AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was havoc your first cycle?
Yea, and I was pretty small when I jumped on that cycle; but that doesn’t change the fact that I should still be gaining a fair amount on this cycle. On my first cycle, i put on 16.5lbs in 4 weeks. I’ve come a long way since then in regards to my training and especially my nutrition, so I see no reason why I shouldn’t already be up 6-8lbs. Maybe this batch is underdosed/mislabeled or maybe my havoc was really something stronger. I don’t really intend on using many orals in the future, so I could personally care less.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im not necessarily recommending it, but its not unheard of for more experienced users to dose 60-90mg per day of epistane.
I’d be willing to give 60mg a go if I had enough, but unfortunately I only have 1 bottle

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’d be willing to give 60mg a go if I had enough, but unfortunately I only have 1 bottle
I havent run epi yet, but Ive used good quality var. Alot of guys who run epi at 60+ do so because they claim it rivals var at that dose, even taking cost into account. Plus, they typically trust the epi they can get is legit moreso than the var.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I havent run epi yet, but Ive used good quality var. Alot of guys who run epi at 60+ do so because they claim it rivals var at that dose, even taking cost into account. Plus, they typically trust the epi they can get is legit moreso than the var.
Epi is more similar to winny from what I’ve heard. When I first ran it I saw phenomenal results at 30mg. We’ll see how things go at 45 mg next week though. All in all, I’m not really complaining because I’m satisfied with the strength that I’ve gotten so far this cycle.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
Yea, and I was pretty small when I jumped on that cycle; but that doesn’t change the fact that I should still be gaining a fair amount on this cycle. On my first cycle, i put on 16.5lbs in 4 weeks. I’ve come a long way since then in regards to my training and especially my nutrition, so I see no reason why I shouldn’t already be up 6-8lbs. Maybe this batch is underdosed/mislabeled or maybe my havoc was really something stronger. I don’t really intend on using many orals in the future, so I could personally care less.
next time u shld do a real blast with real gear.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
next time u shld do a real blast with real gear.
That’s my plan! 75mg test enan mon thurs, 100mg test prop mon thurs sat. I’ll probably run it for about 10 weeks. This will be in about 4+ months minimum though.

big_pete

big_pete

Awards
That’s my plan! 75mg test enan mon thurs, 100mg test prop mon thurs sat. I’ll probably run it for about 10 weeks. This will be in about 4+ months minimum though.
Why not run some test with your epistane? Didn't u say u allready ordered some for your trt? might as well blast it

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Why not run some test with your epistane? Didn't u say u allready ordered some for your trt? might as well blast it
I’m still waiting for it to arrive. I’ll be running it 75mg twice a week once it comes in.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe a tiny bit man. I’m pretty confused as to why my weight isn’t changing much because when I ran havoc, my weight skyrocketed.
It sounds like its either bunk or underdosed. Your in a calorie surplus using an effective compound and not seeing changes. I can't see any other reason especially when you have experience with this drug and how it has effected you in the past. I hate to say it man but this is my opinion. I wouldn't even bother with phs anymore. Half of what I see is its either bunk or underdosed. Different time, phs are pretty much done. Either gear or sarms. No contest decision for me.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Surely if you're not gaining weight you aren't eating enough? Think the only reason you'd suspect it was bunk gear is if you were gaining fat and no muscle. Sounds like you're recomping which to me is a waste of an oral cycle.

IME epi isn't a good bulkier anyhow it definitely gives far better results on a cut.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surely if you're not gaining weight you aren't eating enough? Think the only reason you'd suspect it was bunk gear is if you were gaining fat and no muscle. Sounds like you're recomping which to me is a waste of an oral cycle.

IME epi isn't a good bulkier anyhow it definitely gives far better results on a cut.
I’m eating above maintenance calories right now; I’m pretty confident that my diet is fine. When I first ran havoc, I can tell you that I was eating a lot less.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It sounds like its either bunk or underdosed. Your in a calorie surplus using an effective compound and not seeing changes. I can't see any other reason especially when you have experience with this drug and how it has effected you in the past. I hate to say it man but this is my opinion. I wouldn't even bother with phs anymore. Half of what I see is its either bunk or underdosed. Different time, phs are pretty much done. Either gear or sarms. No contest decision for me.
Something’s not right for sure, but I know the product isn’t bunk due to the strength increases. Maybe once I bump up the 3 capsules, I’ll start seeing some weight change.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I’m eating above maintenance calories right now; I’m pretty confident that my diet is fine. When I first ran havoc, I can tell you that I was eating a lot less.
But were you a lot smaller? If you were eating above maintenance you'd be putting on some kind of weight would ya not? What was a surplus for you before may now be your maintenance.

Even on an msten/tren cycle I had to eat like a madman to put on weight. To me oral cycles are too short to risk even losing a day not eating enough to build the most muscle possible.

Not arguing with you I'm just trying to help you work out what's wrong

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Or if it is underdosed, bump it up to 4 caps a day and find out what happens

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I honestly don’t think my diet is the culprit, but I’ll add in more food as of today and see how it goes guys.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I honestly don’t think my diet is the culprit, but I’ll add in more food as of today and see how it goes guys.
Has to be mate you know yourself if you aren't gaining weight you aren't eating enough it's as simple as that. These things aren't magic pills you could take 200mg a day and not put on weight if you're not getting the cals in.

Not exactly sure how it works but I've seen people cut up really fast on a short epi run, far quicker fat loss than you'd ever get naturally, so maybe you need to eat more to offset this effect.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Has to be mate you know yourself if you aren't gaining weight you aren't eating enough it's as simple as that. These things aren't magic pills you could take 200mg a day and not put on weight if you're not getting the cals in.

Not exactly sure how it works but I've seen people cut up really fast on a short epi run, far quicker fat loss than you'd ever get naturally, so maybe you need to eat more to offset this effect.
I know how my body is, and I definitely know how it responds to real epistane. With the amount of food I’m taking in now, I should’ve already been up 6-8lbs. Regardless, I’ll be adding about 2 more meals per day which is roughly 1000 calories. I’ll also be adding some more carbs to my last meal. The purpose of this cycle was to lean bulk, which is why I was trying to stick to my diet, but I’ll have to see how my body responds to an adjust in calories. I’ll be expecting to throw a few lbs of glycogen at first.

APC80

APC80

Awards
I know how my body is, and I definitely know how it responds to real epistane. With the amount of food I’m taking in now, I should’ve already been up 6-8lbs. Regardless, I’ll be adding about 2 more meals per day which is roughly 1000 calories. I’ll also be adding some more carbs to my last meal. The purpose of this cycle was to lean bulk, which is why I was trying to stick to my diet, but I’ll have to see how my body responds to an adjust in calories. I’ll be expecting to throw a few lbs of glycogen at first.
1000 extra cals that's some eating lol

I know what ya mean I did my msten/tren cycle just started the start of a bulk and tried to stay lean but just ended up eating everything in sight because of the hunger. Still managed to stay relatively lean but did add a few "extra" pounds I didn't plan on but by the end I was glad I did as I knew I'd gotten the most out of my run. Good luck with the rest of your cycle, really hope ya don't turn into a fat ass on my advice lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
1000 extra cals that's some eating lol

I know what ya mean I did my msten/tren cycle just started the start of a bulk and tried to stay lean but just ended up eating everything in sight because of the hunger. Still managed to stay relatively lean but did add a few "extra" pounds I didn't plan on but by the end I was glad I did as I knew I'd gotten the most out of my run. Good luck with the rest of your cycle, really hope ya don't turn into a fat ass on my advice lol
Hahah, we’ll see how it goes man. Usually how much I’m already eating is enough to gain; maybe my body is just adapted to it and needs to see an adjustment.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Just eat a jar of peanut butter every night on some English oatmeal muffins

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
40mg of Epistane and a moderate dose of test 250-400mg is an awesome and inexpensive recomp cycle. I prefer to keep test around 250 and I don’t need an ai for at the dosage. Epistane is my favorite oral by far. I have taken dbol, sd, halodrol, dmz, maxlmg, m1,4add, anavar, winstrol. I’m not saying epistane is better. I’m saying it’s my favorite. I don’t get bad irritability on it. I make strength gains consistently. My insomnia isn’t terrible on it. When on epi I avoid all stimulants including caffeine, because it gives me so much energy. (This is with the test mind you). Cramps and skin dryin out are the worst sides. Both avoidable with proper supplementation, diet and water intake.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
40mg of Epistane and a moderate dose of test 250-400mg is an awesome and inexpensive recomp cycle. I prefer to keep test around 250 and I don’t need an ai for at the dosage. Epistane is my favorite oral by far. I have taken dbol, sd, halodrol, dmz, maxlmg, m1,4add, anavar, winstrol. I’m not saying epistane is better. I’m saying it’s my favorite. I don’t get bad irritability on it. I make strength gains consistently. My insomnia isn’t terrible on it. When on epi I avoid all stimulants including caffeine, because it gives me so much energy. (This is with the test mind you). Cramps and skin dryin out are the worst sides. Both avoidable with proper supplementation, diet and water intake.
Now we're all dying to know what brand/s youve used with success.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 25: Weighed 181 this morning, trained chest/tris/delts and got 225 for 14 reps on the bench today. I will be starting 45mg on saturday and increasing my calories by about 750-1000 as of today.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 25: Weighed 181 this morning, trained chest/tris/delts and got 225 for 14 reps on the bench today. I will be starting 45mg on saturday and increasing my calories by about 750-1000 as of today.
That’s awesome man. 40mg is a good sweet spot for me personally. Also, consider upping your test dosage a little bit. 250mg-300 not much estrogen conversion but enough to get a little extra growth out of the ridiculously dry epistane. I’m glad to see the weight is going up man. 225 for 14 reps is great. Keep at it. While on the epi try to find out your 3 rep max. It might surprise you. I hit 315 for 3 for the first time ever on epi in a calorie deficit.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s awesome man. 40mg is a good sweet spot for me personally. Also, consider upping your test dosage a little bit. 250mg-300 not much estrogen conversion but enough to get a little extra growth out of the ridiculously dry epistane. I’m glad to see the weight is going up man. 225 for 14 reps is great. Keep at it. While on the epi try to find out your 3 rep max. It might surprise you. I hit 315 for 3 for the first time ever on epi in a calorie deficit.
I still haven’t gotten my test; I only ordered 10ml for now and will just be using it to cruise. I’m probably not going to bother going above 225 on bench for now with my rotator cuff and lower back injured.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
I still haven’t gotten my test; I only ordered 10ml for now and will just be using it to cruise. I’m probably not going to bother going above 225 on bench for now with my rotator cuff and lower back injured.
I forgot about your rotator. My fault. Good call on the 225. The epi is going to make that rotator hurt a little extra with the lack of estrogen to lube the joints. Hopefully it comes soon.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I forgot about your rotator. My fault. Good call on the 225. The epi is going to make that rotator hurt a little extra with the lack of estrogen to lube the joints. Hopefully it comes soon.
I’m excited for it to come in haha!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 26: Weighed 179 this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Strength is pretty good, and my joints are a bit achy.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Is it dosed well bro
As far as I can tell. There was a thread on here a while back and everyone was praising their products. I've used their epistane and megatren with good results.

Daff

Daff

Awards
  • Established
As far as I can tell. There was a thread on here a while back and everyone was praising their products. I've used their epistane and megatren with good results.
Cheers bro
I was looking at there stuff in a local shop nicely priced too

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 28: Weighed 180.5 this morning. Today was my second day at 45mg. I trained chest/tris/delts and had a really good workout; got 225lbs for 16 reps on the bench today. Joints were pretty achy, but I pushed through and managed to get a great workout.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 29: Weighed 181 this morning. I went to train back/bis/traps today but left early primarily due to my stomach being bloated/upset from having dairy earlier in the day (I guess I’m slightly lactose intolerant haha) On the bright side, my testosterone enanthate came in today; I’ll be pinning 75mg tonight and 75mg on Thursday as a test base and to continue use as a cruising dose.

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Day 29: Weighed 181 this morning. I went to train back/bis/traps today but left early primarily due to my stomach being bloated/upset from having dairy earlier in the day (I guess I’m slightly lactose intolerant haha) On the bright side, my testosterone enanthate came in today; I’ll be pinning 75mg tonight and 75mg on Thursday as a test base and to continue use as a cruising dose.
Heck yeah man.