Bout time to Hulk out

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I shouldn't get so tied up in the scale but I was sweating all night and dropped like 2.5lbs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well didnt pass the 180lb this weekend. But I'm starting 2and week of orals and they should start to kick

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Week 2 day 1
Today is Chest this will be the first muscle group that has had a full week on to gauge how strength or endurance has increased. Excited.

Also expecting 179 plus on the gym scale today

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gym was crowded today and I wasnt able to get a flat bench so i did HS incline and decline as well as tricep press down. I added on a 25lb plate to each side since i last did inclines. Then i did decline went up in reps i did 5x10 instead of usual 5x5 got a nice pump.

Weighed in at 179.5lbs I expect a jump this week as my orals should really start to kick and by next week they'll be in full beast mode

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Starting to get some cramps in my lower back they were expected with the combo I am on I'll be getting some taurine that works good for me

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Renew1 @Whisky @BigT @Matthersby @Smont @Alchemist11 @AnabolicGuru. Feel free to tag anyone else guys I'm not to good at memorizing names.

So as my titties implies this will be a pure mass cycle. My background for those who dont know. I have over 20years experience in AAS. Alot of my cycle history was based on performance. When I started going more for mass I thickened up quite well. Right now I'm 5ft 1in to 5ft 2in. And im weighing in at about 174lbs so im still pretty thick. But being under shelter at home for over 3 months took its toll. Anyway the look I'm trying to achieve is more the looks of a pro wrestler like the road warriors or a nikita koloff I guess modern day would be like a stone cold Austin or the Rock. Thick but not really ripped just more like damn that's a big motherfawker. This look for me tends to start one I pass 180lbs and goal this cycle is 10lbs or greater.

This is a 10 week cycle.

Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-6
Anadrol 60 mg ed weeks 1-6
Sustanon 750mg ew weeks 1- 10
Deca 450mg ew weeks 2-10

I could push to 12 weeks if I wanted. All gear should be this week. I've been on trt so no pct.
I initially read this as “ so as my titties imply...”
😲

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sh** I fell asleep without taking my shot. Gonna have to go tue thu sat this week.

Well today is back day going to add a new execise

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got back home from back I did a hybrid work out where I threw in flat dumbell presses since I didnt get to hit them yesterday I added on 10lbs to them, but I think going forward I'll try adding 5 lbs each week that I'm on the dbol adrol combo.

I also added on 10lbs each side to my high lat pulldowns
Weighed in at 180.6lbs. Woohoo =)

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys can I get a vote I'm having some exotherm coming in this week it's a transdermal fatburner from black lion would u guys be interested in hearing about this product also

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got my inhibit-p in gonna start at one serving a day

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys can I get a vote I'm having some exotherm coming in this week it's a transdermal fatburner from black lion would u guys be interested in hearing about this product also
I would, I've also got some coming my way.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got tudca NAC and my transdermal fat burner all coming this week. Depending on how this week goes weight wise. I'll decide whether to change diet protocol. If I need to inact emergency protocol get big diet. Some of the old timers on here may remember my secret to rapid weight gains

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been watching weight cutting videos. It's not conducive to being a bulk. If I can just gain this week what I gained last week I'll be more than happy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been watching weight cutting videos. It's not conducive to being a bulk. If I can just gain this week what I gained last week I'll be more than happy

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok so we're at 1.5 weeks in and wanted to give a quick update

Overall I'm feeling good. I have no aching joints no acid reflux

Weight has been going up steadily from 173.6 to 182.8 using gym scale.

Weights are going up steadily.

Just waiting on my exotherm..

I believe that my goals will happen based on the milestones I've hit so far.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ok it seems like nobody else I'd postng in this log so unless people are interested I am going to stop this iog as I an already logging in other places

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm firmly in the 185 territory which feels great. Started the topical fatburner last night. Along with tudca nac and inhibit p. I'm about at my limit for pills I can stomach as day. Next month after I'm off the orals I will start the new capsulated gw and possibly corydeceps and pickup the bodyweight exercises pushups. Burpees. Navyseals dips etc
Before that happens I'll be in acting emergency get huge protocol so that I'll be approx190lbs before I start shedding the fat

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well workout kind of sucked today I failed twice on flat dumbell presses with the same weight I got up last week.
I did go up 10lbs each side on incline HS
then I moved to wide grip and worked my sets to failure I finished up with machine dips

By that time my back pumps were so hard I could barely walk. Weird thing is I only had the pump on my left side.

Weight at gym was 185 even

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got to stop watching these documentaries on Netflix I'm too bulked up to make weight. Even if I sucked it up and lost 20 lbs I would still be to heavy to make my weight class

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well workout kind of sucked today I failed twice on flat dumbell presses with the same weight I got up last week.
I did go up 10lbs each side on incline HS
then I moved to wide grip and worked my sets to failure I finished up with machine dips

By that time my back pumps were so hard I could barely walk. Weird thing is I only had the pump on my left side.

Weight at gym was 185 even
Back pumps can be very strange and kick in at odd times. Do you get any other sides from Dbol or anadrol?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
A lot of ppl think those painful pumps are a bad thing but there not, you wanna force that pump into the muscle your training. It's a overflow of blood and nutrients that are going to make that muscle and facia stretch and grow. It's a bitch when it's in your shins and lower back. But at least you know you got that increased blood volume there to use

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today is a rest day because I have a Dr. appointment.

I did wakeup at 186 after being 185 the last few days

I've strained or pulled a muscle in my right upper back so this break was much needed

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Today is a rest day because I have a Dr. appointment.

I did wakeup at 186 after being 185 the last few days

I've strained or pulled a muscle in my right upper back so this break was much needed
Hope it gets taken care of. I have terrible luck with minor injuries like that, as soon as I get 1 it sets off a chain reaction of pulling and straining everything connected to that area.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hope it gets taken care of. I have terrible luck with minor injuries like that, as soon as I get 1 it sets off a chain reaction of pulling and straining everything connected to that area.
I'm gonna see if I can find a massage therapist tomorrow. It's already starting to hurt more like I can feel it by just inhaling

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Feeling slightly nauseous I think may be the drol and my back is still sore hope I start feeling better by tonight

I just got my metabolic panel back kidneys and liver all in range in fact ast and alt all on the low end blood pressure is fine also.

Last edited:

Rebuild

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Feeling slightly nauseous I think may be the drol and my back is still sore hope I start feeling better by tonight

I just got my metabolic panel back kidneys and liver all in range in fact ast and alt all on the low end blood pressure is fine also.
That's interesting you are nauseous but liver enzymes are fine, as I thought nausea due to orals was from liver toxicity.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
[/QUOTE]
That's interesting you are nauseous but liver enzymes are fine, as I thought nausea due to orals was from liver toxicity.
Yeah I thought with such good numbers it was odd I was having nausea

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am switching from dbol 25mg ed to 50mg ed and dropping the abombs

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the nausea has gone away after coming off the adrol. I took my last shot if sust and deca for week 3. I have dropped a few lbs. But appears to be fat. I'm still happy with the overall weight gain. At this weight it's going to be slow and steady. I only need 5lbs over the next 3 weeks of dbol I just want them to be lean lbs

I

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So since dropping adrol I'm starting to harden up. My nausea is gone but appetite is gone too. I'm not worried all the weight I loss has come from sweating in my sleep and I dont mind the new harder look the fat I'm holding has also become a lot softer before cycle belly fat was solid and didnt jiggle

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I thought with such good numbers it was odd I was having nausea
[/QUOTE]

pregnant?? 🤣

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
pregnant?? 🤣
Could it be high prolactin or progesterone? When i ran masteron it caused me morning nausea. Later i found out my E2 and prolactin were through the roof, due to running 500mg of test without an AI.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well appetite is coming back but still not back all they way. But I think it's good this way makes me not get sloppy which I was. I did weigh in 1.6lbs heavier this morning it's the first time my weight has moved in 3 days

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think it usually has to do with it screwing up your gut flora, unless your on a boatload of Orals for months or have problems with your liver then your not going to find many ppl going toxic on orals

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well my county finally hit the watch list which means I'm losing my gym access.at 12:01am this saturday

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@Renew1 @Whisky @BigT @Matthersby @Smont @Alchemist11 @AnabolicGuru. Feel free to tag anyone else guys I'm not to good at memorizing names.

So as the title implies this will be a pure mass cycle. My background for those who dont know. I have over 20years experience in AAS. Alot of my cycle history was based on performance. When I started going more for mass I thickened up quite well. Right now I'm 5ft 1in to 5ft 2in. And im weighing in at about 174lbs so im still pretty thick. But being under shelter at home for over 3 months took its toll. Anyway the look I'm trying to achieve is more the looks of a pro wrestler like the road warriors or a nikita koloff I guess modern day would be like a stone cold Austin or the Rock. Thick but not really ripped just more like damn that's a big motherfawker. This look for me tends to start one I pass 180lbs and goal this cycle is 10lbs or greater.

This is a 10 week cycle.

Dbol 25mg ed weeks 1-6
Anadrol 60 mg ed weeks 1-6
Sustanon 750mg ew weeks 1- 10
Deca 450mg ew weeks 2-10

I could push to 12 weeks if I wanted. All gear should be this week. I've been on trt so no pct.
I like this very much. Currently tuning 100 Anadrol, Ed, 750 Test EW, 600 Tren EW, 10 units of slin preworkout with intraworkout carb shake. Size and strength is piling on.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like this very much. Currently tuning 100 Anadrol, Ed, 750 Test EW, 600 Tren EW, 10 units of slin preworkout with intraworkout carb shake. Size and strength is piling on.
I thought 400mgbwas your max on tren?