Bought some superdrol.

Big Gav

Awards
Hi has anyone heard of Radian Nutrition based in Northern Ireland. Thanks.

Big Gav

Awards
I thought so. As soon as I pressed to buy I regretted it. I wasnt thinking at the time. Thanks for confirming my suspicions. Gonnae ask for refund bit won't hold my breath. Lol. Just need to cut my losses and stay safe. 🙈🙈

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Me and a few others here tried it and it didn’t work, get you money back if you can.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try Nexus or Sphinx.

RusTLad

Awards
Hi has anyone heard of Radian Nutrition based in Northern Ireland. Thanks.
Packaging looks good, good price... Not a clue what's actually in the caps but I threw 60 caps of these in the bin. Totally bunk unfortunately.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have had this discussion before. There was a time when this company's SD was fire. I speak from personal experience. And this was last summer...and I know my orals. I cant vouch for them now. Buy a roidtest kit for 25 bucks and test yourself. IDK if thhey started making bunk gear in the last 9 months...but mine was certainly not bunck. Painful pumps, massive weight and strength gains...so I dont know. I can only speak of my experience with the company

Big Gav

Awards
Very interesting swimfan65, it's when I googled the street view of the actual address it was a semi detached in a housing Scheme in Lisburn, noo I don't know about anyone else but tae me looks a little dubious don't you think but maybe that's where most bodybuilding chemicals are distributed. I don't know?? Just had a feeling hence why I asked the question! Thanks for the feed back folks! 👍

Reactions: Nac

Big Gav

Awards
Just like to say radian nutrition gave me a full refund so well done to them. Thanks again for fellow members feedback. 👍👏👏

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok I just ordered their superdrol as well. I would only prefer reply's from people who actually used it. It's too late for a refund, but I would like to know personal experiences so I can determine if I will go ahead with the cycle. Please and Thanks!
It’s bunk lol