• RockStar
  • Best Answer
Based on those pics 13.7 is a touch high imo. Probably approx 10-11%

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 12-13%. An easy way to estimate is to use one of these body fat estimate pics that you can easy find on the internet and be honest when comparing :)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say 13 is pretty accurate... You have the muscle and separation. There's still a little fat though too covering everything a little bit. When you get around 10 everything starts really popping

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I would say the scale is pretty accurate. 11-13 would be my estimate. The overhead lighting is working in your favor too

Imsaint

Imsaint

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just went through this same thing and you are right where I was. I decided I was between 11-13% by means of a scale, calipers, and posting here getting the same feedback.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Percentage isn't the only thing to look at.. If one has big muscles you can look like you have less fat than you do.. Water retention is also a problem to estimate.

I think you should always go by the mirror and I can tell you that you look better than the average person. If we go by the classic eye measuring method I'd agree it's around 11-13.

TrumpGenetics

Awards
Rparm12: it's hard to believe that's 13% but maybe so with your muscular development. I'm 5'7" and 20% bf and I have the tiniest hint of top two abs showing.

Ultimate goals are to get slightly bigger and leaner than how you look in the original photo.