Unanswered BPC-157 and TB-500 technical questions

Miles Johnson

Awards
I've recently started TB 500 for joint pain, and will begin BPC 157 as soon as it comes in. So many questions, thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction!

First question- For Biceps Tendonitis- Any strategy as to where you'd inject? I've heard online that the tendonitis originates in the front of the shoulder, so wondering if I should target that area or more in the middle of the biceps? The pain runs all the way into the upper forearm.

Second question- Rotator Cuff pain- how important is it to inject in the back of the shoulder where the rotator cuff is? Obviously, it's much easier to self inject in the front of the shoulder so wondering if that would be good enough or if I should have my lady friend inject me.

Third question- I have chronic elbow pain in both elbows. Obviously, I can't inject the elbow itself. Where's the best place to inject? Thinking the muscle at the top of the forearm or lower triceps, but maybe I should pull the skin away from the elbow and inject there?

Fourth question- how long is it customary to take these supplements? Thinking until the pain goes away, but maybe a bit past this time?

Fifth question- This stuff is pretty expensive... any recommendations as to the best place to get these products and get the most bang for my buck?

Question 5b- On amazon, I saw this incredible BPC 157 price- https://www.amazon.com/BPC-157-50mg-Body-Protective-Compound/dp/B07RW7V8HZ/ref=sr_1_12?crid=JMKHZUZEDMK2&keywords=bpc+157+peptide&qid=1564118054&s=gateway&sprefix=Bpc+,aps,245&sr=8-12

This price for 50 mg is literally less than the price for 10 mg is elsewhere in Amazon. Only three reviews but they are all five stars (and none of the BPC vendors have a lot of reviews since it's not widely used). Any thoughts on this listing?

Once again, thanks so much for any insights you can provide to any of these questions.

lunchbeast

Awards
Just curious - can you double-check that link? I found a number of BPC157's on Amazon (odd - I found none around the first of the year), but your link appears broken.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just curious - can you double-check that link? I found a number of BPC157's on Amazon (odd - I found none around the first of the year), but your link appears broken.
I wouldn’t buy off amazon, it’s RC for a reason because it’s technically not legal or illegal. If it’s on amazon it’s probably fake.

packman12

packman12

Awards
I wouldn’t buy off amazon, it’s RC for a reason because it’s technically not legal or illegal. If it’s on amazon it’s probably fake.
So where do ya suggest purchasing? Sorry in advance if a question like that is a no no here.

packman12

packman12

Awards
So where do ya suggest purchasing? Sorry in advance if a question like that is a no no here.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Form sponsors would be my first go too. There’s a could good places but I think you’ll find a lot of help from the sponsors

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Form sponsors would be my first go too. There’s a could good places but I think you’ll find a lot of help from the sponsors

packman12

packman12

Awards
Ok. I’m sorta new here so I’m not familiar with the sponsors you are speaking of