I feel like it's going to hurt like a biii. FWIW I've tried BPC for a deep hip issue and it didn't really resolve the issue so I don't want to go through the hassle of pinning and it not being worth it. I heard these two peptides work well together though and one of the board sponsors sells a combined product. Thanks for the input.
I haven't used them, but plan to.
If I had that injury (and I did, years ago.), I would definitely try those compounds.
I feel like this is probably a "perfect" injury to use these on.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I haven't used them, but plan to.
If I had that injury (and I did, years ago.), I would definitely try those compounds.
I feel like this is probably a "perfect" injury to use these on.
Just not looking forward to where the local inj would be...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just not looking forward to where the local inj would be...
Yeah, I understand.
Just remember, before you ever pinned, you were probably Really not looking forward to pinning. ... But it wasn't so bad. ... And you probably got used to it, right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Should definitely help, I got a boatload of these on stand by for my knees and ankles, also not looking forward to spot injections there lol.

Even tho you want to basically pin the injury. As long as your close it will work. I've heard of ppl directly pinning there tendons with gh and bpc/tb and apparently it dramatically speeds healing and even grows the tendons

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Should definitely help, I got a boatload of these on stand by for my knees and ankles, also not looking forward to spot injections there lol.

Even tho you want to basically pin the injury. As long as your close it will work. I've heard of ppl directly pinning there tendons with gh and bpc/tb and apparently it dramatically speeds healing and even grows the tendons
I appreciate you chiming in as you are a rep for the site I'm looking at the product. With BPC and TB being 2 MG each what would the BAC reconstitution amount equate to?