Boldenone experience

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just started a tren base, boldenone cyp, test iso cycle and was curious what to expect from the boldenone cyp

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Just started a tren base, boldenone cyp, test iso cycle and was curious what to expect from the boldenone cyp
Once your blood are saturated at a high level bold is a great product. Expect slow solid gains. Great nutrient partitioning. With the Tren base and test your going to remain hard and semi dry. You shouldn't gain too much water unless you're very estrogen sensitive.

I run it high for a long duration. Like 900wk for 14-16 wks.

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
just as a FYI...

some guys have anxiety issues on tren or EQ, so stacking the 2 if that's a concern is prolly a bad idea.

if not, good gains...

fdigioia99

fdigioia99

Awards
Same as Eq just has CYP ester. Just like Eq very slow to kick in and you need to take a sh*t load of it.

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Increased appetite, great vascularity and high hemoglobin.

EQ is a great compound. I'd run ut at 600+ mg/week for 16+ weeks.

MythicalGains

Awards
I'm currently running 600mg EQ along with some test e (just upped the test from 400mg to 600mg), and tbh I haven't noticed much so far. I'm 9 weeks in, so I still have over a month left.

JP10

JP10

Awards
About a week into a similar cycle(without the tren) I'll hopefully update as I go. Not sure how someone wouldnt achieve anything over a 9 week span... even if you are on just test at 400mg you should've been making progress.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
I hate posts about EQ, in which people say I haven't seen much. I ve seen guys transform over 14 weeks and say I didn't get anything from it. They don't even look the same but bc it's so slow they don't notice they mad huge changes in 3 months.

Bold/Eq is a great product. It's ability to help you partition nutrients, keep high nitric levels, synthesize protein, keep cardio at same or increased level, and build muscle are great things.

If you're expecting huge fast gains, run orals tax the liver. Hit high dose deca and see how you perform in bed. Hit Tren A and throw your lipids for a loop. If you want something you can run for a long duration, get steady gains, and stay vascular and most often leaner while growing run EQ. It's pretty easy to give blood. The biggest worry with EQ higher dose is Hemoglobin. Give blood before you start. Run 14-16weeks or longer if your a blast cruise and don't care about shut down, then give blood after the cycle. You can give blood mid cycle but I don't recommend that, unless you have very high red blood count and hemoglobin. Give blood not to risk your heart.

EQ is a good substance. It's not a miracle in oil form. It's not fast. You have to go in to a cycle knowing what to expect.

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Sounds like it's not legit. I've had my run ins with bunk gear. I know when I'm on the real. Good luck to you.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like it's not legit. I've had my run ins with bunk gear. I know when I'm on the real. Good luck to you.
What sounds bunk? I've only been on for 12 days, the tren is definitely gtg and the injectables are from a reputable lab that I've used before with great success. Just asking for experience, not questioning the legitimacy of the stuff

jonnyroyal86

Awards
Sorry man, you didn't specify what day or week you're on. 12 days in, you should start feeling n getting results soon.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I'm currently running 600mg EQ along with some test e (just upped the test from 400mg to 600mg), and tbh I haven't noticed much so far. I'm 9 weeks in, so I still have over a month left.
The test alone should be giving you atypical strength progression, let alone all that libido.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
On 600mg/week of EQ I noticed it around the 6th week. Bumped to 800 and it really shined from weeks 8-12. Was surprised that it did as well as it did that early. Only ran it for 12 weeks due to a situation, but was thoroughly impressed with it in that time. And even at a moderate dose. Easily the most keepable mass I've put on. Since stopping it a couple months ago I have not lost a single pound. Gained 8 pounds in those 12 weeks, no fluff, all quality tissue. At this stage in my game, 8 pounds in that time of keepable muscle is outstanding.

Most noticeably in arms and quads. Areas that had been lagging, the EQ brought right up.