BOGO FREE MADNESS at Apex-Alchemy! All Stock Mix and Match BOGO FREE!!!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have success in the healing process of a pec tear or other similar injury, with Helios?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
we dont claim that its capable of anything like that, BUT, we also feel that its anti-inflammatory effects are hugely benificial to the overall healing of injuries.

look.. I personally have a winged scapula and cant lift one of my arms. there is huge problems in there. Helios is not going to fix it. It is however, keeping it from deteriorating worse. I am confident in that and will not stop using it~

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone have success in the healing process of a pec tear or other similar injury, with Helios?
Nothing like a tear but I’ve had horrible pain coming from my sciatic nerve for a few years now. To the point where squatting/deadlifting were no long an option. Not long into starting Helios and the pain was gone. Now I still have to be careful as I was recently reminded but up until introducing Helios I was unable to find any comfort. For the $30 it’s worth a 2 month trial to see how it treats you, in my opinion.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@wfreiling what dosage did you use? 0.5ml per day?

Whriley67

Awards
we dont claim that its capable of anything like that, BUT, we also feel that its anti-inflammatory effects are hugely benificial to the overall healing of injuries.

look.. I personally have a winged scapula and cant lift one of my arms. there is huge problems in there. Helios is not going to fix it. It is however, keeping it from deteriorating worse. I am confident in that and will not stop using it~
I’m about to order some bpc 157 peptides
When I find the right supplier and protocol I’ll share results here... if it’s half as good as it sounds I’ll be happy...