BPC 157, formerly written by me! For all injured athletes!

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
curious on why you want to use Ipam and im assuming your refering to CJC-1295 with GHRP-2. Ipam and GHRP-2 are very similar.

Yes BPC-157 will work sub-q. Read the previous posts.
Ipamorelin because it has the added effect of blocking somatostatin. Mod Grf because it has a good half life length ~30 mins to produce a "pulse". Will be avoiding CJC-1295, as it gives a "bleed" of GH which from what I have read is not what you want.

Looks like I'll be pinning the BPC sub-Q.

WAF

WAF

Awards
Ipamorelin because it has the added effect of blocking somatostatin. Mod Grf because it has a good half life length ~30 mins to produce a "pulse". Will be avoiding CJC-1295, as it gives a "bleed" of GH which from what I have read is not what you want.

Looks like I'll be pinning the BPC sub-Q.
Mod Grf is also know as cjc-1295 w/o Dac. I was asking why your taking ghrp2 with iPam as you posted earlier so you not taking ghrp2.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Mod Grf is also know as cjc-1295 w/o Dac. I was asking why your taking ghrp2 with iPam as you posted earlier so you not taking ghrp2.
When you said cjc-1295 I assumed you didn't mean w/o DAC because they're two separate things. Taking both ghrp-2 and ipam. Ghrp-2 for its higher GH boosting effects and ipam for its somatostatin blocking effects. Going all in .

WAF

WAF

Awards
Correct on the 1295. Gotcha double tap it, one thing to also look at is Sarm MK-677 it been helping me out alot. But i always got kits and peptides sitting around just incase **** happens. Good luck on the recovery.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Correct on the 1295. Gotcha double tap it, one thing to also look at is Sarm MK-677 it been helping me out alot. But i always got kits and peptides sitting around just incase **** happens. Good luck on the recovery.
Thanks. I've heard good things about MK677. Might have to give it a run one of these days. Really excited to start the run of BPC/Mod/Ipam/ghrp2. I've done all my homework and it's going to be my first run of peptides. I've actually been feeling quite good results from a plant-based ghrelin and ghrh mimetic sublingual spray (ghenerate) so I'm excited to get a hold of the real stuff.

WAF

WAF

Awards
You will recovery fast don't worry too much about it. BPC works like nothing else out there, I'm doing a year long run maybe a few months more of MK-677. Joints feel great now, like 15 years younger working construction for 20 years does a toll on the body.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Glad to see your joints are feeing better. Just a heads up MK677 is very similar to CJC dac, in the fact it is a continuous 24 hour bleed like affect. Now we don't know what long term problems could arise from this, like we do with GHRP/ cjc. Dat bru did a write up about it and I'll have to link it in this thread. More or less it mimics the bad affects of Ghrelin which in terms leads to a caviat of issues upon the body. To name a few , depression , anxiety , etc.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Thanks harrybrah.

WAF, are you doing a full year of BPC?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Thanks harrybrah.

WAF, are you doing a full year of BPC?

you're welcome.

I would recommend not running longer than what i have suggested which is researched protocol, 4 weeks on 2-4 weeks off.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
time for spot injected IGF and bpc 157 ;). I tore my left forearm and its 100% healed stronger than before.
Oh damn, your forearm?! wow! Glad you're back better than ever. That's intense.

MGF and BPC-157? Should I just pin directly into the side delt and it should work on the whole RC area?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Oh damn, your forearm?! wow! Glad you're back better than ever. That's intense.

MGF and BPC-157? Should I just pin directly into the side delt and it should work on the whole RC area?

I did this about 3 years ago FYI, so i can't 100% remember if i did MGF/bpc combo. I recall doing a combo of bpc/ a few of my peptides. As you can mix them.

From memory i did IGF-LR3/bpc 157 into the injured area. I also did GHRP6/BPC-157 into the affected area as this increases your localized collagen synthesis over 9000 literally. I did this into my left forearm also, which dramatically healed. Along with 2-3 injects of IGF lr3 and it was fully healed. To this day i can close 250 pound heavy grippers in my left forearm( 100 odd kgs of force fyi) very strong. When it was injured i could barely close 150 pounds without the feeling of hey.. is this going to snap/fuc* up any second. I presume MGF/BPC157 can be injected at the same time( same syringe) i slightly recall doing PEG MGF/BPC157 locally in my right bicep with great success.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did this about 3 years ago FYI, so i can't 100% remember if i did MGF/bpc combo. I recall doing a combo of bpc/ a few of my peptides. As you can mix them.

From memory i did IGF-LR3/bpc 157 into the injured area. I also did GHRP6/BPC-157 into the affected area as this increases your localized collagen synthesis over 9000 literally. I did this into my left forearm also, which dramatically healed. Along with 2-3 injects of IGF lr3 and it was fully healed. To this day i can close 250 pound heavy grippers in my left forearm( 100 odd kgs of force fyi) very strong. When it was injured i could barely close 150 pounds without the feeling of hey.. is this going to snap/fuc* up any second. I presume MGF/BPC157 can be injected at the same time( same syringe) i slightly recall doing PEG MGF/BPC157 locally in my right bicep with great success.
Ahhh that's great. Well I love to pin and I have plenty of vials of BPC-157 along with lots of Ipamorelin & MODGRF. Maybe I can do a blend of BPC/PEG MGF/IPAM/MODGRF and try that out for a while. I had planned on running IPAM/MODGRF indefinitely (or for a very long time), but how long is it safe to take the BPC/PEG MGF combo for do you think?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
About a week in to my run. Night and day. Hope it lasts.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
^meaning the difference in my injury is night and day. This stuff is freaky.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
harrybrah if using BPC-175 for an ulcer (it's studied purpose) I noticed they used it via IV intra-abdominally. Would navel shots work as well do you think? I'm wondering if this can help counter the gastro effects on cycle, especially with orals. Or if it could help with an ulcer at all when taken sub-q around the navel.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
I believe it has solid oral bioavailability and gut issue you can just drink it. I have diveriticular disease and was researching at one point and seem to remember that some people were getting decent effects(for gut issues) consuming it orally.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I believe it has solid oral bioavailability and gut issue you can just drink it. I have diveriticular disease and was researching at one point and seem to remember that some people were getting decent effects(for gut issues) consuming it orally.
In rat studies, BPC in the drinking water acted to heal wounds systemically, so there's reason to suspect it has high oral bioavailability.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
All they looked at in that study was tendon damaged, and they concluded bpc was effective in all deliveries studied, including orally. That does not mean it wouldn't work locally in the gut as well, if there was damage there. I think the fact that it worked well systemically via oral ingestion would suggest good bioavailability- i.e. Comparable to other delivery routes.

Plus, studies aren't everything. For some anecdotal insight , if u go places like Reddit or blue light you find people talking about their success with oral use of bpc for gut issues.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm pretty impressed / stunned. I didn't think that any protein peptides were stable when taken orally. All the studies I've read only spoke about IV administration.

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
You may have already read this-http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17186181/?i=5&from=/20225319/related
In this study they talk about bpc effects when it's "given directly into the stomach" as wel as it "unusually stable" characteristics and thus effects on gastrointestinal lesions.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I wonder if the unusually stable characteristics would make it have a higher shelf life as well

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
harrybrah if using BPC-175 for an ulcer (it's studied purpose) I noticed they used it via IV intra-abdominally. Would navel shots work as well do you think? I'm wondering if this can help counter the gastro effects on cycle, especially with orals. Or if it could help with an ulcer at all when taken sub-q around the navel.
For an ulcer i think injecting subq around abs would be plentiful sufficient. However if you deem oral to be the best route, then by all the means. This peptide has great capability especially for recovering intrinsic damage thats far beyond the human's body capability.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is the oral dose basically the same?

Also, does it matter if you're also treating say, shoulders, bilaterally & concurrently? Should one be careful of how much they are using daily overall?

throneof

throneof

Awards
  • Established
Do you inject this peptide IM or subcutaneous? Really looking into it for some nagging injuries. Never even heard of it. This is why I love this forum

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
Is the oral dose basically the same?

Also, does it matter if you're also treating say, shoulders, bilaterally & concurrently? Should one be careful of how much they are using daily overall?
Hard to say. The rat studies used low and ultra low doses both orally and injected, in addition to what we would consider a more normal dose and all levels of dosing were effective. I think the 250 mcg that everyone seems to use is somewhat the product of guesswork because there's really not much info out there about its effects on humans and 250 mcg is a nice way to break up a 5 mg vial. I plan on running my next vial at around 180 mcg to make it last a bit longer, but it is entirely possible that doses of much less than that could be effective.

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hard to say. The rat studies used low and ultra low doses both orally and injected, in addition to what we would consider a more normal dose and all levels of dosing were effective. I think the 250 mcg that everyone seems to use is somewhat the product of guesswork because there's really not much info out there about its effects on humans and 250 mcg is a nice way to break up a 5 mg vial. I plan on running my next vial at around 180 mcg to make it last a bit longer, but it is entirely possible that doses of much less than that could be effective.
I usually use 250mcg bilaterally if both shoulders are acting up. What're your thoughts on using 750mcg total per day if using on delts and orally?

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
I usually use 250mcg bilaterally if both shoulders are acting up. What're your thoughts on using 750mcg total per day if using on delts and orally?
That would probably work. The highest rat doses studied equate to roughly 440 mcg/ day in humans. But like I said, the ten and hundredfold smaller doses were also effective, so it's hard to say what the dose really should be. There's not a lot of data, but anecdotally I don't see any problem with dosing like you want to. You just may not need to go so high.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
Thanks for the info Harrybrah. I am having a hip issue of my own. 35 years ago my hip was fused after a deer hunting trip gone wrong. 35 years later, I'm 45 and I'm told my hip fusion can be reversed. However, the muscles have been in disuse for that long and they are atrophied. Basically, itll be like having a babies muscles or having a stroke and relearning to walk and use those muscles. I've been researching SARM's as a way to boost my success if I have the surgery done. I want this as bad as anything I've ever wanted in my life but at the same time, I need to be successful since my family depends on me for pretty much everything. I'll keep you posted if I have the surgery. I plan to log my progress here on my profile if I go through with it. Should be interesting to say the least.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
i';d limit dosage to 1000mcg per day, 1mg. Ive seen guys go upto 5mg. So it seems rather non toxic. However id be on the error of caution and just use the recommended dosage that we know thus far. 250mg 1-3x a day, multiple injections per day would Exhibit greatest healing. It has a 4 hour half life also, so i'd use it morning/ after lunch/ pre bed.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Thanks for the info Harrybrah. I am having a hip issue of my own. 35 years ago my hip was fused after a deer hunting trip gone wrong. 35 years later, I'm 45 and I'm told my hip fusion can be reversed. However, the muscles have been in disuse for that long and they are atrophied. Basically, itll be like having a babies muscles or having a stroke and relearning to walk and use those muscles. I've been researching SARM's as a way to boost my success if I have the surgery done. I want this as bad as anything I've ever wanted in my life but at the same time, I need to be successful since my family depends on me for pretty much everything. I'll keep you posted if I have the surgery. I plan to log my progress here on my profile if I go through with it. Should be interesting to say the least.
BPC 157 injected locally into your Hip would help alot. SARMS would be ok. However Ostarine will shut down you down. You're 45 anyway. So i suppose you'd want that TRT anyhow.

BPC 157 and peg mgf would be your best bet for muscular healing. Id add in cissus and glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM. these along with fishoil and a good diet should give spectacular healing.

spearfisher

spearfisher

Awards
BPC 157 injected locally into your Hip would help alot. SARMS would be ok. However Ostarine will shut down you down. You're 45 anyway. So i suppose you'd want that TRT anyhow.

BPC 157 and peg mgf would be your best bet for muscular healing. Id add in cissus and glucosamine/chondroitin and MSM. these along with fishoil and a good diet should give spectacular healing.
Already on the TRT :) Maybe that's why I don't look 45. I'm still killin it in the gym. Its a little crazy b/c in some areas I'm stronger than ever. But once the surgery is done and rehab starts bye bye gym for a short time. Appreciate the advice. I'll definitely take it to heart.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards

Man that sounds perfect.

Olestra

Olestra

Awards
So the subQ injections were helping helping with the pain but it still felt like there was damage inside my hip when I moved it. I've been doing a few days of IM injections now into the hip flexor region and wow, I feel as though the damage is repairing.

UberLifter

Awards
This thread has been a really good read. I just recently heard about the miracle of BPC. Thanks!!

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
Already on the TRT :) Maybe that's why I don't look 45. I'm still killin it in the gym. Its a little crazy b/c in some areas I'm stronger than ever. But once the surgery is done and rehab starts bye bye gym for a short time. Appreciate the advice. I'll definitely take it to heart.

definitely look into the supplements i recommended, even Ostarine would benefit you immensely. I'm currently running it and my joints and tendons are feeling fantastic. very dense, strong. 3 weeks in also.

Ostarine And TRT can be both combined, it'd just mean ostarine will exhibit amazing results in your skeletal tissue and bone etc, and the trt will give more libido, sexual desire, etc, cognitive abilities.

harrybrah

harrybrah

Awards
So the subQ injections were helping helping with the pain but it still felt like there was damage inside my hip when I moved it. I've been doing a few days of IM injections now into the hip flexor region and wow, I feel as though the damage is repairing.
keep up with it my man! injuries take time. I think 1 more cycle if youve finished this one should heal it. If not add in a few extras to expidite your results, such as natural/ un natural things. : peg mgf, Cissus,glucosamine, chondroitin, Ostarine, Fish oil, Curcumin, Multi vitamin, High protein diet, Blood flow training( doing 30-60 minutes of cardio each day so around 5+kilometers a day). that will promote blood flow to all tissues in body. when you sit down and do nothing, your body heals 5x slower literally. Only sit down and heal when you have a injury that bad it requires crutches.. if not get moving to heal!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bumping an thread. Did anyone use this? Results? Oral results?

jaces

jaces

Awards
Better option would be thymosin beta(tb-500) add some GHRP-6 and CJC with DAC and heal away, but with what are you struggling?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Better option would be thymosin beta(tb-500) add some GHRP-6 and CJC with DAC and heal away, but with what are you struggling?
TB is for inflammation. To my knowledge it doesn't possess near the healing capabilities as BPC

Kickinrocks

Awards
Wow... BPC-157 sounds pretty amazing.

I've never done anything involving a needle (although I'm not opposed to it at all) but I REALLY want to give this a try. My rotator cuffs have been killing me since I was about 20 (I'm now 27) and last November I strained my Pectoralis Major Tendon which I still haven't fully headed from (I haven't really even done a chest workout since).

Would you still recommend following the protocol outlined in the first post? Also.. Would I spot inject in both my chest AND shoulder or prioritze what hurts worse?

Ibronx

Ibronx

Awards
Ok sounds good, curious on reading the liver benefits of sub-q. I ran Tb-500 solo didn't see much then did a TB-500/bpc-157 both i went sub-q as i had multiple issues. one run of the BPC-157 did the trick. Ran one more solo run of BPC as I felt a tweak in my pec which was previously torn. Nothing but good stuff to say about bpc-157.Thispeptide has let me be able to squat again after ACL and MCL tears. I was supposed to get surgury taking a piece of my hamstring to put in as my ACL. I didn't like the idea of have 2 weak points and the down time. Now my questionable leg is stronger than the other.
That sounds amazing. I am going through the exact same thing. I've got ACL and MCL tears in the right knee from gymnastics and wish to recover from it. I'm an elite gymnast from sweden and found alot of good info in this forum! Doctor said i needed a surgery and that he is gonna take a piece from the hamstring, just like you mentioned! I've done alot of research and can't seem to find good information about where i should inject BPC-157 to get maximal effect in healing my knee. Not sure if i should inject from the front next to the patella or from the back just below the hamstring?

Does anybody have experience or infomation about this? Been looking alot.. would be appreciated! Really wanna get back to training properly again and maybe compete again next year in both weightlifting and gymnastics.

Shadasonic

Awards
I used bpc with dmso oil for 4 weeks and it healed golfers elbow I'd say completely. I bought the bpc pre mixed for topical burn use and added the dmso, noticed healing benifits by the end of the first week. My brother in law since then has used this on his shoulder and can golf again after three years, amazing stuff.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been running BPC-157 myself. I have 2 long term tendon injuries I've been utilizing the compound for healing purposes, located in my left thumb and right wrist. I've been injecting close to the area of injury subcutaneously using a clothes pin to pinch the skin in each location. I've been running approx. 200 mcg once daily for just about 2 weeks, and I've seen tremendous progress in both injuries, particularly the right wrist which I've been dealing with for close to a decade. I am also incorporating graston treatment (think of instrumented assisted cross friction massage) and cold laser therapy at home. I'm nearly out of BPC-157 (I ordered 1 bottle to start), and I am weighing my options for further treatment.

I came across combined bpc 157/tb500, with the product containing 5mg of each in the same vial. What do you guys think of the idea of using this product in a similar fashion to what I've been doing with the bpc-157 thus far? What I am considering is 500mcg of the combined product subq into each affected injured area once per day. This would leave me with a combined 500mcg daily of tb500, for a combined weekly dosage of approximately 3.5 mg. I suspect I'd likely be better off just ordering the two peptides separately, but this does sound like an interesting option.