bone broth protein

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has any one used bone broth protein? Im going to be running an x gels cycle for 50 days and I usually get very sore in the joints from using it. I dont want to use too many things that will interfere with the x gels and was hoping the bone broth protein will support joint pain but still allow ARA to do its job.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
total and complete nonsense with a hrorible amino acid profile. stick to whey.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
total and complete nonsense with a hrorible amino acid profile. stick to whey.
Thanks for the info. I was not going to replace my protein supplements with this, merely add it to the whey Im already consuming. i wasnt sure if the claims were true. Ive heard a lot of good things about drinking real broth so wasnt sure if the supplement would also provide those benefits.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On that note, what are some good things to take with ara to minimize the sides but not interfere with its effectiveness?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On that note, what are some good things to take with ara to minimize the sides but not interfere with its effectiveness?
You can take a joint supplement, just dose at different times. If you workout AM, take it before bed or vice versa. If you workout mid day, try to separate by 6-8 hours of your ArA dose.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can take a joint supplement, just dose at different times. If you workout AM, take it before bed or vice versa. If you workout mid day, try to separate by 6-8 hours of your ArA dose.
Thanks woody