BPC 157

realmfkng

Awards
Just came across several videos talking about BPC 157, from what i've seen so far it really seems appealing since i've been struggling with forearm tendon pain for years and also chronic elbow/shoulder pain.

In addition to that the side effects seem pretty mild compared to other peptides and everyone on the youtube comments seems to agree that it has helped them in some way.

So my questions are:

1- What is your experience with BPC 157, is it worth it, any side effects ?

2- What about dosage and cycle duration, oral or injection better ?

3- Since i am natty so far would BPC 157 revoke my natty status ?

Thanks brahs

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Just came across several videos talking about BPC 157, from what i've seen so far it really seems appealing since i've been struggling with forearm tendon pain for years and also chronic elbow/shoulder pain.

In addition to that the side effects seem pretty mild compared to other peptides and everyone on the youtube comments seems to agree that it has helped them in some way.

So my questions are:

1- What is your experience with BPC 157, is it worth it, any side effects ?

2- What about dosage and cycle duration, oral or injection better ?

3- Since i am natty so far would BPC 157 revoke my natty status ?

Thanks brahs
No side effects and works great.

I've used as little as 250mcg daily to 2000mcg "the whole bottle 1x per week and a few things in-between when I was first figuring out what my dose is.

You need to inject it near the injury. If you take it orally its good for gut health but does next to nothing for site specific healing.

It's made from something in the linings of outer stomach and it's a health/recovery peptide. If taking bpc means someone is no longer natty than you probably are not natty from taking any vaccines or shots or medications a Dr. Has prescribed you cus that suits not "natty"

And honestly, unless someone is paying you to be natural or your a drug tested natural BB or PL, who cares?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I am not affiliated with that website and I am not suggesting that anybody buys anything from there,. I Don't Even know Anything about their product reputability, they just have a good comparison between t b and b p c 157

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
bpc is a game changer but it’s only downside for me is I can’t feel stims at all when I use it so keep that in mind although I’m not sure that’s the case for everyone. For me sleeping 2 hours a day sometimes and 12-14 hour nightshifts it’s a hinderance to take it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
bpc is a game changer but it’s only downside for me is I can’t feel stims at all when I use it so keep that in mind although I’m not sure that’s the case for everyone. For me sleeping 2 hours a day sometimes and 12-14 hour nightshifts it’s a hinderance to take it.
Your the first person I've seen say this, it has no effect on anything like that for me or the ppl I've spoken to on the subject. Not that I was looking for people's stimm tolerance but I'm sure someone would have brought it up.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you sure it’s not the sleeping for 2 hours thing?

Hbbhhbbh

Awards
  • Best Answer
Your the first person I've seen say this, it has no effect on anything like that for me or the ppl I've spoken to on the subject. Not that I was looking for people's stimm tolerance but I'm sure someone would have brought it up.
If you Google it there is allot of reports of this especially with people taking ADHD meds. theres also allot of people saying it doesn’t effect there stim intake so?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you Google it there is allot of reports of this especially with people taking ADHD meds. theres also allot of people saying it doesn’t effect there stim intake so?
That's interesting, and good to know, I literally had no clue it was a potential side effect or interaction between drugs.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It's always good to check drug interactions before starting something new, if anyone didn't know you can Google drug interactions and there's a pretty large data base

Oswizle

Awards
I took it for 3 months straight … started getting blurry vision and stopped immediately… took a couple weeks for that to go away after my last dose

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
I dosed at 250mcg twice a day for 30 days then dropped to 250mcg once a day for the next 6 months. It fixed my tendonitis.

And in terms of "natural" - is fe looking at BPC-157 as a natural substance then no, it's not produced by the body, so I guess no?

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I took it for 3 months straight … started getting blurry vision and stopped immediately… took a couple weeks for that to go away after my last dose
watch out for counterfeits

a first index and the price of your products. It's not necessarily a 100% quality reference, but don't do what I did, let myself be fooled by a nice package and a price of $30.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I dosed at 250mcg twice a day for 30 days then dropped to 250mcg once a day for the next 6 months. It fixed my tendonitis.

And in terms of "natural" - is fe looking at BPC-157 as a natural substance then no, it's not produced by the body, so I guess no?
I may be saying something not sure but, according to what they say, it will be in the intestines

Localaxis

Localaxis

Awards
I may be saying something not sure but, according to what they say, it will be in the intestines
As far I know: BPC-157 is not naturally found in the intestines. It is a synthetic peptide that was originally derived from a protein found in the gastric juice of the stomach.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
As far I know: BPC-157 is not naturally found in the intestines. It is a synthetic peptide that was originally derived from a protein found in the gastric juice of the stomach.
Exactly, thanks for correcting me!

Yes, there was the BPC and then its derivative the 157?