Books on Supplements/PHs

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
What are some informative books on PH's and related supplements?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
What are some informative books on PH's and related supplements?
These are not books but great sites.
Prohormonepodcast.com
Totalflexblog.com
Patrickarnoldblog.com

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The book call "anabolics"

Great book. Made by scientist and founder of MN and the guy who brought ARA to the market. E-book is cheap too.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
The book call "anabolics"

Great book. Made by scientist and founder of MN and the guy who brought ARA to the market. E-book is cheap too.
I just picked up the 10th edition the other week. It has so much more added to it since the first print

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the support of William's books. The print editions are great and they e-books are a great value for anyone that likes to read on an e-reader, tablet or computer.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the support of William's books. The print editions are great and they e-books are a great value for anyone that likes to read on an e-reader, tablet or computer.
To this day its the only kindle book I have purchased. I hate kindle but I couldn't pass up the deal on this one!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
To this day its the only kindle book I have purchased. I hate kindle but I couldn't pass up the deal on this one!
Ah man don't hate on the kindel. It has gotten me through two years of grad school. You cant beat the text to speech and the shared highlights.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For supplements in general there's some pretty good academic textbooks on the subject of exercise/nutrition/supplements

A great relatively easy reading one would be.

Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance: Muscle Building, Endurance, and Strength: Debasis Bagchi, Sreejayan Nair, Chandan K. Sen: 9780123964540: Amazon.com: Books

Some other slightly more rigorous texts would be some of the American Chemical Society's encyclopedic texts on dietary supplements and herbal products.

For anabolics, Llewellyn's book is the best you'll find.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
For supplements in general there's some pretty good academic textbooks on the subject of exercise/nutrition/supplements

A great relatively easy reading one would be.

Nutrition and Enhanced Sports Performance: Muscle Building, Endurance, and Strength: Debasis Bagchi, Sreejayan Nair, Chandan K. Sen: 9780123964540: Amazon.com: Books

Some other slightly more rigorous texts would be some of the American Chemical Society's encyclopedic texts on dietary supplements and herbal products.

For anabolics, Llewellyn's book is the best you'll find.
Whoa at $111.00 I'lll have to check the library for that one.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa at $111.00 I'lll have to check the library for that one.
I can neither confirm nor deny that library genesis does or does not exist and may or may not be able to help.

Also, if you're in college you should be able to access it on sciencedirect

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
I can neither confirm nor deny that library genesis does or does not exist and may or may not be able to help.

Also, if you're in college you should be able to access it on sciencedirect
I am, in grad school. We have a big kinesiology and nutrition section, I'll check it out.

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Found it! And even better my university has it online

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These are not books but great sites.
Prohormonepodcast.com
Totalflexblog.com
Patrickarnoldblog.com
Agreed.. websites stay more up to date.

Mike

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
don't forget the site tunedsports it has many write ups on different PH/DS's

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
don't forget the site tunedsports it has many write ups on different PH/DS's
I always forget about that one. They tend to focus on being more of a beginners guide to cycling current pro hormones. Very useful for new guys looking into their first few cycles.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Yes, websites are updated more frequently but you have to make sure the author is a quality one. There is tons of bad information on the internet. One thing I have always liked about William's books is that I know the information comes from a credible source.