BPC-157

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Has anyone tried an oral version? If you have please give result. Have looked at older posts just wondering recently. Wondering it’s effects on tendons and ligaments. Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have not, but I’d assume the peptides would be easily broken in stomach acid. I think I heard it can have some benefit to the digestive system, but very little will make it into circulation. I can’t say for sure though.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is a good bio available version of bpc 157. Dr seeds is the only company I know make a legit version but I’m sure there are others. Injectable said to be slightly better for tendons and ligaments with oral slightly better for gut healing

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There is a good bio available version of bpc 157. Dr seeds is the only company I know make a legit version but I’m sure there are others. Injectable said to be slightly better for tendons and ligaments with oral slightly better for gut healing
When using the injectable, is it IM or do you pin the joint that’s giving problems?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Always do IM, or Sub-q.
Never pin a joint.
Ok. I didn’t ask the question right at all lol… what I meant was does it matter where you IM at or do you IM the area that’s the problem? My left shoulder is inflamed. Would shooting the delt in that area make a difference over shooting my hip?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok. I didn’t ask the question right at all lol… what I meant was does it matter where you IM at or do you IM the area that’s the problem? My left shoulder is inflamed. Would shooting the delt in that area make a difference over shooting my hip?
LOL.
I'm glad you meant that.
:)

Yeah, most of us believe that it makes a difference.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I recall correctly (and I’m not 100% sure I do), Dr Seeds doesn’t actually have BPC-157 in its ingredient profile. I think that actual BPC-157 is derived from the protein that Dr Seeds uses. I could be mistaken. That said, it still helps some people, although I got nothing out of it. I found that pinning the actual compound subQ vs IM was more beneficial for my injuries, but some prefer IM. Then there are those who reconstitute it and just drop a dose in their mouth and that’s effective for them. I recall a couple guys on here that tried another oral version but it was apparently garbage. I think @Rad83 was one of them, but not sure.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
If I recall correctly (and I’m not 100% sure I do), Dr Seeds doesn’t actually have BPC-157 in its ingredient profile. I think that actual BPC-157 is derived from the protein that Dr Seeds uses. I could be mistaken. That said, it still helps some people, although I got nothing out of it. I found that pinning the actual compound subQ vs IM was more beneficial for my injuries, but some prefer IM. Then there are those who reconstitute it and just drop a dose in their mouth and that’s effective for them. I recall a couple guys on here that tried another oral version but it was apparently garbage. I think @Rad83 was one of them, but not sure.
Yep, my understanding is it’s a version of bpc-157 rather than the exact compound which makes it more bioavailable 🤷

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok... so what's the deal w the nasal spray ones they offer now?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
injecting with a 31 gauge needle is more enjoyable than nasal spray

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I actually picked up some today just to give it a try. I’ll give a review after I use it.
Lemme know the brand in a DM if not a sponsor... thanks. Really interested.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Lemme know the brand in a DM if not a sponsor... thanks. Really interested.
Doesn't sound like a consensus on what's better, pill or nasal.

If I go pills I'm going Dr. Seeds. If nasal, Wolverine looks good, but it also has tb500 and it's more expensive than Solo 157 at peptide sites.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Doesn't sound like a consensus on what's better, pill or nasal.

If I go pills I'm going Dr. Seeds. If nasal, Wolverine looks good, but it also has tb500 and it's more expensive than Solo 157 at peptide sites.
I think pills kinda make sense with bpc 157 since it's found in human gastric juice. though you are still much better off with an injectable because the local effects are very strong. so if you have a certain muscle or tendon to focus on, you can inject near it.

I had forearm pain for a long time until I started injecting bpc 157 directly into my forearm. belly injections didn't work. even stacked with tb500 injectable

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
I think pills kinda make sense with bpc 157 since it's found in human gastric juice. though you are still much better off with an injectable because the local effects are very strong. so if you have a certain muscle or tendon to focus on, you can inject near it.

I had forearm pain for a long time until I started injecting bpc 157 directly into my forearm. belly injections didn't work. even stacked with tb500 injectable
I just snagged the gel at Rats Army. They had a deal for BPC, 500, and MK for $53. Figure that if I can do a direct apply of the gel it might be better than a pill (Who knows). Order is in, Ill see what it does (or dosent).

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If nasal, Wolverine looks good, but it also has tb500 and it's more expensive than Solo 157 at peptide sites.
Read and saw a few videos saying Wolverine did absolutely nothing for them... if u ever go that route, throw up an honest review. Thanks.

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Read and saw a few videos saying Wolverine did absolutely nothing for them... if u ever go that route, throw up an honest review. Thanks.
I read a couple review saying nasal spray didn't do jack.
I said screw it and purchased both Mr. Seeds pills & the Rats Army Gels. Probably test out the pills first, Ill toss out a review if it helps. This shoulder is a lingering pain in the a** so Ill def know if its working.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I read a couple review saying nasal spray didn't do jack.
I said screw it and purchased both Mr. Seeds pills & the Rats Army Gels. Probably test out the pills first, Ill toss out a review if it helps. This shoulder is a lingering pain in the a** so Ill def know if its working.
Let us know

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys come on.

Look at routes of administration. This is Medical 101. I realize many of you have no medical experience or education, but this is basic basic stuff for steroid users.

Lets go (Brandon)

Anyways, BPC is effective whether it be oral, transdermal, subq, IM, IV, Nasal Spray, etc. Each method of administration has a different bioavailablity and absorption rate.

The PRIMARY way to use BPC-157 (and i have been adminstering it professionally for many years) is IM. You want to inject it as close to a muscle or tendon injury as possible,into the muscle BUT NOT in the injury. LIke any peptide or vaccine ( F the covid vax while Im bitching) but yeah the site you inject a peptide has a higher rate of absorption. Where did I learn this? Administering meds in the medical field. Where can you learn this? Pubmed.

Anyways BPC's effects are still mostly SYSTEMIC. This means that although the muscle absorbs a high% of the peptide, the action of the peptide is still SYSTEMIC. It is absorbed into the bloodstream and effective.

Now transdermal is more bio available then Oral. Nasal is also more bio available then Oral.

The thing you have to recall is that again. SYSTEMIC. So long as you have 100% legit LAB tested BPC-157, it is going to work. Whether you snort it, eat it, drink it, inject it, sub q, shove it up your ass, its going to work

Oral BPC has great effects on the digestive system and things like Crohns or IBS.

Nasal BPC is going to work, but the thing is unless you are healing sinus surgery etc, it is going to be about as effective as oral.

I.V BPC-157. Can you add it to an intravenous drip. Yes you can. And this is most effective. Most of you have no clue how to run your own IV, most of you are to scared to do your own I.V. So this isn't an issue here is it?

SubQ, still gonna work. Again not as well as IM.

I have used EYE drops in clients of mine who had eye surgery and other eye issues and we have healed serious eye issues using BPC as eye drops.

I used BPC in both my quad tear and my tricep tear surgery. I healed my injuries in about half the normal time.

Also let me let you in on a tip. BPC-157 increases HGH receptors in tendons. Aka if you shoot HGH and use BPC simultaneously, you will see a SYNERGY and therefore you will see a faster rate of recovery and healing/

Now working in the hospital , I also administered Hydrolized proteins aka PEPTO PRO style Medical grade proteins. Use these side by side with BPC-157.

TB-500 is another great peptide to use with BPC.

Alpha Thymosin-1 is another medical miracle to healing in addition to BPC.

Glutathione injections at 2-400mgs ED or EOD are insane for healing in conjunction with BPC-157.

Have questions/ Pubmed is your best friend.

Good luck sirs.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys come on.

Look at routes of administration. This is Medical 101. I realize many of you have no medical experience or education, but this is basic basic stuff for steroid users.

Lets go (Brandon)

Anyways, BPC is effective whether it be oral, transdermal, subq, IM, IV, Nasal Spray, etc. Each method of administration has a different bioavailablity and absorption rate.

The PRIMARY way to use BPC-157 (and i have been adminstering it professionally for many years) is IM. You want to inject it as close to a muscle or tendon injury as possible,into the muscle BUT NOT in the injury. LIke any peptide or vaccine ( F the covid vax while Im bitching) but yeah the site you inject a peptide has a higher rate of absorption. Where did I learn this? Administering meds in the medical field. Where can you learn this? Pubmed.

Anyways BPC's effects are still mostly SYSTEMIC. This means that although the muscle absorbs a high% of the peptide, the action of the peptide is still SYSTEMIC. It is absorbed into the bloodstream and effective.

Now transdermal is more bio available then Oral. Nasal is also more bio available then Oral.

The thing you have to recall is that again. SYSTEMIC. So long as you have 100% legit LAB tested BPC-157, it is going to work. Whether you snort it, eat it, drink it, inject it, sub q, shove it up your ass, its going to work

Oral BPC has great effects on the digestive system and things like Crohns or IBS.

Nasal BPC is going to work, but the thing is unless you are healing sinus surgery etc, it is going to be about as effective as oral.

I.V BPC-157. Can you add it to an intravenous drip. Yes you can. And this is most effective. Most of you have no clue how to run your own IV, most of you are to scared to do your own I.V. So this isn't an issue here is it?

I have used EYE drops in clients of mine who had eye surgery and other eye issues and we have healed serious eye issues using BPC as eye drops.

I used BPC in both my quad tear and my tricep tear surgery. I healed my injuries in about half the normal time.

Also let me let you in on a tip. BPC-157 increases HGH receptors in tendons. Aka if you shoot HGH and use BPC simultaneously, you will see a SYNERGY and therefore you will see a faster rate of recovery and healing/

Now working in the hospital , I also administered Hydrolized proteins aka PEPTO PRO style Medical grade proteins. Use these side by side with BPC-157.

Glutathione injections at 2-400mgs ED or EOD are insane for healing in conjunction with BPC-157.

Good luck sirs.
what is your experience with thymosin alpha 1? I thought it was just for T cell/immune system regeneration

joe123!

joe123!

Awards
  • Established
Guys come on.

Lets go (Brandon)

Good luck sirs.
Nice post, I like how you pointed out the synergy between 157, 500 and growth. The stack I picked up from rats army included MK. I read that BP was effective in all forms as.wrll, but had different results aka pills were better for gastro problems etc. I think I was most interested in hearing other people's experience, how they actually healed, and what they used. Love how both your tears healed in half the time, that's what I'm hoping for!!!